[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being American is boring. I want to be something interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0256.jpg (95KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
95KB, 444x460px
Being American is boring. I want to be something interesting like a Chechen living in Austria or Japanese Brazilian
>>
>>72266090

Everything you aspire to be, you can be in America. There is no reason for you to move anywhere else, unless you don't have ambitions.

How are Norwegians treated in America? I need to move there to work at some point.
>>
>>72266179
You won't be treated in any specific way, people will just be interested in your accent and say shit like "damn so you're a viking?" or shit like that. I just think being American is boring because it seems to be the default. It's like you're creating a character in a game and make no changes at all.
>>
>>72266179
>How are Norwegians treated in America? I need to move there to work at some point.

On the Tierlist (SABCDF) you are S-.
General sensitivity but not specific.
>>
>>72266254

It is the default, and you, America, made it that way. But that's nothing to be ashamed of. America became the ideal for a reason, and most other countries are just catching up.

Some of the few countries up there with America like us in Scandinavia, believe me, are even more boring than America.
Here, nobody will give you a chance to learn our language, because the moment we hear you are American, we switch to English without a second thought.

Are other less wealthy countries more fun? Might be, but they also live shittier lives in general. Their greater perceived happiness, I just see as a coping mechanism, but good for them that they can be happy like that.
>>
>>72266090
America isnt boring, you are.
>>
>>72266464
Nice reading comprehension dipshit
>>
>>72266442

Oh man, pretty good. Out of curiosity, what would get an S?
>>
>>72266179
Normies here don't know anything about Norway so they will probably ask you a lot about your country. They will probably treat well.
>>
>>72266179
Girls will like you more. But it's still up to you to go after them.

Many people will ask many many questions about where you're from
>>
I want to be a muslim in Europe
>>
>>72266254
If you're a white European, you're going to be treated better than your average white American.
>>
>>72266090
Well you can be a White man in Mexican America.
>>
>>72266179
>Everything you aspire to be, you can be in America

I aspire to not be a manlet and to have lost my virginity twelve years ago
>>
>>72266179
>How are Norwegians treated in America
nothing in particular, we like foreigners if they're from europe or an anglo country
>>
File: 123.png (436KB, 607x923px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
436KB, 607x923px
>>72266090

be grateful you fuıck
>>
>>72266090
If you live in the US 99% of your problems is your own fault, you boring piece of shit.
>>
File: beat takeshi gun.jpg (49KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
beat takeshi gun.jpg
49KB, 640x426px
>>72266453
>But that's nothing to be ashamed of. America became the ideal for a reason,

Not him

The USA is a "city on a hill" in the sense that under the hill there's a CIA blacksite and munitions factory.
>>
>>72267354

Canadian, Australians and Brits
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.