[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>188 million people >46% have internet access >English-speaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Nigerian-National-Flag[1].jpg (23KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nigerian-National-Flag[1].jpg
23KB, 1024x768px
>188 million people
>46% have internet access
>English-speaking country

Why are there so few Nigerians on /int/?
>>
File: Nigada.png (20KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nigada.png
20KB, 1280x640px
>>72374017
Makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>72374017
>people
>>
Theyre all on nairaland
>>
el peruVERDE
>>
We are all on nairaland. The reason why more of us don't come to sites like this is because racism is strange to us because we grew up in a country where everyone was black from the richest to the poorest, from the dumbest to the smartest.
>>
>>72374017
Maybe they have better things to spend their time on.
>>
>>72374017
are there that many 13 year olds on 4chan? I don't know, it seems like an "old internet" thing, the internet is new in nigeria
>>
>>72374017
Nairachan when?
>>
>>72374141
>nairaland
this is actually quite interesting
>>
They are all busy spamming and doing internet fraud.
>>
>>72374158

>because racism is strange to us be

Lying nigger. I've seen screenshots of racially abusive threads from Nairaland. Niggerians hate non-Nigerians.
>>
>>72375037

It's not racism. We don't hate people's skin colour. We might not like their politics or country culture or food.
>>
are nigerians white?
>>
http://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-secessionists
>Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

>We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

>9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Homosexual relationships are banned in Nigeria?
>>
>>72376328
>Homosexual relationships are banned in Nigeria?

No but it's dangerous to go public with it. We are a very Christian nation and it's probably worse in the Muslim regions of the country.
>>
>>72376114
yes, niggerians are whiter then you
>>
they washed my flag wrong and the green turned to blue
hi guys
>>
>>72376539
ok, thx for the answer
>>
>>72376539
Do nigerians use youtube?
>>
File: 2.jpg (70KB, 700x540px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
70KB, 700x540px
>>72374196
Like peting Hyenas.
>>
>>72375173
Last time I checked, you guys were killing yourselfs for tribal shit. Hausa and Ibo I think. I expect the Hausa to end the ibos too.
>>
>>72374017
Maybe they are all normis ?
>>
>>72376620
what ethnicity are you?
what are some good stereotypes of different nigerian ethnicities?
>>
>>72376539
Also - how do you like living in Finland? Are you an immigrant or a student? How do you deal with cold weather, sunsets at 2 PM etc.?
>>
>>72374196
Like spamming my email box with emails from thousands of Nigerian princes all offering me large sums of money if only I give them my bank details.
>>
They may have internet access but do the have PCs in their homes? I think most use internet cafes.
>>
>>72374017
Daily reminder Nigeria's population will surpass the United States by 2050
>>
>>72376836
Yes
>>72377810
It's okay for studying but winter is horrible if you're not from this winter culture. Luckily I've been ice skating since I was a child so I could impress my Finnish friends with my skating skills.
>>
>>72378354
thx
>>
File: images.jpg (224KB, 1048x1487px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
224KB, 1048x1487px
>>72374683
we invite them almost every year. and on Interpals too
needless to say they get horrified of what they find here and never come back
>>
>>72378803
well, I'm sometimes horrified too
>>
>>72374196
Mostly, but I'm here for work so I mostly have time at night.

>>72374131
DELET THIS
>>
>>72374141
pretty cool actually, might lurk there
>>
I'm waiting for lagoswood to make it big

Tebatsaasula was great
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.