[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Dominican Republic, /int/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Redpill me on the Dominican Republic, /int/.
>>
>>72352253
It's not Haiti. It has the oldest European-built city in the New World.
>>
are they the poor one or am I thinking of haiti
>>
>>72352278
They are still poor but Haiti is way worse
>>
My sources inform me the girls have nice asses
>>
File: The Death of an Old Neighbor.png (200KB, 800x4354px) Image search: [Google]
The Death of an Old Neighbor.png
200KB, 800x4354px
>>72352253
>>
>>72352253
They are extremely butthurt towards Haiti and they preach colorism
>>
>>72352253
Thanks to you all the chimpout criminals go to new york and leave the country, please keep them.

Very based, repelled many attacks while outnumbered almost 200 years ago from shaiti.

Booming economy, would be better if it wasnt for the corrupt authori- *COUGH COUGH* free democratic government that totally isn't bought by the President who totally didnt cheat the elections and payed all the press not to tal about the bad things.
>>
>>72352253
They make a mean alternative to Cuban cigars. They have to keep Haitians out considering how destructive Haitians are to society, the environment, public health, and infrastructure. Does anyone have the picture of the Haitian border?
>>
worst spanish dialect in the western hemisphere
>>
>>72352253
I don't know what that is.
>>
File: Haiti2013.jpg (323KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Haiti2013.jpg
323KB, 640x480px
>>72353998
Weren't they taken over by Haiti for like 20 years? Funny how the Haitians hated colonization and loved free living that they took them over to keep them from joining Gran Colombia. All it took for the DR to recover from that was some time with Spain and it's now one of the strongest economies in /carib/ while Haiti is floundering like your average run of the mill African-run shithole.
>>
>>72354926
Wow why is Haiti such a shithole?
>>
>>72352253
A bunch of dumb niggers living in slums dancing reaggeton and killing each other with knives. I think there is no better description for it
>>
>>72354122
mexico and chile beg to differ
>>
>>72354122
Chile is way worse. Chile's is unintelligible. DR's is just funny and unfortunately that makes them sound dumb and hard to take seriously unless you're used to them
>>72355117
I can't remember where I read this, but IIRC Canada and France are exploiting their resources
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.