[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your country >When did you realize money was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 1554846017715.png (152KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
1554846017715.png
152KB, 616x725px
>Your country
>When did you realize money was the most important thing?
>>
>>72362334
Ireland, when I was a kid. My family is poor but I'm on course to become an actuary so the pay I'm expecting should rectify that
>>
>>72362479
>An actuary
>On /int/

Somehow doubt tbqh.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>72362554
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>72362554
this

Canadians should be rangebanned at this point, this mentally ill shitposter makes me sick
>>
>>72362617
>>>/twitter/
>>
money is not important
love is important
>>
>>72362683
yeah man, this
>>
Chase a cheque
Never chase a bitch
>>
>>72362683
>>72362692
What if you love money?
>>
>>72362761
Marry a rich woman.
>>
>>72362761
money is not real thing
money is fantasy conception like unicorn that jews made to rule the low class scums
you must be lonely because having money means having power of other peoples desires or needs
>>
>>72362841
>Jews made up money
But then how would people exchange goods and services? Bartering is inefficient.

How would humans distribute resources in a society?
>>
>>72362877
i dont know :3
but lonely people like you often confuse themselves they love jew gold

while what they finally dream by having jew gold is being loved
>>
>>72362998
No that's retarded and you are an idiot
>>
File: 1457927797240.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457927797240.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>72363054
can you lick floors for money?
love is blind desu
>>
>>72363112
What the fuck are you saying you idiotic chink
>>
>>72362877
Well I stayed in one of those trade comunes. It was pretty good to be honest. Like at least there was a feeling of union. Money is fun, but not the most important thing in life.
>>
>>72363126
how can we forget the lonely feeling?
>>
>>72363231
How is it not though

It literally buys you everything
>>
>>72363244
I don't have that feeling. I think it might just be you. Try talking to your doctor about it idk
>>
>>72363279
O-okay
>>
>>72363337
Why the fuck are you stuttering? This isn't an anime and it's not "cute". Shut the fuck up or go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>72363246
Ha that's what my dad thought too. It doesn't buy you actual love. He found out the hard way. When some cunt stipped him off his cash. Feel free to keep believing money = anything. But prepare for an empty and lonely existence.
>>
>>72362334
Flag
When I became an uni-student failure.
>>
>>72363366
It literally is everything though.

And I already have enough love without the money. Sounds like your dad is just a beta.
>>
>>72363363
>go back to /r9k/.

why don't you?
>>
File: 1488826604408.jpg (44KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
1488826604408.jpg
44KB, 944x670px
>this entire thread
>>
>>72363427
Because I don't belong there, that's the designated shitting board for whining and crying about TFW no gf.
>>
>>72363424
Hmm, lifts, has an extremely profitable business. Sounds like you don't know what a beta is. Bro I'm not attacking you. Just telling you money isn't everything. But you clearly have already made up your mind on the subject. So this discussion is moot.
>>
>>72363246
> It literally buys you everything
This. I get what Korea is saying, but being loved/loving is completely independent of having money. There are happy poor people, and unhappy poor people. There are unhappy rich people, and happy rich people. But it's always better to be an unhappy rich person than an unhappy poor person.

Money can buy you the lifestyle you desire. Property, drugs, art, evenings out, vacations, women, et cetera.
>>
>>72363833
It really is true...

>Want to get extremely fit
>Can afford pharma steroids and HGH, with constant doctor supervision
>Can afford best food

>Get sick
>Can see best medical team for your problem immediately

>Can pay people to do things you'd rather not do

And I'm not even talking all the physical things you can buy... Poor's truly cannot compete.
>>
>>72363935
Well I'm considered rich, and can tell you it's bullshit. But enjoy trying to get rich.
>>
>>72364008
What is bullshit specifically? And how rich are you?

>enjoy trying to get rich
Enjoying it thank you, and succeeding and progressing, not trying.
>>
money can solve almost all problems in life
only super richfags say money doesn't buy happiness
>>
>>72364096
You can get extremely fit without money. If you live in a normal country you won't need to be rich to get the best medical care.
I bought my first Cartier watch when I was 20. Own a few houses and several cars. Not like Bill Gates rich, but wealthy as fuck.
>>
>>72364259
Well isn't that weird. People having money saying it doesn't buy happiness. It's almost as if they know it for a fact.
>>
File: redflag.jpg (126KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
redflag.jpg
126KB, 600x656px
>>72362334
I've always known. Always been very much aware of poverty and class.
>>
>>72364318
You can but I'm talking about the massive difference. Being able to use pharma steroids instead of brewed in a bathtub of a criminal and legit HGH instead of Chinese bullshit isnt even a comparison. And being monitored by an experienced doctor whos familiar with AAS and athletes.

>To get the best medical care
Yeah, you do. In Canada at least you'd be fucked dealing with some random doctor, waiting months for an MRI then appointment then maybe surgery.

Meanwhile if you had money you could just quickly fly to the US, get MRI that day then see the most qualified surgeon for your issue who had decades of experience and has done hundreds of those surgeries that year.

It really is no comparison, money buys everything.

>>72364383
it's because you take it for granted
>>
>>72362334
>When did you realize money was the most important thing?
A few years ago. I'm not sure exactly when. Anyway, I've been rich (somewhat) and I'm poor now. Rich is better, much better.
>>
>>72364400
Are you getting rich too?
>>
>>72364462
I never take it for granted. Just saying what I think. I love having money, and had to sacrifice a lot to get where I am now. I also know that it doesn't buy true friendship or love. It's good to have money. But it's not everything.
>>
>>72364539
>Friendship
It probably buys you a lot better friendships. With people who aren't faggot losers. Successful rich people are better to be around than some dumb wageslave who works his deadend job then complains all the time.
>>
>>72364607
That's probably because you haven't met those shallow faggots yet. Rich people are shallow as fuck. They have nothing besides their wealth. You strike me as a shallow guy Anon. What happened?
>>
>>72364691
Better than poor subhumans by any measure. I've never met a good poor person who didn't have a massive amount of immediately evident personality flaws and cancerous mindset. At least richfags can actually be chill and enjoy themselves.
>>
>>72364756
Geez Canadian poorfags sound like the worst. But that could also be your own toxic mindset buddy.
>>
>>72364819
I think it's universal. Being a poorfag is a binary condition. And I'm not going to ever be one again.

I was a poorfag from a third world country but now I'm going to be a richfag. Forever.
>>
>>72364872
Nice generalization. It's not universal a few of my bestfriends are and or were poorfags. Super chill guys. I can see by your ignorance that you are from a third world country.
>>
File: m3.jpg (137KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
m3.jpg
137KB, 1000x666px
>>72362334
I'm not fucked western scum! I did not realize it, I always knew that the money is the most important thing.
>>
>>72365448
Wtf I love Ivans now
>>
File: .jpg (149KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
149KB, 700x467px
Money is important when you don't have enough.
Past one point it's just ok.
Past another point it's almost worthless.
The reason underage edgelords either believe it's worthless or the end all be all is because they get a static amount from their parents.
>>
>>72364691
Another leaf here.

What are somethings you enjoy about being rich? Silly poor old me always imagines seersucker suits, sherry, cigars, and comfy leather chairs.

Do you hate sherry and cigars?
>>
>>72362761
Congratulations.
You just found the loophole of happiness
>>
>>72366206
Well what I enjoy the most is not being a slave to my wage. I wake up, and can do whatever the fuck I want. With the usual exceptions.

But I also enjoy being able to help my friends and family. Paying the morgage from my grandma's house, buying one my mates a Fendor Rhodes out of the blue. That's what money should be for. To share, and create experiences.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.