[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this board hate Brazil so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Born_to_cry.jpg (69KB, 690x489px) Image search: [Google]
Born_to_cry.jpg
69KB, 690x489px
Why does this board hate Brazil so much
>>
When you speak a language that sounds worse than an Arab being mouth ducked by a camel it is easy
>>
File: tokyo samba fiesta.jpg (243KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo samba fiesta.jpg
243KB, 640x400px
ha?
>>
Because they pathetically try and garner sympathy by being self-hating.
>>
>>72376678
Because they're black but have stuff formerly exclusive to first worlders
>>
>>72377102
he said the board not a specific cunt
>>
I played Tibia as a kid.
>>
I love Brazil and have good friends in Brazil but I hate the Brazilian posters on here. Too many of the /pol/ types.
>>
i dont hate brazil
>>
Basically self-haters enforcing the self-hate and others from Brazilian IB's that has no respect for this IB rules and they shit everything up.

That + lack of english.
>>
>>72377198
>Because they're black but have stuff formerly exclusive to first worlders

What are you talking about?
>>
>>72377682
internet
>>
File: 775148468414.jpg (4MB, 8000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
775148468414.jpg
4MB, 8000x8000px
>>72377198
So the same reason you guys are hated on this board?
>>
>>72376678
I unironically love Brazil but it constantly disappoints me same with the states actually
Portuguese is my third favorite language behind Japanese and english(of course)
I actually like the "degenerate" culture and the classic music from Brazil
>>72377343
>but I hate the Brazilian posters on here. Too many of the /pol/ types.
Same i have never met a Br who is anything like the losers on this site honestly been to Brazil too
>>
>>72376939
mamma mia
>>
because this board is racist and stupid
>>
I don't understand the hate as Japan loves Brazil somehow.

Some Brazilian tourists stink like crazy though. I once nearly fainted when a group of Brazilians and I pass by in an escalator at the airport.
>>
File: 1488760582520.jpg (36KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1488760582520.jpg
36KB, 212x218px
>>72378671

>I actually like the "degenerate" culture
>>
>>72378970
We love you too, Japan. You bring nice thing to us.
May we be friends forever.
>>
>>72379515
i do and it's cringeworthy that people wnat Brazil to just be Europe it's what it is stop trying to pretend not to like the big ass and other shit culture

Self haters act like being a delusional Argentine clone would be preferable with no culture and crying about how European you are
>>
>>72378872
just like most American and Brit expats livening in Brazil amazing retarded they act like the internet didn't exist before they came to Brazil acting surprised it isn't a tropical Anglo country absolutely retarded

There are some cool folks who appreciate Brazil for what it is and complain about logical stuff but most absolute mooks and pretend their first world-er asses can't just go back home fucking privileged cunts
>>
>>72376678
negroid race state
>>
>>72379679

>i do and it's cringeworthy that people wnat Brazil to just be Europe it's what it is stop trying to pretend not to like the big ass and other shit culture

Because people forget that this is a fuckhuge country and people hate that culture that it's actually from one single city. It's not even a whole state, it's just one city.

>>72379822

We're not america :^)
>>
>>72379960
>Update
US only has 10% negroid, Brazil is 100% negroid including you.
>>
>>72379960
>Because people forget that this is a fuckhuge country and people hate that culture that it's actually from one single city. It's not even a whole state, it's just one city.
not just rio culture a lot of Brazilian culture is a mixture of everything and lots of African influences but some of you want to act like argies and cry about how your just a step away from being Europe if you could just get rid of niggers(so half the population)
>>
>>72378970
S-senpai noticed me!
>>
>>72380188

>let me talk about your country

So by your logic US it's a Brazil 10x worse, culturally speaking.

>(so half the population)

Again >let me talk about your own country
>>
>>72380344
White American culture is separated from any other race that lives in territory near us.
>>
>>72380406

>White American culture

What culture?
>>
>>72380406
Like being a feminist cuck? Way to go.
>>
>>72380490
White Culture.
>>
File: ENEAS CARNEIRO RODA VIVA.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ENEAS CARNEIRO RODA VIVA.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>72379679
>>72380188

broder just shut up already
the culture you so love is a culture that not even 10% of all the people i meet so far like, and tbqh, you have to be a delusional fuckhead or a horny gringo to like it.
The amount of people that want Brazil to be european is minimum and only present in internet, specifically this dang board. Your average brazilian (or paulista, as goes my experience) don't care about """national""" culture" and only talks about Brazil in a pejorative way ("Tinha que ser no Brasil!" "Brasileiro é safado mesmo!" "Pais da putaria").

What i personally would pay anything to see in my lifetime is the birth of a real culture,one that the majority of our people (be it in state or national level) be proud to be part of and spread, not just a shit copy of 40's Rio culture mixed with whatever the mainstream tards play on TV.
Brazil don't need to be european, neither african, neither any of that shit, it need to find its own identity (which i think it's impossible in a national scale), and one that is more than just a music style, big asses and the usual carioca stereotype
>>
>>72376678
/int/ has made me dislike Brazil but like Brazilians.
>>
Eles nos odeiam porque não são a gente
>>
>>72381675

os cara odeia nois porque nao sao nois
>>
we hate brazil

so does god
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.