[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop dating asian women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1488362862411.png (141KB, 241x317px) Image search: [Google]
1488362862411.png
141KB, 241x317px
stop dating asian women
>>
never
>>
I don't even start yet m8. Give me some time, geeez
>>
Here is a (you), now fuck off.
>>
Is this some sort of reverse psychology by some you-know-who
>>
>>72309999
stop pretending to be a real country
>>
>>72310044
No need to pretend, there is only China and ROC is the real one. Agree to disagree, of course.
t. 92 consensus.
>>
>>72309999
Eddie Huang is a cuck. Hes also a niggerlover
>>
could taiwan remain sovereign without US protection? or would they need to build some nukes?
>>
File: fresh-off-the-boat_01.jpg (154KB, 399x529px) Image search: [Google]
fresh-off-the-boat_01.jpg
154KB, 399x529px
>>72309999
>stop dating asian women
Eddie Huang only dates non-Asian girls. His autobiography was literally him trying to fuck every white & latina he could. The TV show based on his book is basically him and his brothers trying to date white girls.
>>
File: fresh off the boat_01.jpg (83KB, 745x495px) Image search: [Google]
fresh off the boat_01.jpg
83KB, 745x495px
>>72310145
>The TV show based on his book is basically him and his brothers trying to date white girls.
One of the younger brothers with his white girlfriend on the show
>>
>>72310145
You know hes a virgin right? This guy tries so save face and "break" stereotypes by niggerflying his image only to backfire and make him look like an idiot and further pushing Asian men back.
>>
File: eddie huang_01.jpg (369KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eddie huang_01.jpg
369KB, 681x1024px
>>72310175
>You know hes a virgin right?
Somebody should tell his girlfriend then
>>
>>72310230
>his """""""girl-friend"""""""
That guy is a an assblasted cuck who worships nigger culture. If he truly believes in setting up a positive image for Asian-Americans he'd stop being nigger wannabe, stop writing about his faggyass bio, stop sucking Action Bronson's fat cock and do something productive.
>>
File: mreddiehuang - BRHwJEGBq4q.jpg (200KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
mreddiehuang - BRHwJEGBq4q.jpg
200KB, 1080x1349px
>>72310175
Same girl with him on the right. His previous girlfriend was white also. I dont disagree with you that he worships black culture and niggifies himself.
>>
>>72309999
But they're the only ones who like me ;_;
>>
>goes on 4chan to tell people not to go on dates
it's like going on reddit and telling them to act like a faggot
>>
File: julie_schott - BOzqkK4AKN5.jpg (260KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
julie_schott - BOzqkK4AKN5.jpg
260KB, 1080x1349px
>>72310291
>>his """""""girl-friend"""""""

More pics of them here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOzqkK4AKN5/

Seriously I dont how you thought he was a virgin. You obviously didnt read his autography. The sections of him and his 2 uncles who were married to white girls is funny.
>>
Okay.
>>
>>72310377
I don't believe in his words. I don't believe any asian who niggerfies himself.
>>
>>72310107
Please destroy the Communist scumbags that have destroyed glorious Chinese culture and are threatening world peace.

Cultural Revolution Never Forget
Zoeng Gaai Sek Lives!
>>
I live on the west coast and see WMAF couples all the time, don't think I've ever seen a AMWF couple IRL though.
>>
>>72312826
I see Asian man Asian female couples all the time though.

Why are Asian men so butthurt that they can't get a white gf?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.