[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Л in uralic / asian languages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Can someone tell me how are these three pronounced
Ӆ ӆ, Ԯ ԯ, Ԓ ԓ
I am looking for a cyrillic sign to represent the Polish ł
>>
>>72260624
Why don't you just use Љљ?
>>
>>72260903
not op, its not the same, љ is lj, which is ly meanwhile polish dash-l is closer to w
>>
>>72260624
are you trying to get Poles to use cyrillic? You are doing God's work, Op. All Slavs should use cyrillic, whether or not you like Russians. Its not a Russian invention, far from, it existed centuries before those Viking-uralic-slavs turned to Christianity. Its a Byzantine-Macedonian-Moravian invention.
>>
>>72261024
>Its a Byzantine-Macedonian-Moravian invention.

That's the Glagolic script though. Cyril and Methodius were Byzantines, and made that shit for the Moravians, but it was too complex.
>>
>>72261024
Op here
I agree, I think that cyrillic sgoud be looked at like it was made by Slavs for Slavs.
There already is a polish cyrillic btw, polish anons use it on /slav/ sometimes, but in that cyrillic L and Ł are voth written like Л, probably to make it more russian-like
>>
>>72260624
Isn't ł = л, l = ль?
>>
>>72261211
Tbh glagolitic is very nice and Slavs should be proud of it, but yeah, it looks weird, the only letter I still remember is A and N
>>
>>72261469

ishygddt
>>
>>72261469
No,
Ł = Ў (close to it)
L = Л
>>
>>72261633
That's what belarusian latin does anyway.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%81acinka_alphabet

Have you looked at http://steen.free.fr/cyrpol/?
>>
>>72262158
Yeah, I was talking about that one. I like it, but it's nit perfect.
In my opinion, ogonek shoud be used in cyrillic too, I think it would fit in
And the thing with L and Ł both being Л is what I do not like too
But the idea is still very good, and some poles actually learned cyrillic because of it

> some poles
Talking about random people on 4chan
>>
>>72262526
But l and ł are ль and л, not the same. You can use ąэ̨я̨ę instead of ѫѧѭѩ.
>>
>>72263034
Yeah but that is like that in belarussian latin, which is a bit weird just because if the L thing, and idm what dude came up with using ł for л when they are different sounds
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.