[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White piggus not discerning NortheastAsia and SoutheastAsia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>White piggus not discerning NortheastAsia and SoutheastAsia when they discerning themselves if they're nordic or latin while they all plainly look the same with even Arabian as Caucasoid kind

Entire White population < China's population

Their sight looking about race
=> German, Slav, Latin, Celtic (=Equal status with) ,Asian, Mena people, blacks

Seriously what the fuck
>>
>>72266506
>Seriously what the fuck

^my reaction after trying to decipher your post
>>
>>72266506
wh*tes are overpraised gypsies with different skin colour.
>>
>>72266506
Because Only euros are worth distinguishing
>>
>>72266588
I don't believe it but it's a common belief.
>>
>>72266541
but actually man, I'm sorry

if you have a problem understanding this post, even if It's true that my ingrish is not good, then It's some kind of your brain problem

and I also thought that It's not even containing some rasist intention, but just lack of basic adknowledge

https://youtu.be/_mWtWz_aGyk
>>
>>72266506
>all asians
>black hair
>brown eyes
>manlets

>europeans (white people)
>blonde/brown/black hair
>blue/green/grey/brown etc eyes
>range of height
>>
>>72266733
at least you're experienced in african and arab races

t. can't tell somali from french
>>
File: 1480555759712.jpg (113KB, 522x534px) Image search: [Google]
1480555759712.jpg
113KB, 522x534px
>>72266733
Alright. Enough explanation Osvaldo,
Let see after gene modify tech 50 years later
>>
>>72266791
I honestly see no difference between a slav and a nigger
>>
>>72266830
but slavs have lots of possibility, and actually they're all 100% white too. mostly much more whitey than european.

The only reason they can't be treated right is because they used to choose communism
>>
>>72266862
Slavs aren't white. They're albino nigs.
>>
>>72266636
was just trying to witpost but i'll give you a serious response: most whiteys, at least here in the states, live within a close proximity to a diverse array of other whiteys, so we're familiar with the various 'white' ethnicities. when it comes to asians (or any other racial categories, barring possibly hispanics of whom there are growing number throughout virtually all american communities), our only experiences are with chinese and maybe koreans or japanese. most americans have no idea that there even are indonesians or malaysians because we've never met one and are averse to maps.
>>
>Northeast Asians don't distinguish between different Black peoples
Wtf I hate Northeast Asians now
>>
>>72266733
Southern Europeans aren't white and middle easterners can have different colored eyes and hairbtoo
>>
>>72267060
*hair too
>>
>>72266506
Well, distinguishing is made because of colours and wide range of features. I personally can tell apart japs, koreans and chinese, and northern asians from southern asians. And well, shit, they have much more common than swedes and greek for example.
>>
>>72266506
What the fuck are you talking about you baboon? Who the fuck groups Japan, Korea, HK, China and Taiwan with SEA? Is this a bait thread?
>>
>>72267447
Chill down. Now I go to sleep
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.