[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion on each of these two?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Your opinion on each of these two?
>>
>>72372057
They are big countries
>>
Both are islamic shitholes.
>>
File: 1481682121712.png (133KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
1481682121712.png
133KB, 500x583px
Obligatory.
>>
>>72372057
Dog shit > Iran > Saudis
>>
I'm not sure if the 'iran is actually less bad' meme is a meme.
>>
>>72372057
They should get rid of their governments
>>
Equally shitty. Hope they nuke each other into oblivion.
>>
>>72372057
>Saudi-Arabia
Had great chances because of its natural recources but instead of putting it into use, industrialising the nation and educate the poorer people, the royal family keeps most of its wealth and build big palaces istead. Oil is not unlimited and the demand for oil isn't as well. One day they will become the meaningless and abandoned dessert they where before the west exlpoited all there natural recources.
Now they act like they are tough guysbut the moments they can't pay for there toy tanks any more they will suffer as other people to threaten the money flow (Libya, Iraq, you get the idea)

>Iran
more industry and if the sanctions keep falling and aren't renewed they will become the most dominant power in the region next to India.
They have the population and the infrastructure and unlike S-A they invest in schools and universitys
Pakistan can't compete with them, it is trapped in internal struggles

>TL;DR
its like debating if an E is better then an F, both are shit, but hell, during the Iraq-Iran-War the Iran had access to all C-Weapons the Schah left behind and Chomeini forbid to use them - because it's unislamic. That was something I deeply respect
>>
>>72372057
>iran

Good enough lads

>saudi arabia

Would be fine if they practised something other than batshit wahhabism
>>
>>72372057
>Saudi
scums, don't care if get nuked
>Iran
tfw no qt iranian gf
>>
My city has like 100-200 Persians. Parents who left before the Revolution and their kids. They are all fantastic.

Every Muslim Arab Ive met is a hypocritical, self centered, materialistic asshole.
The Christian Arabs are not too great either, but for obvious reasons, waaaay better.
>>
>>72372057

>Saudi Arabia

I do not trust the royal family, there is something totally wrong on them, besides that, seems a good place to chill out (by my standars) and visit

> Iran

Good place, I wouldn't visit it, but the country is not a total desert like is usually said and has beautiful views, cute women as well.
>>
>>72372057
Nuke
>>
>>72372057
Iran would be great if they weren't Islamic.

Saudi Arabia should be completely purged of life end to end.
>>
>>72374497

We now Israel, but you have none
>>
File: 1489201315988.jpg (276KB, 2001x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489201315988.jpg
276KB, 2001x2048px
>>
Both follow extreme islamic ideology, even Pakistan is better comparatively
>>
Iran has cultural history at least. Arabian Peninsula has fuck all even the early Muslims moved into cities in other places, then they built Baghdad around where Iraq is now, not within the Peninsula. The Peninsula has zero cultural relevance to the world outside of things related to Islam and a couple of old ruins.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.