[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ukraine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 7639612396391236.png (5KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
7639612396391236.png
5KB, 1280x853px
Tell me what happens here, have you met anyone from there? How are the living standards nowadays?
>>
>Ukraine
????
>>>/x/

inb4 putinbot i am only concerned citizen
>>
>>72297731
Ukraine to Russia is what Finland was to Sweden in the late 40's.
>>
>>72297777
Quads confirm, post is truth)))
>>
>>72297824
which is?
>>
>>72297824
>what Finland was to Sweden in the late 40's.
wow, it's all become crystal clear now that i can make a connection with the histories of two irrelevant frozen shitholes nobody even lives in
thanks denmark
>>
>>72297731
> have you met anyone from there?
yes, my relatives live there
>>
>>72297984
Is there any reason why they live there instead of Russia? Isn't it currently better to live in Russia?
>>
>>72297824
>to Russia
To Poland, if anything, we're the ones paying for their roads an shiet
>>
>>72298119
well, some of them were born over there (my grand mom's relatives) and some of them moved over there atfer the fall of the SU (granddad's relatives)
well, they've been living over there for most of their lives and don't want to leave their home
plus, they are farmers, so are not as dependent on the country's economy as city inhabitants
>>
>>72297731
I've met lots of different Ukrainians both Russian and Ukrainian. Some are bit defensive and I think they're too hotheaded. Most are literally the same people as us. I dated a Ukrainian girl, her impulsiveness was the reason we broke up.
>>
>>72298119
Because it's their home?

when the soviet union was around Ukraine and Russia were literally the same thing
>>
>>72298568
on that note, why are russians so cold and apathetic
i want to banter russians but they always dismiss me and seem not to care about what i have to say
it fucking hurts my feelings
>>
>>72298568
нe oтвeчaй бeльгийцy :DD
>>
>>72298640
Yeah but I was more thinking how both countries have developed away from each other and have different living standards.

Also the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine has taken its toll on the relations.
>>
>>72298834
To чyвcтвo, кoгдa тpoллишь aнoнa, a oн и нe в кypce.
>>
>>72298243
Do you pay for them? Very generous of you.
>>
>>72297731
There is plenty of Ukrainians where I live. You can recognize them only by the accent. They work, they pay taxes, they don't cause any problems. I wish you all such emigrants. I wish for their country to get better and kick the war out of it.
>>
>>72304453
t. andriy hoholov
>>
>>72297731

Ukraine does not exist, and if it did Russia would have every right to annex it in its entirety.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.