[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the American justice system so fucked up? Why do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Why is the American justice system so fucked up?

Why do they try and pin a crime on someone to close the case rather than trying to figure out who the actual perpetrator is?

There are so many stories of people who are forced to admit they did a crime, despite being innocent, because maintaing your stance of innocence will wind up getting you a life sentence. They're pretty well forced to take a plea deal to avoid this.

Seriously, fix your shit burgers.
>>
burgers please that there is a moral value to punishment and use as a sort of barter with the need for justice

it makes the process more important than the justice itself and capitalizes on the business of the revolving door
>>
>>72339408
It's because he is ugly. American society is a superficial society, so ugly people have to pay the toll.
>>
>>72339562
This is the way it should be t b h. That ogre should not have the right to spread his genes
>>
>>72339562
He looks like a chad in this picture
>>
fuck off leaf
>>
>>72339631
Just wait until they pin a crime on you and you get your ass hauled to jail
>>
>>72339623
>this is a chad in Canada
>>
>>72339915
Look how thick his neck is compared to his head size. Classic trait of a chad. He just needs clearer skin and a proper haircut.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (56KB, 800x740px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
56KB, 800x740px
>>72339913
>jail
But then the american prison system is a whole other shitshow. Why are prisoners in america literally punished with slavery? Why is their right to vote violated? How can anyone see the system as functional when it has such a ridiculously high re-incarceration rate?
>>
>>72339408
we should have labor camps t b h
>>
File: angolaworkfarm.jpg (189KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
angolaworkfarm.jpg
189KB, 1038x576px
>>72340118
because there's a lot of money to be made on the prison business buddy and blacks aren't being employed otherwise.
>>
>>72339623
I dunno why, but he actually looks a bit like Putin.
>>
>>72340118
>oh no! a criminal has to work to pay off his debt instead of sitting around doing nothing and getting free food and shelter! someone put a stop to this
you dont get it sven, when you commit a crime large enough to warrant prison time, you just gave up your rights. cant do the time dont do the crime
>>
>>72339969
>being fat makes you a chad in canada
>>
>>72340374
chinks can't gain weight
>>
>>72340280

>prison business

Are your prisons privately owned or something?
>>
>>72340481
some are
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (66KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
66KB, 547x402px
>>72340481
kind of.
>>
>>72340481
US penitentiary systems allows privately owned prisons though those "high security" ones are mostly operated by the federal and state governments

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoreCivic

They allow private juvenile prisons too.
I remember reading about the case where a local juvenile prison owner started geschefting with the local court judge and kids were being thrown to fucking correctional facilities for dumb shit like stealing CDs and such.

Maybe someone has a screencap.
>>
I don't know what's going on, but fat people should be arrested on sight, shipped to Guantanamo, and waterboarded for the rest of their natural lives.
So if the fat guy got convicted for something he didn't do, think again. He's guilty. Guilty of being fat.
>>
File: 1487193077699.png (141KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1487193077699.png
141KB, 2688x2688px
>>72340840
one of those kids got thrown in jail for making fun of their schools assistant principal i think

>america
>land of the """""free"""""
>>
>>72340348
>crime large enough to warrant prison time
>in america
kek. You throw people in prison for the most unimportant shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.