[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 33

File: image.png (222KB, 470x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222KB, 470x485px
hilo latino edition
>>
1st for guillotining tory scum
>>
>>72371865
CHI
>>
shant
>>
watching a bit o' the ol' joe rogan lads
>>
Latinos are like half-elves. A race that never should have existed
>>
>>72371865
Shockingly poor editions from the yanks as of late
Will need one of you underlings to take charge with the next thread, I shan't be wasting mine own time.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (160KB, 404x583px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
160KB, 404x583px
>>
what's Lyon like
>>
>Brits have the Fib Dumbs, Slaybour, and Thugservatives
>Leaves have the Nu Dumbocrats, Fiberals, and Thugservatives
>Yanks have the Dumbocraps and Rethuglicans
Really makes me think
>>
>>72371926
Needs to be sectioned
>>
>>72371926
howling
>>
used to wear all sorts of different styles for different contexts but that's not me
>>
>>72371947
democrips and rebloodlicans
>>
Lots of girls in the 18-28 range are quite attractive but very few in the 28+ range are attractive. How to pick woman who will stay attractive in old age?
>>
File: dfae593e9ba55ef53e2e303e460577b6.jpg (170KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
dfae593e9ba55ef53e2e303e460577b6.jpg
170KB, 1200x848px
'nime
>>
Arctic Monkeys are shit and will always be shitty, one trick phonies with no discernible talent.
>>
>>72371926
Was browsing his Facebook pics the other day and there was one point where the pictures aligned perfectly so you could see the sunlight change throughout the day from morning to night over 5 photos, him in the exact same position every time
very weird
>>
>>72371957
need you out of business sunshine
>>
>>72371929
really grim lol
paris > montpellier > nantes > south marseille > bayonne = avignon > pau
rest is shit
>>
imagine not being raised in a council estate
>>
doing a cheeky download of the cracked hitman
>>
>>72371975
look for girls with attractive mum's
>>
>>72371929
very angry goes rawr
>>
>>72371972
Democraps and Repoopycans
>>
>>72371947
Labor and Liberal here
>this confuses the yank
>>
>>72371990
fuck
>>
File: Scotsman_1.png (294KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Scotsman_1.png
294KB, 720x540px
Do Scottish people actually eat haggis, wear kilts, or play the bagpipes?
>>
How much insurance do you pay for that?
>>
Hello all

I have a census for you all, probably won't take more than 5-10 minutes if you aren't mentally disabled

It'll be cool to see what everyones responses are

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2tED-G7SgAZBHXSiUjMwv0yUbWSQw8ewxYj8BYsmIiN38TA/viewform?usp=send_form
>>
File: 1489338844971.jpg (39KB, 540x712px) Image search: [Google]
1489338844971.jpg
39KB, 540x712px
>Arctic Monkeys are shit and will always be shitty, one trick phonies with no discernible talent.
>>
>>72371947
hmmmmm
>>
>>72372034
sometimes, no and no
>>
>>72372044

what's the point?
the bulk of the states bordering Mexico are majority Latino. you should have built that wall 50 years ago.
there are more middle easterners moving legally into the usa every year. that's the bulk of the migrants.
>>
>>72371865

I am sorry, but in the US the spanish/italian/greek look is not seen as attractive in men. It is associated with brown hispanic latino people.
>>
France will elect the ex Rothschild kike homosexual who leeches an old woman's money to pay his poppers. Spain is on Belgium-tier levels of fucked up corrupted and with no real governement. Italy was racist in the past and are doing a reverse UK/USA right now getting more cucked and sjw every year. Nordics are all cucks by nature. Central/Eastern countries have just meme parties and meme far right leaders. They never had an immigration rush because they're poor, they're still getting cucked by "anti conformist" hippies among their youth. All eastern girls in Erasmus here get blacked by latino cock because omg Colombia is so exotic. Germany is lost. Greeks went from far right to commies in less than 5 years, meaning they're lost and just want gibs. Europe is dead. I'm planning to move to straya or Uruguay desu, they're probably fucked as well though. White race is doomed unless shit really hits the fan nuclear-tier level or Musk gets us to Mars. I see no other solution. That, or Google is actually working on a world scale sterilisation of non whites under cover of meme genetics searches and fooled us all into posing as kikes while they really are nazis.
>>
File: p263008454-3.jpg (154KB, 580x400px) Image search: [Google]
p263008454-3.jpg
154KB, 580x400px
>>72371651
Lots of shit trains in Southern England too mate
>>
File: 1489146884854.png (47KB, 742x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489146884854.png
47KB, 742x540px
>>72372034
>>
I REGRET ALLOWING MY 2 SISTERS TO MARRY INFERIOR LATINO MONKEYS
>>
im still sick
>>
Can someone shop her so her tits are out?
>>
>checking into a hotel instead of a hostle when you're travelling
how's life on the spectrum
>>
>>72372080

Every latino you see in important soccer games will be white, because white latinos are generally speaking well off, doesn't matter the country this is true, being white is a great advantage in life, the other thing is that white people descend from "better" people racially and economically therefore have better life and more opportunities, a common mestizo latino doesn't have the resources and/or opportunities to go to a fancy soccer game.
In short, what you are seeing is just a skewed reflection of Argentina population.
>>
>hire plumber to fix your toilet
>he and his kids now has eternal rights to your couch and fridge.
OP you're a faggot, the black people argument was a little good but the latino one just sucked.
>>
>>72372034
All of those things originated in England
>>
why are yanks allowed in /brit/
>>
>>72372024
>there's no Conservative party of Australia
Really makes me think.
>>
>>72372070
rorke is FURIOUS at the dutch election

he's really ramped up the posting
>>
Watching Dragnet lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWB-h060Zfo
>>
What flavours of McFlurry are there lads?
>>
File: WHITE'D.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE'D.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>72372080
2 l8 bich
>>
>>72372089

Asians are to collectivist to care, even like collectivist authoritarianism. Africans are to dumb to realize they're being played like pawns. Hispanics/Latino culture has been ruined by mass race mixing.
>>
>>72372082
12 grams in a zip
>>
>>72372034
All those things originated in Ireland

Scots just appropriated our culture, also they got MICK'D
>>
>>72372096
>he can't afford a hotel when he travels
How's life on the dole
>>
>>72372125

Uhmmm no sweetie try again... In usa latino and racemixed are considered white so lets drop that little lower ok sweetiepie angel...
>>
So the Scots are well and truly toast now
>>
cali is the most wealthy state in USA and full of latino bros

^^
>>
Thanks Latino bros
>>
>Hispanic
>anyone whos the descendant of spanish/portugese settlers (ancient hispania)

fucking niggers in brazil or PR or DR ARE NOT FUCKING HISPANIC THEY ARE JUST AFRICAN APES

indians arent either just because your race got enslaved and you now speak my ancestors language and you poorly try to adapt to my culture does not make you hispanic you are still just a jungle monkey

also latino is a retard term literally only given based off language which is idiotic in that case french canadians are "latino" its just indio shit skins trying to sound important
>>
salaam habibis
>>
>>72372121

CurryMcFlurry
>>
What do they do? NYT calls them a Latino rights group in this article. Is that an accurate assessment?

http://archive.is/6Drsd

Under the Every Student Succeeds Act, children still have to take standardized tests in math, reading and science, and schools still need to report on the progress of at-risk groups, like disabled students, nonwhite students and those learning English. But fewer consequences are now tied to low test scores and more emphasis is placed on holding schools accountable for providing access to advanced classes and for reducing student suspension rates. In addition, states are now able to come up with their own plans for how to intervene in failing schools.

Mr. Obama called the bill a bipartisan “Christmas miracle.” The National Council of La Raza, a Latino-rights organization, gave ESSA’s two Senate co-sponsors, Patty Murray of Washington, a Democrat, and Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, a Republican, an award for their work on behalf of students learning English. The two appeared together to accept the honor, each praising the other’s collaboration.

It took less than a year for that bipartisan consensus to fall apart.

It is customary for federal agencies to issue detailed regulations on how new laws should be put into effect, and Mr. Obama’s Department of Education did so in November. But some lawmakers from both parties saw the regulations as unusually aggressive and far-reaching, and said they could subvert ESSA’s intent of re-establishing local control over education and decreasing the emphasis on testing.

Last month, the House of Representatives overturned a broad swath of the rules using the Congressional Review Act, which allows lawmakers to spike federal regulations. The Senate passed a similar resolution on Thursday, and President Trump has indicated that he will sign it. That would leave ESSA on the books, but Ms. DeVos would have more flexibility in how to apply it.
>>
>>72372153

In California if you have a Latino name, the caseworkers don't even blink before hitting approve for fear of being called racist. I know of many illegals buying houses for 600k or more near the beach, entirely using welfare to pay the mortgage. They get ten of them living in one house, all collecting benefits at one address while working for cash under the table.
>>
the gf
>>
why is there so many JFs in this thread
>>
>>72372068

/pol/ is delusional, all of the factors that existed when JFK was killed exist now but there was no civil war. Trump is disliked FAR more than JFK.

Pence would take command and he would be forced to make nice. Pence would mention how he is a committed conservative christian but it will not effect his policy beyond the scope of the law.

He'd need to do a speech where he promised to think of decisions for all Americans. Pence would speak directly to the Latino community and apologize for the offense caused but also reiterate that he will continue to keep America safe.

Pence promises to keep extreme vetting as new policy but probably lets the travel ban run out. He would promise to restore the executive order that allowed transsexuals to use their preferred bathroom.

He would continue to build the wall in Trumps name. Since he didn't promise to make Mexico pay for it, he would meet with President Neato and say he'd allow them to help pay if they want too help build it so they could also economically benefit.

Sessions would be asked to resign as another bone thrown out there.

Overall, I think he would be a fine president.
>>
>>72372176
Do not care in the slightest
This post was immediately hidden
Fuck off back to wherever it is you came from
>>
>>72372189
>Today, black parents are still about twice as likely as white and Latino families to use corporal punishment on their children. I’ve heard many black people attribute their successes, or the fact that they weren’t in jail, on drugs or dead, to the beatings they received as children.
>But if whupping children kept black people out of prison or safe from abusive cops, there would be no mass incarceration or police brutality. If beatings were a prerequisite for success, black people would be ruling the world.
>Before white America enslaved millions of Africans, whuppings were not a parenting tool embraced by my ancestors. In fact, there is no evidence that ritualistic physical punishment of children existed in pre-colonial West African cultures, where children were viewed as sacred and purer than adults, and sometimes even as reincarnated ancestors or gods.
>It is a European idea that children are “born in sin” and should have the devil beaten out of them with a “rod of correction.” That brutality cascaded across other cultures through slavery, colonialism and religious indoctrination.
>The truth is that white supremacy has done a masterful job of getting black people to continue its trauma work and call it “love.”
>>
>>72372154

You know, I put up with this autism for a while after trump got elected. I gave you conservatives a chance, I listened to your strange theories about the shape of the earth, immigration and what a woman should do with her vagina, but I've had enough. Your leader isn't playing 44d chess he's actually retarded, like you, and like your stupidity he will be an ink blot in the book of history.

My girlfriend had an abortion before she met me, and I'm glad she killed that fucking blonde blue eyed piece of shit baby so I could stick my Latino dick in her. Kys.
>>
So salty.
I tell mexifags not to appropriate my native culture and histories.
Tell them to get back on the boat.
Spain is waiting for you, Pedro/pedodro.
... We ((me)) didn't create or cross any borders, but mexicans/latino/spainiards/colonialist swine/settlers; sure did fuck things up by creating borders where there were not before.
And then these bitches have the nerve to complain about that shit when America finally figures out that they (((poor mexicans))) are illegally trespassing.
Believe me, I understand.
These bastards have been ILLEGAL ALIENS, CRIMINAL INVADERS, FREELOADING PARASITES for over 500 years. No lie. /natamer pol/
>>
theres a reason we don't get immigration from black latino countries like venezuela colombia nicaruaga and brazil because they would be killed on sight if they were to pass thru mexico
>>
bricked a girl in the fucking face because she said yoko ono made shit music
>>
Oh, did you ever doubt that?

What type of butt blasted Latino are you? One that cares about baseball or just one that thinks he's hot while not accomplishing anything in your life?
>>
OH FUCK THESE LATINO TEMPERS
>>
>>72371901
a new ep?
>>
>>72372189
>reddit spacing
fuck off
>>
Hispanic is the best way to describe them because it denotes a language group, and most of their home nations are Spanish-speaking.

They're not "Latin American" or Latino because they're not fucking Latin.

They're not native North/South American because they're not the fucking natives, they walked there and the Vikings were there first.

They're not Indian because that's an obvious misnomer, perhaps you could go with Amerindian though.

What they are essentially is a group that failed to name themselves, mestizo and all that only covers Mexicans, and other nationalities have their own words for themselves. The best the White Man could come up with is Hispanic. That doesn't mean they're "white Hispanic," if that were the case they would be light skinned Hispanic if you needed to give a specific description. The term "white Hispanic" only exists in law so they can inflate the white crime rate and deflate the Hispanic crime rate, so the globalists can keep importing cheap wage/debt slaves for you to compete with.
>>
>>72372102
how can gen z be 60% latino and the most conservative generation too?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/the-post-millennial-generation-should-worry-democrats/

is gen z /ourgeneration/?
>>
might mong out on benzos and make everyone worried at tomorrow's party lads
>>
If that fucking happens I will, oh fuck I'm a neet. Who cares I'll just shitpost canade as a cuck to the end of time. Pretty sure the young cuck chinks will happily adopt islam because they are faggots who like to act black. Hi vietniggers or vinegars. Hi gookshits. Hi BChinks. Pretty sure niggers are retards who are busy getting high or looking for chicks. Hi shitskins Pretty sure whites are cucks busy doing the same shit at niggers but instead of showing their big penis they're trying to show how cool or smart they are. Hi cucks. Hi muh deus vult. Pretty sure poo in the loos are the epitome of robots. They are so easily indoctrinated, they can only follow instructions and can't think for themselves. Hi I'm not paki. Hi muh hindushit. Pretty sure muslims secretly hate non muslimes and are literally a cult. Hi sand niggers. Hi somalia. Hi nice forehead. Pretty sure latinos are just blacks but more tolerable unless you bother their fucking latino pride. Hi fucking mlg gamers 420 the best COD players. Did I miss any shitshow?
>>
>>72372152

lol no he's going to be latino
>>
you meant deportation squads? yes we have those, theres also hispanic/latino American citizens infiltrating and reporting the illegal safe houses and people involved in harboring illegals to ICE.
>>
File: 1480752440879.jpg (7KB, 154x255px) Image search: [Google]
1480752440879.jpg
7KB, 154x255px
>Latina
Sure, until she stabs you in your sleep. Latino women are fucking batshit insane. They make Russian women look less clingy and rational.

People who think Latin women are the way to go have never dated one or known any of them.
>>
>>72372196
My dad passed away when I was 12 so.
>white
have done this before, okay
>black
okay but you don't want to take her by your grandparents
>muslim
probably okay on the outside but confused on the inside since I've always been anti-Islam around her
>asian
okay
>India indian
probably think she's Muslim until I tell her she's Indian, then okay
>American indian
have done this before, she was like 75% Cherokee, give her a hard time but okay
>latina
okay but confused since I've been anti-Mexican and Latino for awhile
>jewish
okay
>bf
visible confusion and disgust
>>
>>72372220
>take benzos
>drink
>wake up tied on a hospital bed
ahhh yes
>>
Teams 8 and 9
You'll notice in order to get under the 8000 byte I had to cut a bunch of photos. Such notable characters that didn't make the cut include
>Black Goku
>The Homiez
>Billy Mays
>Bevis and Butthead
>Another latino gang maybe? I don't remember
>Arts and Crafts Robots
>The Entirety of the 0 Faction
>The Marachi Band

I regret that these enduring unit choices were too many bytes for the doc. If you are a technical wizard and know in your heart these units need to be included, I'll leave the PDF manipulations in your capable hands.

Some of these teams are pretty badass
>>
>>72371865

No

It was a ghetto sink that catered to young immature black and Latino audiences

It also had the most memorable characters and sketches
>>
>>72371865

I'll tell you what will happen listen closely

>be white man
>bring puritan inbred fags
>conquer USA
>kill Indians
>import niggers
>kill niggers from trees
>invent CIA
>involve yourself and kill millions of south americans by overthrowing their goverments
>latinos & other niggers fuck too much
>white girls like latino / nigger dick
>white birth rate starts to drop
>latino / niggers start overtaking you in certain geographical sections
>Start to vote themselves in (just like (((them)))

A ton of years later...
>laws start to change
>created by your new government overlord
>Mr. Gonzales
>white lynching begins

Any questions?
>>
might study some more programming tonight
>>
what is this
>>
Hmm
Someone get on the phone with the janny, need him here ASAP
>>
>Just Cause movie
>Not casting Hollywood top latino qt as Rico.

DEAD ON ARRIVAL
>>
File: 1489370872854.jpg (20KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
1489370872854.jpg
20KB, 480x422px
>>72372206
https://youtu.be/HdZ9weP5i68
>the french refined taste in quality music
>>
w2c these shoes
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1489269480923.webm
>>
>>72372273
explain what the keyword restrict does in C
>>
ah yes I see yanks have entered the thread to sperg out about their own politics
>>
>>72372261

Yeah, the OP post was something I did years past when my niece challenged me to a ms paint battle
>>
my wife is white and I am a light skinned latino because of spanish and german mix with mestizo. Our children will be white hispanic raised in a traditionalist household. I feel that many latinos are being bleached by marrying whites and assimilating. I have no problem with that desu.
>>
Interesting, this is something I haven't actually thought about much.

Why would they be socially hispanic? They would be raised by a white father around white people. We barely have any latino people in this country.

It sounds a bit fucked but in reality my SO and I would make it our concern to bring them up with my cultural background, although they will definitely be exposed to her's too.

I am an ~80kg, 5'8" manlet... But she's ~60kg and 5'4". I figure she probably has more dominant genes (brown eyes and dark brown hair). But it's all a fucking lottery when it comes to that anyway really isn't it?
>>
You guys know this isn't /cum/ right?

Also raids are against the rules

>>>/int//cum/
>>>/int/hilo+latino

>>>/int//cum/
>>>/int/hilo+latino

>>>/int//cum/
>>>/int/hilo+latino
>>
>>72372316

Because yellow fever.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love latino and mexian qt's, if I didn't have this qt asian girl liking me so much, I'd go get some mexican girl.

When they talk spanish, and get all crazy, it's crazy hot.
>>
>>72372299
this is great
>>
srsly what is going on here lads
>>
>>72372305
When was the last time Australia had a Republican President?
>>
File: 1480109142159.jpg (11KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1480109142159.jpg
11KB, 299x168px
???

It started out with Logan canned a bunch of thieving latino gangbangers, did it not?
>>
>>72371975
prefer older women myself
>>
>>72372304
i'm not doing C right now just python
>>
>>72372328
It is an epic raid by south america and north america

I've been trolled to my core, I am literally shaking and cannot even
>>
>>72372311

Morpheus will be a latino looking dude. Or maybe a female.
>>
did i accidentally slip into /cum/ what the fuck is this bullshite
>>
File: 1488227109504.jpg (49KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1488227109504.jpg
49KB, 600x578px
>>72372304
Huh, what did you just say, old man

The nu programming generation only uses drag'n'drop programming
>>
THE WHITE GUILT IS STRONG IN THIS ONE:

https://archive.is/JnTqm

> And I learned early on, as a white kid whose friends were black and latino and asian and native american and white, how much my privilege could hurt someone else’s feelings, how much my middle class wealth and money gave me a leg up, how much my own racism was a part of me, inherent, part of my equation, a part of who I am.

>My racism was not the foul-mouthed kind. Just the regular, garden-variety, ignorant white-person kind.
>>
And by the way, is Nadal white or latino?
>>
>>72372324

She's a fucking retarded wannabe latino bitch
>>
>>72372304
inferior to linear types
>>
It feels like Link Summoning will improve the anime by putting an increased focus on key cards that aren't Boardspam. However, at the cost the of the real game.
>>
just had a big pizza for tea :3
>>
>>72372384
How fucking common is it to have Latino parentage? Is it just a city thing or what?
>>
not clicking any links
>>
white women are much more neutral toward latino men than i thought they would

also surprised at how latino men hate black women haha, oh my

those black men disliking white women are just hating cause they can't get them.
>>
I'm white. A decade ago I was stopped by a white cop at midnight while I was riding a bicycle through South Chicago (I was from another state, I didn't know about the crime). He drove over the sidewalk curb to cut me off, jumped out of his car, and charged at me while pointing his gun at me and screaming "do you want to FUCKING PLAY WITH ME?"
He cuffed me for an hour and called in two more units to check the area with dogs to see if I threw any drugs into the grass. I think they were deciding whether to throw their own drugs in the grass and frame me to reach their quota.
After an hour they uncuffed me and let me go, but they warned me to "watch out for the niggers" (exact quote from the latino cop).
>>
new thread pls lads
>>
>>72372273
Trying to study some C++ right now. Might tinker about with UE4 to see if I can put it into practice.
>>
>>72372207
Is this a proper board for radio controlled vehicles..?

Over at /toy/ it doesn't seem to be anything else but.. toys. And /o/ doesn't seem to fit either.

I think I have seen some rc threads here before.
But if it's not the right place..!

I waiting on the shipment of a used axial yeti xl to arrive, hoped to get into this world and have fun.
>>
>>72371975
Unfortunately, you're mostly gambling. Sometimes their moms look decent in old age but their daughters get the dad's aging genes.

Just make sure she takes care of her skin - that's the biggest issue in aging. Keep your house well humidified, drink lots of water, etc.
>>
>>72372335
>president
Turnbull is a republican, but it's not a huge thing for him as far as I know
>>
File: 1486928410201.png (54KB, 507x464px) Image search: [Google]
1486928410201.png
54KB, 507x464px
>>72372395
Was the topping the Croatian coat of arms?
>>
business idea: spam new threads until the janny is summoned to wipe up this shit
>>
>>72372379

i fuck her ass and make her love my latino dick, then after she is in love i will ask for part of puttins investment in her campain. I will literally pimp her.
>>
only found out last week the girl in Tokyo drift is Latino and NOT half white half jap as I had thought for many years
>>
>>72372422

lol this dude turned out to be gay and had a latino fuckboi
>>
UFO in Newcastle lads
>>
>>72372335
right now you mong
>>
It seems like more and more leftists are becoming dissatisfied with the Democratic Party because they keep putting in corporate backed candidates

Will the Democratic Party fall apart if they lose 2020?
They're already losing the Latino and "progressives" fanbase
>>
>>72372416
Half latino but i look maltese/greek lmao

Let me deus vult pls
>>
what a wonderful thread
>>
Getting my daily dose of Jimmy Dore lads
>>
It's almost like they're setting shit up for jokes. On a comedy show.

At least it isn't as bad as people thinking Clinton would have started ww3 cause something-something.

While russia has a history of making women out to be less than men, this is actually valid criticism. Looks like his writers were reaching for jokes.

Compared to how ever many arabs died during the crusades, I don't really care for the current number. I was part of that for a time and while I miss the belief, I wouldn't want to be tied down to what someone else says I should believe. But I digress. Christians in the middle-east should get the fuck out, cause mudslimes be crazy. They kill themselves over different religious dogma, man. The worse JW do is prance like pagans during service, speak in tongues, and deny themselves mortal pleasures.

You sound sheltered. My brother in mexico was renting a room from a family that was traditionally mexican. By which I mean one of the sons had his wife with him, and she was only allowed to care for their kid, cook, clean, and not work. Just because you only have suburbia to look to for women's strife, doesn't mean this shit is the same worldwide. Latino countries in general are still partly misogynistic (none of that faggot gender issues crap, it's good old fashioned "imma slap the shit out of you if you look at another man and I'll probably get away with it"), and some mudslime countries will straight up stone their rape victims and have their women as second-class citizens. Faggot asshole SJWs don't focus on the real issues women worldwide face and instead go for easy shit at home, and post things for attention on social media.

Reagan was the worst thing to happen to the US before Trump, and a lot of the shit he did has had repercussions that we still feel today. Unions got their balls cut off and strikes are now nothing, corporations gained more power than ever before, HIV/AIDS was brushed off.
>>
Maybe, does your momma also like latino bulls ramming her ass all night?
>>
>Generation Z is majority Latino

Like worldwide? Will they be an end to the Muslim problem since Latinos are mostly Catholic? Will illegal spic immigrants start ruining the economy of China?
>>
>>72372270

Christ you're thick. The kids were bred in young Mexican girls that then got discarded, they were all at least half latino. Who is the white female you mention in your rant, you sperglord?
>>
File: cambridge.png (875KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
cambridge.png
875KB, 1653x1023px
Who else is /cambridge/ here?
>>
File: 1390671286519.jpg (242KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
1390671286519.jpg
242KB, 1000x664px
New worlders, you're in the wrong thread

>>72333365
>>72368826

>>72333365
>>72368826

>>72333365
>>72368826

>>72333365
>>72368826

>>72333365
>>72368826

>>72333365
>>72368826
>>
I am just saying it like it is. I dont belong anywhere. I am not white enough to be white, nowhere near black enough to be black or spanish or latino or anything like that. You can't just fit in with any group and expect to not get looks or comments. My mom being guynese knew this all too well.
>>
What the fuck is going on

Did the Russian spambots malfunction?
>>
>>72372484
WHAT IS THIS WIZARDRY
>>
With Canadians as pozzed as they are and Mexicans as criminal as they are? No.

Maybe invade Canada and impose American will and values upon them (love for 2nd Amendment, freedom of speech, turning Quebecois into Northern Cajuns, etc.). Where Canadian identity is forevermore snuffed and erased - only being American remains.

Maybe invade Mexico and evict all of them to South America, because you know they'll never integrate and assimilate and become fully American (there's always that "Latino" identity).

Never form a union with them and them pozzing America through compromises in maintaining (some, if not most) of their identity and culture.

This anon has the right idea. You're an honorary American, in my book.
>>
>>72372415

The fact that table 3 removed 99% of the research data should've been your first clue something was up. ALL religion got lumped together. All those self-identified WHITE Muslims, WHITE black Churches, WHITE latino Churches got lumped into "religion."

What a surprise to see the aggregate drop a few points, eh? I wonder why they didn't do a breakdown of IQ per denomination? Do you suppose the ones that are predominately white like say... Mormons, Mainline Protestants and Jews would've been several points higher? But no. They got balanced down by all the "white" Muslims and Church of the Negro Supremacists.

And how did Atheists, a predominately white group make out despite this?

A couple points higher. Atheists are only smarter than Christian niggers.
>>
>>72372271

>Kill yourself
>Kill yourself

Choose one.
>>
ah yes
>>
>>72372505
Some yank made the thread to look like the south america general and all the mexicans and Brazilians barrelled in like sheep

>>72333365
>>72368826

>>72333365
>>72368826

>>72333365
>>72368826
>>
i agree with you. though more than likely that girl was burning coal. i am latino too but wouldnt help some random mexican girl. i believe hispanics are a failed race so
>>
I think he's just taking posts from some /pol/ thread I'm sure and spamming here like that Latvian runt was doing the other day
>>
File: photo.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
Who else thinks Tim is acting this way in hopes that he gets scouted for some shitty Mr. Bean ripoff
>>
File: 1480006451720.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480006451720.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
I don't know, zero mission might be more or less a remix of super but fusion's linearity makes it a lot less fun imo. Not to mention that "story"... yikes
>>
>>72372510

> most castizos look similar to arabs if you've ever seen them
Are you kidding me? You can tell Arabs aren't white, Castizos are much closer to looking like white people than Arabs are. Just look at Huma Abedin, you can totally tell she isn't a Latino. Even more dark skinned Latinos/Castizos don't look anything like Arabs, especially when you account for their hair. For example, you would never mistake even this chick for an Arab if you knew what Arabs looked like.
>>
is this what /cum/ is like all the time
>>
>>72372546
>>72372546
>>72372546
>>72372546
get in here
>>
>>72372548
zero mission is a remake of og metroid you spacker
>>
>Jon says that Latino culture is incompatible with the US and we should limit or stop mestizo immigration

>Says that Anglos have more of a say in America cause they founded it

>Says Arabs are naturally violent

>African culture is the bain of the West

Oh my god Dunkey was right, Jon is red pilled as fuck.
>>
Magical tenkai knight something or other
>>
>>72372556
imagine slower, and with more anigay
>>
File: 1478494389584.jpg (33KB, 520x780px) Image search: [Google]
1478494389584.jpg
33KB, 520x780px
is Tim kino?
>>
>Don Dildidlledildo is the greatest author of the last 50 years.

Discuss
>>
>>72371865

What always confuses me about this income inequality is that they claim it is present across the board without being able to substantiate a single case in court.

What they are claiming is that a crime is taking place to every single woman and every single black/latino, but the only way to measure that the crime has taken place is by prosecuting offenders of the law, finding them guilty, and analysing the results.

I've done some courses in statistics, and it fucking infuriates me how they think they can claim a trend without any individual data points to back it up.
>>
All these arguments seem to stem from the idea that a person is either black, white, latino or asian, with no spaces in-between.
Sometimes that might work, but since Egypt is one of the in-between spaces "WE WUZ KANGZ" is stupid and wrong, and "EGYPTIANS WEREN'T BLACK U NIGGER" is just as stupid and just as wrong.
>>
Minnesota is a beautiful and a terrifying state at the same time. In the northern forests I've seen shit that kept me awake for days at a time. You think spooks and shit are fake until you're in the woods alone at 3am.
>>
>>72372595
>gif
fuck off
>>
So does Spanish Slav bro but guess what, Latino and Latina are too gendered it's now Latinx
>>
>>72371865

lol nice try, trucker. I'm not latino nor work in customer service. I was quoting Ramos.
>>
File: 1487035552092.jpg (14KB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
1487035552092.jpg
14KB, 250x338px
the so called gf
>>
>>72372594
>you will never have a threesome with Vampy and Luna
>you'll never impregnate Vampy and Luna
>you'll never have Vampy and Luna raise your kids and make you lots of food while you shitpost on /svg/ triggering namefags and anti-pedo posters
>>
>>72372477

Daily reminder that "Hispanic" means someone who speaks Spanish as their first language and "Latino" is anyone whose country of origin is in Central or South America. Neither are race related terms.

Mexicans can be any race. But usually when people think of them they think of short dumpy brown guys with mustaches
>>
Anybody got Two Tone Rebel by E-dubble in 320 or higher?

I can't find this anywhere. Got his earlier stuff in some shitty tagged discography torrent. At least that's 320.
>>
>(Latino
XOR
>Slav
) NOR
>White

What are the inputs to which this arrangement returns true?
>>
>and allow it easier for Europeans to migrate to our country

It will be seen as racist. He won't do it.

Forget about all this stuff. America is a multiracial nation, and the black/latino population is already too large for it to ever change. If you don't like it, marry an Eastern European woman (easy), learn the language, get citizenship, and move.

You'e no Brazil yet, but there is no alternative. You will be.
>>
>>72372596
Interesting, it's almost like race is a construct
>>72372625
Excuse me, /brit/ is a yank general
>>
>>72371865

Only half of Latino's are white
But they're still Christian so that's good at least
>>
>>72372652

eh, it depends, maybe in most places that's not the case, but in big metro areas, there's definitely lots of trafficking. Especially among latino, asian, and black communities.

Anytime you have a large illegal population, the coyotes are having a field day trafficking girls in.
>>
>>72372654

I have a feeling that in 20 years all social media will be segregated along race, sex and politics.
They'll have a Facebook for each and you'll stay in your fucking lane.

All 16 groups(Four races(Black, White, Latino, Asian), Two Genders, Two politcs) will have their own news and their own realities essentially.

Hell if you did it right you could have overlapping governments ruling over each group and occupying the same space so that everyone is only affected by their own kind.
The future is going to be weird.
>>
>latino girl

if it has a penis it is still a man
>>
It's a Long Way to Tipperary
>>
In the US Census Hispanic/Latino is an ethnic group and not a race.
Dominican Republic has a lot of black people, mestizos(Offspring of indigenous and white person) racially dominate Mexico, Peru has indigenous people, Argentina and Uruguay have whites as the majority etc...

But yeah, I'm sure he refers himself as Hispanic because he wants to be seen as if he has challenges in the USA when he would be a rich white man in Mexico, but he needs those SJW points.
>>
>>72372705

Not a single "Latino" is White. Some rare Spaniard may be pure from semitic and negro blood mixture, but on average "Latinos" and Spaniards are not White Europeans
>>
>>72372547
top kek i wish

unfortunately i think he really is insane
>>
>>72371865

What is the story with the Latino's and their giant print POLO shirts.

I can spot them a mile away in Barcelona with this shit.
>>
>multuculturalism causes division within the country

[citation and explanation needed]

What kind of division? What kind of power?

Currently the only 'true' homogeneous developed country in the world would be Korea, and Japan to a certain extent, where 99,7% of the entire residential population is completely Korean, and temporary short-stay migrant workers are at 1,2% or less. So I shall use that country as an example

Yet according to statistics, about 60-80% of Koreans under age 28 wish they could live in another country besides Korea; DESPITE Korea having decent salaries and a decent job market with a strong tech field and a purely homogeneous society.

Yet Korea is even MORE politically divided than Western democracies (hence the recent impeachment of their own elected President),

Yet Korea is extremely backwards on social issues such as legalization of drugs, gay marriage, judicial/law system, etc.

Yet Korea has an extremely high rate of corruption. Also, 23% of women attending college ADMIT to having engaged in some form of prostitution (from brothels, to working at nude Karaoke bars, to happy ending salons) to make some extra money even when it's not necessary for life. That's 1/4. 1 out of every 4 women in the country was a prostitute.

That is a developed, homogeneous society for you.

Please, go on to say how great it would be if everyone was exactly the same (which, for the US, would be impossible as is because already 15% of your population is black, the rest is Asian or Latino, and the whites are all of mixed ancestry)
>>
>white trash single mother of 3
>running around with some Mexican who wants to think he's white
>clearly incapable of making rational decisions
>children have potentially had their lives saved by not having a retard for a mother
Why is /pol/ defending these people? Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Besides, don't believe this they're getting 30+ years shit. The guy will get 5 years max and the girl will pro be out in a year or 2.

This shit drives me especially up the wall cause of the Hispanic guy. I'm of Latino descent myself and nothing triggers me more than when Latino people try to act like they're white as if these fucking white people are gonna take them in and welcome them into their white people club. Come the fuck on man, yhe's going around waving a confederate flag. No mexican has any business doing that shit. Is there a Mexican term for Uncle Tom? Tio Tomas?
>>
>>72372393

alright lads it's birthday rankings time. oldest gets a free noz tank and latino.

who /1991/ here?
>>
>>72372624
>reddit gun incarnate

I seriously hope you didn't fell for the mateba meme pistol
>>
You can't answer my question? I bet you can't even pronounce it properly. You spagnoli never vocalize the letter "u" after "q".
You're not Latino, and you're the cuck if you think you are.
>>
>>72372760

Snap het dan. Andere rassen passen zich NIET aan. Immigratie voor 1965 in de VS was voornamelijk Blank. Er waren wat problemen in het begin maar die hebben zich uiteindelijk na 1-2 generaties aangepast. Dit gebeurd NIET met moslims en Latino's.
>>
>Well, I wouldn't feel that way if there weren't so many people here who want me dead. Existential threats are a reasonable thing to base one's political inclination on, no?
I'm Latino and very far right myself, I do not base my politics on my race or ethnicity, or pandering and promises of welfare because my skin is brown. There are anons here who post about rounding up all the brown people but those things can't realistically be realized so I don't take it seriously. I do however wholeheartedly agree with the removal of people who are here illegally.

>Because people here frequently express violent wishes against transsexuals.
It's just memes, the majority of this depraved board like traps despite talking about violence against transgender people. Though I'm vehemently against the LGBT agenda, I don't really have a big problem with such people on an individual basis. The majority of this board will make threats and insult you but it will never go past mean words on the internet. What you should be worried about is Muslims, who actually believe you are an abomination in the eyes of their god and that they execute LGBT's regularly, even as a spectator sport.
>>
>ethnicity
>not hispanic or latino

You're retarded
>>
>>72372773

>japan is brown now
lel, I love how leftists just change the definition to make it work.
Japan is Asian, you dumbass.

Brown clearly means arab/latino/black etc aka "the third world"

Anyway the correct answer WAS Argentina, but then they got corrupted and regressed greatly.
>>
>>72371865

He's not even Latino, he's a white european blooded man. Latino should be reserved for Mestizos.
>>
I love great AMERICAN pride. oh dawgy
>>
Holy shit how many times am I gonna here the same "argument", everyone in their mothers regurgitate that same damn reaponse and label anything remotely abnormal or supernatural as superstition and coincidence. I have a better idea, why don't you keep your ignorant opinions to yourself, it's the mature thing to do when you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Now don't get me wrong, you can say "I find that hard to believe", and I can understand that, seen is believing...but saying "holy shit latinos are so superstitious" is going a step further and calling my facts a joke. And second of all, the fuck is a latino, I don't speak Latin last time I checked, nor do I come from a country containing the word latin, nor is there a race or species of humans called latinos, or an ethnic group, or religion, so wtf is a latino? I'm an american citizen, and before that cuban, and regarding my lineage I wouldn't be surprised if I'm part Roman, my entire family line is European. And what you call superstitious are real life experiences I had...which doesn't surprise since my mom was born with a high degree of intuitive ability, I inherited it since astral projection is way too easy for me, got it on my first try, well almost since I freaked out from the sensations, never felt anything like it...anyways, it's not superstition, it's as real as the screen you're touching right now.
>>
>>72372749

>latino is all about machismo
surprise
>>
>I descend from Jesus

Great another "La Raza" proud Mexican. What the fuck is with you guys?

I get it, Latino Pride, blah blah blah.
>>
hispanic means from the spanish speaking countries in latin america, latino means latin nations, so it includes brazil
>>
>>72372826

He's right you mong. In the US military you're either "White Hispanic" or "Black Hispanic" if you identify as a Latino, but in many US Gov statistics they place both categories under "White".
>>
lads what the fuck is going on with this thread?
>>
>>72372805

And they spew a lot of bullshit

>when Mexican is not a race
>when Mexican is a nationality
>when Latino is a race

Mexicans are latino and Spaniards are latino
but you don't see Americans being "racist" towards Spaniards do you?
>>
>>72372862
White Hispanic means a european from a spanish speaking country.

White Latino means nothing. Nothing, I repeat, nothing.
>>
how can someone be so objectively wrong?
Black >White>Latino>Asian>Middle Eastern > Abo
>>
>>72372872

hmmm the hispanic/latino guy on the tv said so.
thats kind of what Tucker was saying, what happens if you're form south America but speak another language or are from another ethnic group.

but this is just a leftist ploy to group people together for votes. herd the sheep you know
>>
>>72372829
all me
>>
Someone else post shit I got like all the pics in this thread and I wanna see sommor Voegel.
>>
File: 1172707_1980724.jpg (39KB, 710x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1172707_1980724.jpg
39KB, 710x1066px
Wonder what Tim's wife and kids are like
>>
File: 1479387313316.jpg (10KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1479387313316.jpg
10KB, 220x229px
>every latino country hates mexicans

they are literally the untermensch of south and central america, trump should nuke them so we can get rid of them once and for all.
>>
honestly, it's kind of true. Most other people believe in God in my anecdotal experience. Any black person will invoke Jesus if they are scared or something, any latino will tell you god is real, literally any brown skin person, etc. All religious or believe in God.
>>
>>72372930

You can replace "Latino" with Arab, black, Chinese, literally any other ethnic group and this is still true. White people are soulless hedonistic fatbags with zero values. I can see why you fat faggot stormfucks are so scared of "white genocide" considering your race a shit and can't even outcompete jungle people. Allahu Ackbar
>>
redpill me on norway
>>
>>72372784

>latino
>entendido como pueblo con raíces derivadas del latín (antiguo imperio romano)

Realmente tendríamos que haber adoptado otro término para nuestros guachupines, medio mundo nos relaciona con los tacos de los cojones. xd.
>>
southern cone has been in downfall since the 1970, do you also have problems with lefties and latino migrants?
>>
>being nominated just for the sake of being a minority is just bullshit
this

i wonder if black people know recent success is a result of affirmative action

they seem to only care about categories that garner the spotlight/in front of the camera

meanwhile people dont think twice about latino creators behind the camera
>>
>trans
>undocumented
>latino

BURN IT
>>
what the fuck are the ones from the other continent talking about
cannae understand shit about their babble
>>
File: 1425263866473.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1425263866473.png
30KB, 633x758px
Lads give me examples of extrinsic motivations in the workplace please.
>>
>>72371865

>latino girl
Lel
>>
>>72373134
not getting sacked
>>
>>72371869
I preferred "meme magic" when it was this sort of thing
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The white race is more fucked than I thought. REST IN PEACE WHITE PEOPLE.

You let your penises dictate the fate of your pathetic cuck of a race that you fell for the yellow fever meme and allow your women to get blacked by Tyrones. Also further proof /pol/ is infested with weaboos longing for effortless asian pussy on an image board all day.

I'm not even white and I think race mixing is disgusting. I will enjoy my beautiful latina wife with beautiful latino children while I sit back and laugh at the downfall of your population as you breed a bunch of diseased alien looking halfies.

And here I thought I was defending the good side. You have have done this to yourselves.
>>
>>72373134
>extrinsic
dunno what this means
>>
>>72373134
poo, wee, willies, fannies, chebs and bums
>>
>>72371865
But what does "latino" mean? And why do they call indios hispanic?
>>
>>72373192
>>72373220
>>72373225
anime
>>
>Im latino, Canadian.

I don't think I've ever hated someone so much whom I've never met in my entire life.
>>
4 months is still young here.
>>
File: le_trash_man.jpg (374KB, 1240x786px) Image search: [Google]
le_trash_man.jpg
374KB, 1240x786px
>non-rhotic accents
>>
Post any girl from Idolmaster
>>
Do you have an irrational hatred towards a certain nation's people?
>>
>Cubans are not conservatives. They voted for Shillary.

>the level of support for Trump among Cubans was similar to that of non-Latinos in the state (51%).
>the Cuban share of that population has declined to 31%. (The Puerto Rican share of the state’s Latino eligible population stands at 28%.)
>Meanwhile Clinton handily carried the Puerto Rican vote with 72 percent

You're literally addressing the wrong issue. Kill yourself.

Also,
>living in Miami
>not speaking Spanish
0/10
>>
No you're Spanish.
>>
He's not latino if all four of his grand parents are from poland
actual latinos would be pissed.
It's claiming that this white guy is a POC
Not to mention, they also keep implying that polish jew = white instead of romani
honestly, this is a terribly offensive image.
>>
File: 1394484658923.jpg (2MB, 2391x2529px) Image search: [Google]
1394484658923.jpg
2MB, 2391x2529px
>>72373278
I only have this in my im@s folder desu, don't even know why I made it.
>>
When you compare the 1980 american population with 2015's. Also these retards forget that most asians and latino immigrants CANNOT speak english fluently, so of course they wont be in film.
>>
Fucking state of these people still crying over the BBC losing Bake Off.
>>
listening to the zed zed top lads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPr9WJ-pnkw
>>
>Chaos = Liberalism
>Tzeentch = faux-intellectualism
>Nurgle = tolerance
>Slaanesh = degeneracy
>Khorne = unreasonableness
>Archaon = physically crippled mentally disabled transgendered gay black latino muslim on food stamps

It all makes sense once you realise this.
>>
>>72373303
no cause all my hatreds are rational
>>
Imagine being a leftist and liking skinny blonde girls with long hair, or a latino dude who doesn't like obese girls. Fucking nightmare.
>>
Uncle Danny?
Jeez, man, I'm sorry.
I mean unless you're inferring yourself, which hey, that's fucking awesome, but getting cucked by uncle Danny is worse than even getting cucked by the local latino gangster wannabe.
>>
> How can i marry a latino girl?

Well, you see how they're on some rich dude's yacht, right? Same as any other girl:

1) Be good looking (or at least not unattractive)
2) Be rich (or at least financially stable)
3) Show social proof (or have at least a few friends)

or...

Be so magnetically interesting that you're on of those rare guys who succeeds without any of t
>>
He looks south Asian or Latino.
>>
The Latino and Asian population were never catapulted into protected species status because frankly, they don't always vote Democrat. Look at this last election. Donald Trump got a bunch of latino voters despite the Democrats fighting tooth and nail to claim he hates them all.

If they can't weaponize you, why would they want you as their pet? Liberals are who own the media in this country, so if you aren't valuable to them, you just aren't valuable on screen.
>>
<Im going to redpill the shit outta this thread.
<The people you refer to as "Latino" are Hispanic, real Latinos are from southern Italy, because they are actually Latin.
<One solution is to abolish the amendment that allows for all children born on US soil. If we replace that there will be no incentive to have anchor babies.
<It would also be correct to mention that Hispanics and Latinos are white, Europeans.
<It would also help to actually build the wall and deport them all.
>>
Can we talk about poo and British culture now?
>>
>>72373398
>>Nurgle = tolerance
>>Khorne = unreasonableness
lost me
>>
>>72373398

How old are those projections?

Latino birth rates drop severely in recessions.
>>
I might be late to the party, but I just watched Destiny debate Jontron. And as European Latino, I can say this guy is based.

Jontron is our guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM
>>
File: 1483125202452.jpg (5KB, 168x217px) Image search: [Google]
1483125202452.jpg
5KB, 168x217px
>>72372954

THISSS

HELLO MY NAME IS MARIA HOSANNA WITH LATINO USA. WELCOME TO THE PROGRAM, LET'S TALK ABOUT A POEM ABOUT LOVING YOUR BROWN SKIN.
>>
I'm here noticing how often things goes down like this.

Sure, nig/spic/"latino"/mudslime/(((grease nose))) are bad, not going to argue that.

But, let's say, in a world where there's only whites and asians left.

What is an "asian" in this case?
It can mean many, but I know most here ( whites ) interested in this "racial alliance" between the two are mostly weeaboos who are thinking about japs, specifically, perhaps koreans since they are capable of drawing & producing many of their favorite autistic products white weebs consume.

But where does the chinese enter in this? The indonesians? The filipino? The malay? The vietnamese? The thai? The mongols? (which are very tied to the turks) The rare sri lankan? Heck, many muds are "asians".

Also, how many of these biased selected "asians" would there be? More then whites I assume.
Figures, because I've also noticed how it's mostly asians who wish to hog up all the whites for themselves exclusively while going on an "epic" campaign against those other "untermensch".

I find this rather cute, it reminds me of that kid in school who would swoon over the other kid which is unanimously considered "The Top Tier of Tiers", all while jealously cat shrieking the competition or anyone else who came "too" close for the matter.

I would like to see how such a world scenario would unfold, if it's even comfortably watching from hell with zero interaction just to see if this is indeed, the "best race combo", or... watching the last of humanity duking it out against each other since in at the end of the day, you'll still be different enough for it to raise sufficient tensions, knowing that one of two would inevitably become the others bitch/underdog.

How long, I mean, for how many days/weeks/months (I'm not giving it a year) will this fantastic "peace/truce" last?

If history is something to go by with... heh.
Be careful with what you wish for.
>>
>awakening a lion
You mean the lion that watches tv all day long and is told by their jewish masters that nazi Trump will kill them all after taking away the ACA that their god Obama has given them out of the mercy of his heart? Believe it or not, but I don't think these people will vote in 2018, 2020 or anytime soon either. What will happen though is latino men and black men turnouts going down by a lot more.
>>
File: 1473062528535.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1473062528535.png
6KB, 390x470px
What's the point, if you are going to die wallowing in the dirt and Jamal's piss?
IQ drops lower year by year, as black and Latino population increases. Without successful white countries to police the world, Asian nations will destroy everything, since they lack souls and common sense of compassion.
And since whites are dying out, there is no value in this future.
>>
>listen to a bomba/salsa latino song
>watch his videoclip
fuckin hilarious
>>
Oh that makes sense. I just thinks it's whenever a girl steals a guy from another girl.
>>
King of the hill is pretty good tho

4chan has made me pretty tired of puns tbqh familia

It's really cool mang. I remember the first time I saw the ocean was at surf side beach. There's this really steep bridge and when you crest it you see the ocean and it never fails to get me excited.
>>
>switch from white to latino
Now show the results for whites from 30 and older
>>
>>72373616

lies

don't assume the entire latino population speaks spanish, plenty of them grow up only knowing english

and taking 2 years of spanish in high school and forgetting it completely doesn't count as "knowing spanish"

t. Texan
>>
>Latin not Latino
All the bad feels man.
>>
>latino character
>drops spanish words here and there to remind audience they're latino
>"Woah puta that plan sounds loco man!"
>>
>>72373631
Bad idea.

Some parts of Brazil are full of European diaspora that's still 100% Euro, some places still speak German and Italian dialects.
All of those are focused in the Southenmost states.
>pic related, each dot represents a person
>branco = euro
>preto = black
>pardo = brown/mixed/"latino"
>índigena = native (almost extinct kek)
>amarelo = Asian
>>
>>72373667

Perez is a deep state agent who was tasked with integration. He was implementing a plan under Obama to racially integrate welfare recipient POC into rich white neighborhoods and schools as a way of impacting white neighborhoods negatively while giving better gerrymandering results for the primaries.

He's also a latino and wanted to use HUD to house illegal aliens.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/08/09/hud-proposes-plan-to-racially-economically-integrate-neighborhoods
>>
>>72373505
>>>/v/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>72372921

So everytime you try to argue for immigration then.

The FBI is even lumping the latino population under "White" in their yearly crime statistics to boost our figures lol
>>
There is also no white race, black race, european race or whatever the fuck. It's all just made up so cucks can whine about foreigners.
>>
When people say "hispanic" or "latino" they mean Spics. Wetbacks, fucking Mestizo's.

Stop being retarded in EVERY thread where someone says those words, god damn. You know what they mean.
>>
File: 1427211239325.png (154KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
1427211239325.png
154KB, 309x302px
why is every flag foreign
>>
Source? I need to see more of bubble butt on the right
>>
>>72372869
>american and latino
>and
lel
>>
>>72373733
I hate muslims because muslims hate dogs
>>
>>72372937

>Thank you for telling me how I feel and my intentions.

I was telling you about the way you speak, your 'feelings' had nothing to do with it.

>First off, again, you keep going back to biological notions for no reason to avoid my argument.

Okay well since 'white people' don't exist than what are we talking about?

> I'm talking about the group of people, the white majority, if you need specifics because of your obsession biological notion, the individualss identified with low melanin and more often than not european backgrounds that profit from the privilege of their class that is rollover from both culturally and socially of jim crow and prior time periods in which they were the only 1st class americans.

So, once again you need to prove 'white people' exist before you cry about those in power. What has burdened people is the self and proposed classification of groups unto them. If we all viewed each other as Americans or citizens of Western civilization, we wouldn't have these problems. The people who put in place slavery and in term Jim Crow do not exist any longer. We must focus on helping people of low income. If a certain group of people get helped than so be it but the math beyond the laws will be sound.

>13% black men
>4% black women
>33% latino men
>26% latina women
>32% Asian and other minorities

That is a fuck ton of votes from someone who was perceived to receive zero of the votes. That is the reason he won, because even Muslims in Michigan voted for Trump. The man is a sociopath but he doesn't give a flying fuck about race either. If the man thinks you can make him a buck he will be your best friend. If not he will say you're a liar and a phony. We must as citizens come together or the American experiment will not last.
>>
>>72373877
can i see your benis pls
>>
Did a poo
>>
>great music
Unless you are referring to Tango, all latino music is shit
>awesome dances
Again, apart from tango, shit
>beautiful lenguage
When it's spoken by spaniards, otherwise inrecognizable shit
(but I gotta admit I like River Plate spoken spanish)
>delicious food
No, it's not
>sexy women
Worst meme ever
>amazing culture
I don't really care, boring asf
>actual heritage
What is even this?
>>
Right? Im waiting for an answer also, fuck you guy im an American. In my eyes im an American over latino or w.e term you wanna use.
Tldr i love my country and will fight for her.
>>
Chat like that, the 'demographics are destiny' spiel, is what doomed Hillary's campaign. it's a fucking lie and it always was. Trump had more support amongst minorities than Romney, even amongst latino men.

Minorities simply do not have enough shared values to reliably vote against the white 'core'. They're a bag of magnets, at times repelling and attracting each other, but not moving as a cohesive whole. Look at all the Indians and Pakistanis who voted for Brexit.
>>
>Perez is the first Latino DNC chair in the organization’s history
>>
>>72373959

Latino is a race and they're replacing you as you post on a mongolian fingerpainting board that they don't exist to hide from the fact America is only 52% white now and dropping because of them.
>>
>>72371865

I wish the officer was latino and mini-gunned this kid's ass back to Yucatan
>>
there are 123 yank posts in this thread and only 73 british ones

21 leaf posts
16 aussie
10 taig
10 m'laysian
10 ruski
9 frog
8 brazil
6 kraut
6 pajeet
3 croatian
3 chink
2 dutch
1 argentinian
>>
File: 1479151568781.jpg (9KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479151568781.jpg
9KB, 270x270px
In America, People from Hispania are not considered white. In the ethnic box, they are supposed to check "hispanic and/or Latino(a)

That's part of the reason for the 60% meme, is how retarded our system is, and how they want Hispanic to be a seperate ethnic group. Even if you are 100% Iberian with no Amerindian blood, government considers you not white, and you can get affirmative action.
>>
>>72374066
me near the bottom
>>
Top latino genes plus top white genes would make something magnificent and you know it
>>
Most Latinos in the US - even wetbacks - don't want this. They came here because it's the US.

If this happens - it might if we get another Obama as POTUS - I will use my military experience to conduct stay-behind guerrilla warfare against the Mexican government.

t.4th generation Latino
>>
>>72374130

Go live in USA aka 60% white country, self hating faggot

>IF IF IF IF IF WE DONT COUNT NIGGER, WE WILL BE THE SAFEST COUNTRY I SWEAR

Come on Ameridumb, you're embarassing yourself. Your county is full of latino, black, deal with it
>>
>>72374112
Yeah but how many pure iberians are there really in america
>>
>How can i marry a latino girl?
you don't want to. they turn into fat goblins by age 25 or their first child, whichever comes first
>>
any french people in here want to give me feedback on my pronunciation? i've got an exam coming up soon

i'm just gonna read a couple sentences from my textbook.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TWrAy5GFPC
>>
>>72374126
post sexy cara pics desu
>>
Oaxaca. Buen viaje.
>>
bit disappointed my erect penis isnt any longer than the width of my masturbating hand
>>
>>72374057

It's not a muscle.
I'm sorry you failed highschool.
>>
Is Lionel messi white or is he Latino
>>
Most of the catholic population in Texas/California are latino immigrants
>>
File: natural blonde.jpg (212KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
natural blonde.jpg
212KB, 500x618px
>>72374210
/brit/ is a kiira general
>>
>>72371865

This. They look like they're Mediterranean or maybe light-skinned Latino. If all mongrels looked like that I would maybe be ok with this idea but we all know that won't be the case.
>>
>>72373605

Illegals can't border hop and drop babies when the wall is up. A lot of them will self deport with their sixteen kids and those that don't will have a comfy bus ride provided for them.

This Latino infection will soon be reigned in.
>>
just went super saiyan
>>
File: 3cacd2b2071d3a9c094c6abaddcadb36.jpg (101KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3cacd2b2071d3a9c094c6abaddcadb36.jpg
101KB, 692x1024px
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
>>
NEW

>>72374410
>>72374410
>>
File: canelo.jpg (496KB, 999x1440px) Image search: [Google]
canelo.jpg
496KB, 999x1440px
>>72374242
latino is cultural, like american is culture. it depends on one's family. like canelo alvarex is mexican and therefore culturally """latino""" but i mean look at this guy

so yes, some latinos are the descendants of spanish immigrants, like lionel messi. and since all spaniards are niggers, the answer is no lionel messi is not white
>>
http://www.lapdonline.org/all_most_wanted

The racial/ethnic/cultural composition of Los Angeles as of the 2005-2009 American Community Survey was as follows:
>Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 47.5%
>Non-Hispanic Whites: 29.4%
>Asian: 10.7%
>Black or African American: 9.8%
>Two or more races: 2.8%
>Native American: 0.5%
>>
what's the point?
the bulk of the states bordering Mexico are majority Latino. you should have built that wall 50 years ago.
there are more middle easterners moving legally into the usa every year. that's the bulk of the migrants.
>>
File: 1489239307874.png (10KB, 325x166px) Image search: [Google]
1489239307874.png
10KB, 325x166px
>You're either full-on white or full-on ghetto Latino.
Dude.Maybe start debating or do something.Find an apprenticeship and find normasl mates.Your ghetto freinds have no common interests that is why they don't understand you.

t.live in country with 25% slavs. Only things that keep us together is vodka,fucking and common interests.

Just don't hang around with Niggers.
>>
tas pas vecu avec des voisins chinois, black ou latino Kevin
>>
>>72371865

sjws trying to fag up the spanish language since latino/latina are both gendered. crazy how latinas are such rabid sjws sometimes. must be that faggy spanish socialist blood.
>>
>>72377416
is mexico really that bad? i mean, most of these fuckers were probably living in the shittiest latino ghettos in california. is that still a better situation than anywhere in mexico?
>>
Deportation of illegals never bothered me. They act entitled as fuck and piss off everyone.

And too many does really start to strain the assimilation process. Are you involved or aware of efforts to actively assimilate people or do you think it happens organically?

Finally, my wife is getting her phd in STEM and her thought is that more STEM involvement in the Latino community would be an active path towards assimilation (higher achievement, more investment in local community, etc). We've been spit balling ideas on how to reach the broader public in San Antonio with that idea, but there seems to be 3 big hurdles we've anecdotally discovered

1. conservative culture (success thru work, not education) resists change
2. anti-science bias, or science neutral at best
3. some measure of "that's for white people"

thoughts?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.