[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Poland finally apologise for the holocaust and pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 1489642693327.jpg (128KB, 522x955px) Image search: [Google]
1489642693327.jpg
128KB, 522x955px
When will Poland finally apologise for the holocaust and pay reparations to Israel?
>>
I don't mean to be edgy but I don't take anyone that isn't Jewish seriously when they say they miss all those Jews killed in the Holocaust
>>
>>72357772
I see you've flown your flag upside down in shame, Jakub
>>
File: 1489643168477.jpg (45KB, 597x843px) Image search: [Google]
1489643168477.jpg
45KB, 597x843px
>Barbara Engelking details dozens of cases of everyday Poles raping Jewish women and bludgeoning Jews to death with axes, shovels and rocks. The book, which came out in Polish under the previous government, takes its title from the last words of a Jew pleading with peasants to spare his life before he was beaten and shot to death.
>>
>>72357814
>“The responsibility for the extermination of Jews in Europe is borne by Nazi Germany,” she writes. “Polish peasants were volunteers in the sphere of murdering Jews.”

>For decades, Polish society avoided discussing such killings or denied that Polish anti-Semitism motivated them, blaming all atrocities on the Germans. A turning point was the publication of a book, “Neighbors,” in 2000 by Polish-American sociologist Jan Tomasz Gross, which explored the murder of Jedwabne’s Jews by their Polish neighbors and resulted in widespread soul-searching and official state apologies.
>>
>>72357814
>the last words of a Jew pleading with peasants to spare his life before he was beaten and shot to death.

inb4 the jew in question was a pawnbroker, innkeeper or loan shark that profited off the misery of the working classes
>>
>>72357772
>>72357814
>>72357830
And why exactly should Poles be ashamed of this?
>>
>>72357830
>The noted Israeli Holocaust historian Yehuda Bauer said the significance of Engelking’s findings was the enormity of the cruelty toward Jews that she details. “It is something that we assumed but she proves,” he said.

>He said there were parallels to the way Jews were treated by the local population in other European countries like Lithuania, Bulgaria and Greece. But the sheer scope of the genocide in Poland -- half of the 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust were Polish -- made Engelking’s findings most pertinent.

>Havi Dreifuss, a Tel Aviv University scholar and director of Yad Vashem’s center for research on the Holocaust in Poland, said Engelking’s research has shed new light on the last phase of the Holocaust, after Jews were packed into ghettos and sent to extermination camps, and how even those who had managed to survive that still faced the wrath of their compatriots.

>She said estimates range between 160,000-250,000 Jews who escaped and sought help from fellow Poles. She said only about 10-20 percent of those survived, with the rest rejected, informed upon or killed by the rural Poles themselves.

>“This research reveals not only the Jewish immense efforts to escape, as well as the Jewish despair and helplessness. It also exposes the terrible reality in which those Jews found themselves: a reality where very few acts of kindness were lost among the countless acts of cruelty, abuse and meanness,” she said.
>>
>>72357844
The life of a Jew is worth what, 100 times the life of a gentile?
>>
>>72357814
and to think we've been blaming the Germans all this time... tut tut
>>
>>72357876
>Poles have been raised on wartime stories of Polish suffering and heroism and many react viscerally when confronted with the growing body of scholarship about Polish involvement in the killing of Jews.

>A recent poll showed an overwhelming majority of Poles believe their ancestors helped save Jews and rarely turned them over.

>Engelking said that was unlikely to change as long as this “propaganda” continued and the “truth about our behavior during the war” was not allowed to be shared widely in schools and with the public.

>“I hope that after this counter revolution that we are experiencing now, next time we will have another counter revolution,” she said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-book-on-killing-of-jews-in-poland-exposes-raw-nerve/
>>
>>72357876
And Jews were bloodsucking parasites that spent a good few centuries profiting off the lowest classes in Poland

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
>>
>>72357915
yeah.. they always neglect to mention the fact that the Jews treated the working class like shit. Its no wonder the peasants got their own back
>>
>>72357772
WE WUZ NAZIES N SHIEEET
>>
>>72357772
Pooland did nothing wrong
>>
>>72357915
This. I was researching the town in Poland that some of my family came from, and I found a Jewish website with a page on the Jewish history of that town. There was an entire section devoted to the subject of "loans" and throughout the article the writer regularly talks of the profits Jews made from loaning money to Christian peasants.
>>
>>72357963
why do the nazi loli have a slav name
>>
File: 1450167582614.png (141KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1450167582614.png
141KB, 439x290px
>>72357977
>and I found a Jewish website with a page on the Jewish history of that town. There was an entire section devoted to the subject of "loans" and throughout the article the writer regularly talks of the profits Jews made from loaning money to Christian peasants.

Oy vey us Jews were crucial to the survival of the Polish economy! If it wasn't for our loans and usurious interest rates how would Polish peasants have survived?!?! Checkmate, anti-semites
>>
>>72358002
because the Japs didn't know better and she is from Totally-not-Germany-Land
>>
>>72357812
>tfw Jakub
>>
>>72357955
A funny thing is that most of those Jews who survived eagerly awaited for the Soviets to liberate them, which was reasonable considering most everyone else wanted them dead or at least gone.

As it turned out, commies were mostly fine with those Jews who were commies themselves, but they had little patience for their business shenanigans which resulted in a couple anudda shoahs and most of the remaining Polish Jews packing their bags and leaving asap
>>
Holocaust was not a mistake
>>
>>72358666
Can't argue with those digits
>>
File: 1485893372203.jpg (81KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
1485893372203.jpg
81KB, 720x579px
Is okey polen
>>
Im sorry
>>
>>72358666
Hmmm
>>
>>72357772
>(((historian)))
>>
>>72357772
>>72357830
>>72357876
>>72357899
Jews are hated in Poland because of WWII.

They:
>ratted out Polish families (with a shit-eating grin on their faces) that protected them and the cost of their own lives
>welcomed Red Army with flowers
>ratted out Polish politicians, doctors, engineers, teachers, priests to both Einsatzgruppen, SS and NKVD
>shitted on Poland for years in Hollywood
>claimed Poland was in Axis
>constantly try to blame Poles for Holocaust
>made up elite of the communist regime and communist police hunting down Poles
>collaborated with both Germans and Russians (Special Jewish Police, Camp guards, Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst, Judenrat)

And now they're lying about Pooland in their media, demanding money for saving their asses.

If you think we have no reason to hate them, then you're either a beyata leftist or just simply retarded cuck faggot.
>>
>>72359889
>>72358954
>>72358666
>>72358164
>>72358065
>>72357960
>Barbara Engelking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPKkEuJHvXY
>>
File: shit.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>72357772
suck my dick you subhuman indofaggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wUFhBXhq9c&ytbChannel=chookiessss
>>
>>72359998
Maybe holocaust wasn't so bad
>>
>>72359955
>welcomed Red Army with flowers
>with flowers

>The Skidel revolt (Polish: Powstanie skidelskie) or Skidal uprising (term used in Soviet historiography) was an anti-state and anti-Polish sabotage action of the Jewish and ethnic Belarusian inhabitants of the Polish town of Skidal (now Skidzyel’, Belarus) at the onset of World War II. It started on the second day of the Soviet invasion of Poland in an attempt to assist the external attack.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
>>
>>72360035
It was bad because almost none of those inbred fucks died.
Majority of them escaped to America in 1942.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqFzvUUdsXo
>>72360046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlKsudcRZIo

never trust a kike
>>
Wow! Poland should be held accountable for all these reprehensible acts.

Not memeing btw
>>
Holding Polish to blame for their actions is like trying sue a wild dog in court for killing a family pet.

Eastern Europeans are not proper members of civil humanity, rather savages who will snap and ruin everything around them, including themselves, for no coherent reason.
>>
Never knew that there is so much anti-semitism in Poland. To see such naked anti-semitism is kinda sickening, seems like Poland hasn't reached 21th century yet.
>>
>>72360372
columbia should be napalmed for all their international drug smuggling operations

Im not even meming
>>
>>72360416
Do you really think that it isn't justified whatsoever, though?
>>
>>72360455

Bigotry can't ever be justified.
>>
>>72360416

being anti-semitic is just another way of being anti-terrorist

do you like terrorist scum?

is all
>>
>>72360503

Is this just memeing or is this what ordinary Poles think?
>>
>>72360549
well, they are working hard to literally destroy my country, they owe my family reparations

kikes are historically known for destroying many kingdoms,cultures and civilizations.

Taking their side you are no different than helping this deadly cancer spread.
>>
>>72360449
Then tell your bydlos (aka your entire country) to stop buying that shit and making the drug trade profitable, Jaroslav.
>>
>>72360587
>Then tell your bydlos (aka your entire country) to stop buying that shit and making the drug trade profitable, Jaroslav.
Drugs aren't popular here as much as you think and Jaroslav isn't a Polish name.
>>
>>72360610
okay kazimierz
>>
File: China in Made.jpg (7KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
China in Made.jpg
7KB, 255x197px
>>72360677

I hope at least the Chinese try to put your narco shithole in it's proper place

too many of your subhumans have already been caught smuggling your degenerate toxins there.

Nothing a swift carpet napalming wouldnt fix
>>
>>72360416
Nah, fuck that.

Every somewhat civilized nation has the blood of their neighbors on their hands. Every nation gets shit for it, whether it's Turkey, Germany, the US, or Poland. But taking the Jews to task for what they did to Russia or for what they're doing in Palestine is oy vey forbidden. Even the so-called liberal Jews who can't stop harping on human rights abuse everywhere in the world suddenly are not so principled when it comes to past or ongoing Jewish atrocities.

I might be sorry some ordinary Shlomo got his head bashed in by the peasants back in 1940s, but I sure as shit ain't gonna start liking the race of the biggest two-faced, selfish cunts just because muh 6 billion
>>
File: 1461971699774.jpg (43KB, 460x417px) Image search: [Google]
1461971699774.jpg
43KB, 460x417px
>>72360812
okay jan
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.