[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gay marriage still isn't legalized in the whole of European

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 17

File: 907698.png (427KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
907698.png
427KB, 500x534px
>gay marriage still isn't legalized in the whole of European Union

So much for that Charter of Fundamental Rights, and the right to marry.
>>
why do they want to be married anyway? nice nonissue
>>
>>72294259
Marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman. Two men have no place there.
>>
File: die fags.jpg (1MB, 2342x2683px) Image search: [Google]
die fags.jpg
1MB, 2342x2683px
>>72294259
>Sodomite "marriage"

Marriage is between a man and a woman anything else is an abomination
>>
>No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family. In forming a marital union, two people become something greater than once they were. As some of the petitioners in these cases demonstrate, marriage embodies a love that may endure even past death. It would misunderstand these men and women to say they disrespect the idea of marriage. Their plea is that they do respect it, respect it so deeply that they seek to find its fulfillment for themselves. Their hope is not to be condemned to live in loneliness, excluded from one of civilization's oldest institutions. They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right.

What did he mean by this?
>>
There should be legalized 'civil union' for gay people. They would get all the rights husband and wife have while religious people won't get triggered.
The problem may be that homos are religious too and want to 'marry' in a church way.
>>
>>72294259
me on the left
>>
>>72294334
Separation of church and state exists since the 1800's. Take your deranged doctrine elsewhere.

>>72294469
You do realize there is a state issued marriage certificate and one - entirely optional - given by the church right? Nobody gives a shit about that one, they can shove it up their ass as far as they want as most LGBT people are concerned. They want the state to recognize their rights.
>>
>>72294469
>religious homos

What kind of mental gymnastics do these people go through?
>>
>>72294334
>m-muh sacred bond invented by an old man in the sky

Grow up and stop worshipping a kike on a stick
>>
>>72294701
Milo was apparently diddled by a priest
>>
File: 1479479746118.png (111KB, 614x343px) Image search: [Google]
1479479746118.png
111KB, 614x343px
"PLEASE, ALLOW ME TO BE RAPED BY MY PARTNER WHEN WE DIVORCE!!!"
"PLEASE, LET ME PAY MORE TAXES IN RETURN FOR A PAPER RECOGNIZING MY GAYNESS!"

Why are fags so proud and eager of becoming cattle?

Everyone should be protesting to abolish the forced Common-law Marriage. People avoid marriage for a reason, but what is the point if under the eyes of the law you're married anyway?
>>
>>72295175
wow, that pic really activates my almonds
>>
>>72295175
Actually married couples pay less taxes, have tons more rights and benefits.
>>
>>72294259
Marriage by definition is between a man and a woman, gay marriage = high school relationship-level pretend marriage
>>
>>72295661
These "rights" come at the price of becoming more entrapped by government meddling. And you're giving the lazy partner a legal upperhand in case he decides to jump ship and fuck you (fuck others, actually).
>>
>>72294673
>Separation of church and state exists since the 1800's. Take your deranged doctrine elsewhere.

But why does the state still insist on using the concept of marriage? Imo gays and straights and all kinds of queeroplanesexuals should just get into a registered relationship in the eyes of the law, let the church define marriage how they want
>>
File: 1466333768532.gif (1MB, 420x210px) Image search: [Google]
1466333768532.gif
1MB, 420x210px
>>72294504
Me on the right
>>
>>72296016
>marriage
Marriage as a civil union existed alongside its definition as a religious one. Nobody will force priests to marry men, ever.
>>
>>72294334
Always the shithole countries saying shit like this.
>>
>>72295858
>>72295175
>trying to argue against gay marriage by claiming marriage is a scam and that they're better off not marrying
hmmmm your overzealous empathy aside why do you care if fags make the same mistake as millions of straightfags?
>>
File: Sans titre.png (519KB, 632x586px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
519KB, 632x586px
>>
>>72295858
If you don't like the government meddling in your life, fine, feel free to march into the Amazonian jungle and mingle with the primitives there without outside contact with civilization.

The government unfortunately isn't going anywhere, so why not try to shape it so it benefits the most people?
>>
File: 1405969012197.jpg (25KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1405969012197.jpg
25KB, 480x600px
>>72294701
Couple of my exes and one of my fag friends are Christian, highly intelligent people too. Problems weren't.

>What kind of mental gymnastics
The kind of mental gymnastics religion requires anyway, I'd guess. Ask your imaginary friend.

>>72295858
Ever heard of prenuptial contract? Nobody's forcing anyone to get married anyway, why do you have your bananas in a twist?
>>
>>72296124
But they get their popehats in a twist by the government "defiling" the sanctity of marriage, wouldn't it just be easier to change the legal term for good?
>>
File: u2.png (62KB, 607x363px) Image search: [Google]
u2.png
62KB, 607x363px
>>72296073
thnx
>>
>>72296233
All men look cuter in wranglers 2bh.
Really accentuates the goods, front and back.
>>
>>72294350
This. Send all the fags to ISIS controlled area!
>>
>>72296293
>But they get their popehats in a twist by the government "defiling" the sanctity of marriage

Good, maybe they'll have a heart attack sooner. Religion has no place in Europe.
>>
>>72296293
Do you really want the (or any) church to have a say on what legal terminology the state is allowed to use? That's a dangerous path to take.

Besides, like Jean-Luc said, the concept of marriage is independent of Christianity and any other religion.
>>
>>72294673
But marriage is a catholic institution.
>>
File: 10033230813_a739ac45bb_k.jpg (1MB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
10033230813_a739ac45bb_k.jpg
1MB, 1365x2048px
>>72294334
Wrong...
Marriage is a social contract between two grown up human beings that society has agreed upon that these individuals may only use their gentials with the respective other one.
>>
File: 1482184698232.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482184698232.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>72296215
>why do you care if fags make the same mistake as millions of straightfags?
Because they paint their fight as something noble and for a good cause, when they're actually just begging to be the next in line to be thrown at the sharks. If their marriage couldn't be recognized in any way, they could cohabit without a single worry.

>>72296246
>feel free to march into the Amazonian jungle
Are you 12? There is no territory under the sun not governed by some government, I would still be a citizen in the Amazonian jungle.

And what if I'm German, where should I run to? In Germany you can't do SHIT if you don't have Health Insurance. If the Government decides everyone must have a Health Insurance, House Insurance, security insurance, transport insurance, lawn insurance and legal insurance tomorrow, will you gladly obey and get 90% of your salary cut?
We're marching towards a society where everyone has to live under the same standards and your money is nothing but a few symbolic bucks to spend into customizing the color of your shoes or some cosmetic shit.

>>72296248
>Ever heard of prenuptial contract?
Do you even know what a Common-law Marriage is?
>Nobody's forcing anyone to get married anyway
Yes, they are, dipshit. You are married even without marrying if you live with someone for too long. Do you even know what a Common-law Marriage is?
>>
>>72296432
wow so much for the defenders of faith magyars used to be at their prime
>>
>>72296481
I just think that it would be the easier way to co-exist with the religious prudes, giving them a little leeway with terminology and terminology only wouldn't be the worst idea ever

>>72296432
Imo the modern Europe is a place where religious freedom should be tolerated, what does it do to me that someone believes in a bearded dude in the sky? As long as they're not extremists who will kill someone for sucking D
>>
>>72296716
>Common-law Marriage
A marriage registered under a common law system, e.g. in the UK or US, as opposed to a civil law system, would've been my understanding.

You instead seem to >imbly a situation where the state treats two cohabiting persons as being married even in the absence of a formal marriage.

The latter interpretation is quite braindead and probably infringes on more rights than it protects (the odd case of someone "forgetting" to marry before a car crash and needing to authorize pulling the plug, etc) if/when such legislation exists. But that's a problem that affects male-female cohabitation just as much and not really related to the fag marriage issue.
>>
>>72294259
cute
>>
File: 1416868388569.png (898KB, 1212x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1416868388569.png
898KB, 1212x1212px
>>72294259
>right to marry
>>
>>72296716
>Are you 12? There is no territory under the sun not governed by some government, I would still be a citizen in the Amazonian jungle.
Only in theory. If you cut off all contacts with modern civilization, and you don't tell anyone where you're going you cease to exist in the system.
>And what if I'm German, where should I run to
Nowhere, and that was exactly my point. We can't run from the government. We can only try to change it so it benefits us. You may try to fight, but ultimately it's futile and pointless, like pissing in the wind, it'll only get you dirty.
>Yes, they are, dipshit. You are married even without marrying if you live with someone for too long.
We don't have that here. But even so, why are you living with them for so long if you wouldn't want to marry them anyway? Some marriages end up with people who are just loveless fuckbuddies anyway.

>>72296807
>defenders of faith
>a post communist shithole
Luckily the commies here managed to eradicate religion from most people's minds. Only old farts believe in magical shit. Good riddance.

>>72297023
>Imo the modern Europe is a place where religious freedom should be tolerated
Why? We don't let charlatans run amok, extorting money from people with their fake medicine, and treatments. How's religion any different? It's not. Religion should be stamped out mercilessly in any civilized society, because it produces no benefit, it only preys on people's beliefs.
>>
>>72297267
>>72297596
What the hell, in Brazil if you've lived with someone for over 2 years you're legally married for purposes of inheritance/divorce.

That's what's my bitching is all about.
>why are you living with them for so long if you wouldn't want to marry them anyway? Some marriages end up with people who are just loveless fuckbuddies anyway.
Exactly so that I can live with someone without having to compromise all my assets to someone who might be mentally unstable. I have a work partner (female) who comes to my apartment every day, as it's our office.

If she lived here instead of living with her boyfriend a few blocks away, we would be considered a married couple in about 2 or 3 months, since it's everything done informally.

If there is no forced marriage in a country, then okay, I have nothing against it.
>>
>>72297023
>>72297596
>terminology only
Law is all about semantics, there's no such thing.

>Religion should be stamped out mercilessly in any civilized society,
... so it becomes marginalized, radicalized, taught behind closed doors and an actual threat?

A functioning and healthy justice state doesn't need to make compromises (nor pick a fight) with religious types, fanatic or otherwise; enforcing universal human rights properly should do the job. If you tally up the untruths and fallacies spread by almost any religion, it's pretty obvious that they depend on freedom of expression more than the state or secular areas of life do.

Selling fake medicine and preaching an unprovable cosmology aren't really comparable acts in terms of harm done. Both can make a tidy profit of course, but so what?

Anyway, the Northeast Mongolian Orthodox Frog Witnesses would not be prevented from using the term "marriage" in their own contexts and ceremonies, as long they don't claim ownership of the term in legal & other areas.

>>72297804
>2 years
Well that explains it. That law is absolutely bonkers.
>>
>>72298203
>... so it becomes marginalized, radicalized, taught behind closed doors and an actual threat?
Ironic you should say that, since muslims have complete religious freedom yet they're constantly radicalizing in Europe, and threatening to engulf the continent. It's already happening so what do we have to lose by condemning religion and making it more difficult for people to follow any of it? EU leaders are realizing the same thing,except they aren't allowed to speak out, because they fear being branded racists. But behind the scenes, there's deathly serious brainstorming going on what the fuck to do about them.
And see this is a very dangerous reasoning - we should let idiots do what they please - otherwise they will start chimping out. Basically you're letting morons blackmail the rest of society.

Religion is a tumor, and you only get rid of it by cutting it out. If you let it fester, it'll only spread. Muslims are the living examples of it. Christianity had its venom teeth pulled out a century ago, but we can see what's happening to a civilized continent if we're letting a quote unquote true religion into it, which requires more from its followers than maybe visiting the church once a year.
>>
>>72294701
Hard and filled with pain
>>
>>72298956
>muslims have complete religious freedom
Do they? Try being Sunni in a Shia area in Iraq, or a Christian in Egypt, or [sect x] in [sect y] somewhere in Syria, or an atheist in any of these places. The fact that a certain group can impose its views on others uninhibited doesn't mean that area has "religious freedom", except for the guy with the longest beard in the village.

These countries precisely lack a strong, secular state that would guarantee equal rights regardless of religion and also protect such nutjobs from each other. Christianity was made palatable because European societies have been embracing and diluting it for centuries. Maybe Muslim societies can eventually go through a similar process, I don't know.

What you're proposing is yet another absolutist view of reality - and the machinery to impose it - so you're not much better than the radicals you're preaching against.
>>
File: 1478641998795.jpg (474KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478641998795.jpg
474KB, 1920x1080px
>>72296178
>Hungary
>shithole
Also, does anyone else notice how racist and intolerant the LGBT community is towards other cultures?
>>
File: Mostar-(Bosnia-and-Herzegovina).jpg (2MB, 2048x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Mostar-(Bosnia-and-Herzegovina).jpg
2MB, 2048x1291px
>>72299894
Oh shit he wasn't replying to Hungary
Bosnia & Herzegovina is a nice country as well
>>
>>72300064
A nice country can have not nice people.
I don't want people to love me or to love homosexuality, I just want them to stop hating it. It exists. It's not a choice and it won't attack your children.
>>
>>72299894
>the LGBT community
The what? I don't form a "community" with random fudge packers around the world just because we like dick and maybe buy more skin care products than average. And I don't even know any trannies.
>>
>>72299654
>muslims have complete religious freedom
>Do they?
I meant muslims in Europe have religious freedom, yet they continue to radicalize.

>Maybe Muslim societies can eventually go through a similar process, I don't know.
Sure, maybe. But do we really have 200 years to wait it out? And why should we even tolerate it until then?

>What you're proposing is yet another absolutist view of reality - and the machinery to impose it - so you're not much better than the radicals you're preaching against.
Is it really absolutist? I make a distinction between "soft" and "hard" religions, I take a note of their followers' actions. I didn't advocate for murder nor violence, both of which certain religious people are really fond of. I didn't incite aggression towards individuals, only towards their irrational beliefs.

I'm merely suggesting that religion should be condemned by officials and and perhaps people's access to religious material should be restricted, maybe as you too have proposed, for educational purposes in school. Like sex education, but instead of the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases they could talk about the dangers of religion and irrational beliefs. That sounds quite reasonable to me.
>>
File: 1615615.jpg (263KB, 520x838px) Image search: [Google]
1615615.jpg
263KB, 520x838px
>>72294259
Why the fuck would anyone want to get married?
>>
>>72300644
>I meant muslims in Europe have religious freedom, yet they continue to radicalize.
It's not that simple. Muslims who do radicalise are one in the thousands, and almost always are illiterate, violent, and petty criminals school droppers who seek a purpose in life.

They are not devout Muslims to start with - hell, they don't even read the Coran or do the Ramadan most of the time. They are just ticking bombs passing through life and jihadi grab them and set them to explode.

Muslims tend to end up forming closed communities and not be too nice to be around. But only a very specific demographic "radicalises" - the correct term would rather be transform themselves into death machines.
>>
and never gonna be here thanks God
>>
>>72296073
This is a sacrilege to the holy Buddha.
>>
>>72296326
Are you in Sydney ?
>>
>>72300891
There are plenty of illiterate, violent, petty criminals among native Europeans as well anon, but you don't often hear about them murdering people in the name of Christianity. You ever wonder why? Because 99% of young people don't give a rat's ass about religion. However even in its neutered state, Christianity is causing plenty trouble.

>Muslims who do radicalize seek a purpose in life.
So why give them one so freely, easily accessed?

And even the so called "moderate" muslims have pretty extremist views that have no place in a civilized nation. It's not about race, there are lots of irreligious middle easterners who are like any other decent European. It always comes down to religion, twisting people's minds until they're right back in the middle ages, cowering from shadows and cursing everything that's a least bit different or new to them.
>>
>>72300644
>muslims in Europe
It's a test for European societies for sure. There's too many examples where human rights have been sacrificed in favour of political correctness and we need to change this direction ASAP.

>educate about the dangers of religion and irrational beliefs
That could work.

Another thing that counters radicalism is state (-sponsored) religion, assuming the state itself has all its Moomins in the valley. This is why I'm in favor of teaching religion in school (for followers of said religion only, of course) with taxpayer money; we get a foot in the door early on to provide a tame & civilized interpretation, instead of parents relying on some nutcase to preach to their kids.

>>72301582
If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him.
>>
>>72294350
i remember my gran used to think aids was gods punishment of the gays and blacks, she was a hospital matron

she must have seen some real shit
>>
File: yQfvsRl.png (453KB, 900x729px) Image search: [Google]
yQfvsRl.png
453KB, 900x729px
>>72296233
>>
File: 1462787358983.png (47KB, 121x173px) Image search: [Google]
1462787358983.png
47KB, 121x173px
>Appeasing fags
>>
>>72302015
>There are plenty of illiterate, violent, petty criminals among native Europeans as well anon
They don't feel quite the same, usually. They don't feel like they don't belong here, they don't have the same sense of serving no purpose neither do they have people whispering them lies.

>Because 99% of young people don't give a rat's ass about religion
I think they don't either. It's just the best one life available to them. They like the purpose jihad give them.

>you don't often hear about them murdering people in the name of Christianity
Anders Breivik, Alexandre Bissonnette...

> It always comes down to religion, twisting people's minds until they're right back in the middle ages
It's a powerful ideology for sure. Do you think banning it will keep it at bay ? No. It will only increase its appeal to a boarder audience of wannabe killers. Their vision of religion is already illegal, we wouldn't have anything to gain by banning the religion itself.

It's like how Christianity knew a big rise and reinforced its historical holdings when Bismarck tried to ban it. Don't try to out-Bismarck Bismarck.

>And even the so called "moderate" muslims have pretty extremist views that have no place in a civilized nation
Not my experience. I don't think it's so well-spread ; Muslims here didn't protest gay marriage, while about a million of Christians did. Some of them used the good old "it's against nature" rhetoric.
>>
File: 1455059864829.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1455059864829.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>72294259
>he still belives in the human rights meme
>>
Marriage is little more than a tax write off at this point. Fuck jesus and allah. Religious people can suck my dick. I aint suckin theirs though, i aint no homo.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.