[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Japanese Thread DJT #1825

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: .png (198KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
.png
198KB, 1000x750px
Cornucopia of Resources / Guide
Read the guide before asking questions.
http://djtguide.neocities.org/

Special /int/ FAQ:
>What's the point of this thread?
For learners of Japanese to come and ask questions and shitpost with other learners. Japanese people learning English can come too I guess.
>Why is it here?
The mods moved us here and won't let us go anywhere else.
>Why not use the pre-existing Japanese thread?
The cultures are completely different.
>Go back to /a/
There's the door

Last thread:
>>72275251
>>
Japan rekt.
>>
>>72371477
this so much
>>
File: 不滅のあなたへ_1_000.jpg (408KB, 1070x1600px) Image search: [Google]
不滅のあなたへ_1_000.jpg
408KB, 1070x1600px
Has anyone read the first volume of 不滅のあなたへ? The digital version of second volume was just made available on Rakuten. As in within the past 30 minutes or so.
Volume 1 in the link below was grabbed from a torrent, I think, and is of a higher quality. Maybe someone at some point down the line will upload a physical scan of volume 2, only time will tell.
https://mega.nz/#F!hNxRkZwQ!Q1eiTO7Puz_ClRluBB15Xw

Only dumping this now as it is fresh off the presses, so to speak.
>>
File: trendsokuhou.png (48KB, 715x746px) Image search: [Google]
trendsokuhou.png
48KB, 715x746px
>>72373195
On a related note:
http://trendsokuhou.com/6297.html
From a nation full of Windows 95 and Internet Explorer users, this made me chuckle for some reason.
>>
So how am I supposed to use the DOJG Anki deck? Why are there cards that tell me the answer straight up and an identical card next to it that doesn't have the answer?
>>
What are some good anime with 九州弁 characters?
>>
File: 45862281_p0.jpg (461KB, 1360x1446px) Image search: [Google]
45862281_p0.jpg
461KB, 1360x1446px
>>72373364
Safe to assume you grabbed the deck from here?
https://dojgdeck.neocities.org/
There are two card types in the deck. Feel free to suspend whichever card type you do not want to use. The one with the cloze tests how well you know the concept, so the first time you see that card you're going to use it more like the recognition card type, which is more of a general review to keep things fresh enough in your mind.

>>72373920
Worth bookmarking, anon:
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/方言キャラクターの一覧
>>
>>72374905
Do you know how to disable a certain type of card on Ankidroid?
Also, if I were to use the cloze test, won't I just end up remembering the associated grammar from recognizing the sentence rather than from filling in the blanks?
>>
>そうよ誰が付けたんだか知らないけどサ
>人形に一人前に名前だなんてバカみたいだワ
What に mean? I can't understand 2 sentence
>>
>>72374905
Damn that's useful, thanks
>>
>>72375285
The Ankidroid browser is a bit of a cunt. You have to show by deck then sort by card, which should show you all of the cards in their normal order but instead of being one after the other you will have all of the recognition cards together then all of the cloze cards.
From here you're basically stuck long pressing on the card in the browser and pressing suspend.
You can't blanket suspend card types yet, which is annoying. The fastest way is to do that using the desktop program then syncing it with Ankidroid.
>won't I just end up remembering the associated grammar from recognizing the sentence
This is exactly why the deck was made so it randomly shows different sentences on the front each time. A somewhat brilliant solution, really.
>>
>>72375517
I think 一人前に could mean "as though it were a full-fledged/real person" but I think more context is necessary.
>>
>>72375517
to
its kinda ridiculous that he/she gave the name to the doll as a man
>>
File: よつばと!_2_060.jpg (273KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
よつばと!_2_060.jpg
273KB, 841x1200px
>>
>>72376857
馬鹿みたいのは
「人形を一人前に扱って名前をつける」ことですか
「一人前として人形に名前をつける」ことですか

つまり「一人前」とはこの状況で誰ですか
>>
>>72377099
その前に、この文章は二回「に」を続けてるけど、これはあまり良い日本語じゃない。ちょっと日本語が崩れてる。

>「人形を一人前に扱って名前をつける」ことですか
>「一人前として人形に名前をつける」ことですか

上記が正しいよ。俺の英語の技術が不足してるから、asを適当にdollの横に置いたけど、一人前は人形のこと。
もしもっと正しい英語の文章ををあなたが書けそうだったら、ちょっと書き直して欲しいw
もっと文章を分かりやすくする為には、 forとか使えばいいのかな?
>>
>>72377722
僕はあなたの下さった知識を利用してこうやって英語にします:

>そうよ誰が付けたんだか知らないけどサ
That's right, although I/we don't know who gave it to it/him/her.
>人形に一人前に名前だなんてバカみたいだワ
How ridiculous, giving a name to a doll as if it were a real person.

「一人前」はちょっと訳しづらい言葉ですけど
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.