[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in ancient China. What do you do, f@m?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Qin-Shi-Huang.jpg (27KB, 319x500px) Image search: [Google]
Qin-Shi-Huang.jpg
27KB, 319x500px
You wake up in ancient China. What do you do, f@m?
>>
>>72354297
play with fireworks
>>
Do some ching chong chores
>>
>>72354297
get eunuchs
>>
Opium
>>
Help the rest over the wall
>>
ancient chinese things
>>
Help my mongol brothers over the wall.
>>
>>72354297
>marries qt chink girl
>conquer Mongolia, Japan ans Korea
>become emperor
>invent anime
>establish a Eurasian Union
>Ottoman not invited
>>
Help the Finns over the wall
>>
Propose to build a wall across chinese borders and make mongols pay for it.
>>
found my own messianic pseudo-christian religion and declare myself the brother of jesus
>>
memorise the Analects
despise barbarians
>>
>>72354297
Warn them about the Mongols.

Tell them the Great Wall didn't work so instead of wasting gunpowder on fireworks, tell them we need to make some fucking guns and shit.

Also, tell them about how Helicopters work.

Last of all, tell them that White People are gonna start selling Opium in China soon so time to upgrade those Chinese battleships so we can sink those Opium carrying European boats.

If there is any time, I tell them that North America and South America exist.
>>
>>72354297
Grab me some bags of bangy bangy powder baggies and throw them on the ground and have fun.
Then I get drunk and kill myself because I'm not living in ancient China with my genetic diseases.
>>
Invent an alphabet and save billions from the fate of still using hieroglyphics in >current year
>>
>>72355441
>If there is any time, I tell them that North America and South America exist.

>wanting a Chinese New World
kill yourself
>>
>>72354297
Tell them to assimilate the mongols and northern tribes, demystify plus tell them to objectively deduce things and help them industrialize
>>
stupid foreigners and great wall, it worked
but the weakness was built into it, they invaded they always took china when they didn't man the wall and start at the most eastern city at the end of the wall and just flood into the yellow river plain the devastate the capital region in fell swoop

a weak china means a defenseless china
for example the qing conquest of china happened only after a few years of military disaster cause by the japanese invasion of korea, they just couldn't get the manpower in time

having 2 successful foreign invasions from beyond the wall is pretty good for the thousands of years it stood
>>
>>72355814
Why not? Things might even be better, imagine an americas , africa and ME with japan or SKs work ethic?
>>
>>72355814
I'm not sure they'd even bother with colonising it, would be of little benefit for the time, even if their ships could make it across easily.
>>
>>72355871
Not necessarily colonise, act as a tributary state,the same way SK and Japan once were, adding ok vietnam, phillipines etc etc

It would be possible that those places would adopt some of the cultural ideas and then change themselves, speeding up the developement of civilisation in the new world.

If ancient china brought live stock even better, the new worlders would be able to immunise themselves early on from such diseases
>>
>>72355933
China would never be able to project their power that far though, and any trade would be pretty minimal, meaning any spread of ideas or culture would also be pretty minimal.
>>
>>72354297
WE
>>
>>72357356
WAS CHINGS
>>
>>72354297
Build a ship and seek immortality in Japan.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.