[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen: How do we fix pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: flyover land.jpg (83KB, 324x279px) Image search: [Google]
flyover land.jpg
83KB, 324x279px
Gentlemen: How do we fix pic related?
>>
>>72344568
What is there to fix?
>>
The only flyovers in there are Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Florida.
>>
>>72344688
>Texas is a flyover
>Florida isn't

What the fuck? Florida's only contribution to the country is oranges, the shittiest beaches, and having a lunatic in the headlines every other day.
>>
>>72344837
Reading comprehension man
>>
>>72344837
>average texan

you good ol' boys surprise me every time
>>
>>72344837
Is Disney World in Texas?
People fly into Florida. nobody flies into Texas.
>>
>>72345112
sxsw nigger jew
>>
>>72345167
LE MILLENIAL REDDIT CONCERTS AND VIDEO GAME TECH SHIT

yeah you sure showed me, faggot.
>>
>>72344837
Florida is full of trash and insane people, HOWEVER they are relevant I'm sorry to say. Same with Texas (although the only things bigger in Texas are the Hispanic population and the small-dick inferiority complex).

But even I must admit that they are relevant, and therefore NOT flyover. Same goes with Michigan.

>Neglecting Idaho, Wyoming and the Dakotas
Don't feel bad, they're just SO flyover that you probably forgot they were states.
>>
>>72344568
Texas and Florida are in no way flyovers. Texas is an up and coming economic powerhouse, florida is a vacation destination for much of the US. In other words, shit thread. The south isn't usually considered flyovers either, that's Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, etc. The largely unpopulated states which are primarily farming or a center of extractive industries. Perhaps Texas may have been a flyover at one point, but not anymore.
>>
>>72345167
Dinsey world literally has higher attendance and it goes year round. Sad.
>>
>>72345453
>Texas is an up and coming economic powerhouse

It's been 'up and coming' for the last 20 years. It's not happening.
>>
>>72344688
Fuck you asshole, MN is not a flyover
>>
>flyovers all say that being a flyover isn't that bad compared to living on the east or west coast
>but rushes to state that their own state isn't flyover

poetry
>>
>>72345563
It has the second highest GDP in the nation and is continuing to diversify its economy, it's also the second fastest growing state by population growth rate, beat out only by North Dakota which doesn't even have 1 million people. Texas grew by 2.6 million people over the past 6 or so years.
>>
>>72344568
>Gentlemen: How do we fix pic related?
Removal of state autonomy. We tried it, it doesn't work, and this hybrid system of federal and state responsibility in education and health just allows for double incompetence.

Don't take my word for it. Look at other countries. They're smarter than us, and healthier than us, and they live longer and happier lives. They make it work.

So get rid of school boards, put everyone on Medicare.

You have objections to this. I have a solution to every one, including:
>I don't want to pay for Cletus and Fuquanda's diabetus treatment!
Taxes start high as fuck, but deductions up to 75% for healthiest Americans. Criteria to be determined by CBO and panel of doctors.
>But the health insurance companies!
A bunch of bloodsuckers whose business model is based on taking your money while paying as little as possible. Disband them or buy them out.
>But I don't want some Washington liberal bureaucrat telling my kids what to learn!
You have two choices:
You can have no jobs, and whatever half-assed system we have now. Or you can have a knowledge economy that churns out high-paying jobs, but that needs a Finland-tier education system. Which means not having 2,000 school boards with 2,000 different sets of textbooks, standards.
>Are there any other benefits to your great plan Anon?
Yes! Thanks for asking! Because all Americans would be allowed to get free medical treatment (including mental health) we could relax SOME firearm restrictions. Get a note from your doctor, get an M60 (or something similar).

TL;DR I just fixed flyovers and America
>>
>>72345780
Yeah but income gap is shit-tier, even by American standards. Texans don't see much of that money, except when oil is good.

Good luck getting an oil rig job right now
>>
File: Objectivly flyover.png (37KB, 1513x983px) Image search: [Google]
Objectivly flyover.png
37KB, 1513x983px
I'm not seeing West Virginia or the Montanas or Idaho...
Here I ftfy
>>
>>72346086
You can't even spell "objectively" correctly.

Non-flyovers: (I hate that term and don't think any state is but i'll indulge)
Minnesota
Colorado
Utah
Texas
New Mexico
Arizona
Idaho
Montana
Wisconsin
Michigan
West Virginia
North Carolina
North Dakota
South Dakota
>>
>>72346369
You mean those are fly-overs, right?
Kansas, Oklahoma, Nevada, Ohio, Nebraska, Missouri, Alabama, Mississippi, the Carolinas, Georgia, Alaska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana and Indiana are definitely fly-over states.
>>
>>72345733
It's almost always sour grapes.
>too many niggers!
>too much crime!
>too crowded!
>too much fancy book-learnin!
>not enough Jebus!

BUT (and this is the hilarious part) they want menial yet high-paying jobs that have been replaced entirely by robots (for the last few decades, no less) to come BACK to their rural shitholes, 1,000 miles from any port, all because they don't want to get their GEDs. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
>mfw flyover bumpkins are the original gimmedats
>mfw they blame immigrants for taking whatever shitty jobs haven't been automated, when they should be blaming themselves for having easy as fuck jobs
>mfw they call niggers gimmedats despite his state taking way more $$$ from the federal government than it gives back

I'm only going to say this one time, so you fucks should screencap it for 2020 when you wonder why things STILL haven't improved:

If an immigrant fresh off the boat can do your job then that's not Juan's fault, it's your fault for having a childishly easy job. Go to school and learn something high-paying so you won't be replaceable by a Mexican or a robot. If you have to move out of your rural shithole then DO IT. Stop fucking bitching and expecting the government to solve your shit life for you. Stop thinking that dropping out of school and having no skills qualifies you for the middle-class.

FUCK I hate rural shitheads. You act like like hard-working, salt-of-the-earth hard-working honest Joes but you're really lazy entitled fucks that expect something for nothing. You want $50,000 a year for mythical jobs that haven't existed for 40 years. You didn't go to college, you didn't master a trade, you didn't do shit except work at Wal-Mart.

And yet you have the nerve to go on TV and cry about why the jobs went overseas. About how you deserve better, when you deserve EXACTLY what you have. Blows my fucking mind, every single time.
>>
>>72346775
no fuck you the ones I listed aren't
>>
>>72347075
lol u funny.
>>
>>72345961
Gas yourself, not reading a single word of this after the first sentence.
>>
Who gives a shit what's a flyover and what isn't you autistic fucks
>>
>>72344568
the busiest airports in America, the ones in Illinois and Georgia, are on that map label flyover land?
>>
>>72347589
You're just ass-blasted that your """""""country""""""" isn't big enough to have fly-over area. Hell, you could probably drive across it in an afternoon.
>>
>>72345563
>It's been 'up and coming' for the last 20 years. It's not happening.
Umm... You do realize that in the past twenty years Texas has surpassed NY as the second most populated state
>>
>>72347926
Shut the fuck up you aspie
>>
>>72347558
The quote from OP? Then how did you get in this thread friend?
>>
>>72348027
t. Indiana Internet Defense Force.
>>
>>72348195
Nobody cares
>>
>>72348258
>....about my state.
>>
File: California Eggcellent.png (26KB, 465x423px) Image search: [Google]
California Eggcellent.png
26KB, 465x423px
We must export all of our Liberals there to balance it out. There. Fix them and saved the West Coast.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.