[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much did it blow your mind when you realized people live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1474915784708.png (69KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1474915784708.png
69KB, 600x899px
How much did it blow your mind when you realized people live on these shitty rocks?
>>
>>72257194
not much
>>
>>72257382
How much did it blow your mind that you're our biggest trade partner?
>>
File: 1486448830179.jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486448830179.jpg
14KB, 443x332px
>>72257194
why would it blow anyone's mind?
>>
>>72257194
I was most surprised that the Faroe Islands are much denser than rural Denmark. You don't even have farms, just a bumch of rocks with sheep on them.
>>
escapism
>>
>>72257448
Is the Faroe Islands the only untouched white civilization left?
>>
>>72257448
more like our jews offshore
we have a few
>>
>>72257515
Yes, superior white genetics
>SPCD is more common in the Faroe Islands than in other countries, at least one out of every 1000 inhabitants of the Faroes has the illness,[2] while the numbers for other countries are one in every 100,000. Around 100 persons in the islands have been diagnosed, around one third of the whole population of 48,000 people have been screened for SPCD. Several young Faroese people and children have died a sudden death with cardiac arrest because of SPCD. Scientists believe that around 10% of the Faroese population are carriers of the gene for SPCD.[3] These people are not ill, but may have a lower amount of carnitine in their blood than non-carriers.
>>
>>72257515
There are probably Filipinos there. Filipinos are fucking everywhere because they're the most powerful race in the world.
>>
>>72257601
they are 0,5% of the population, asians in total are maybe 1%
>>
>>72257698
>The 2011 census shows that of the approximately 48,600 inhabitants of the Faroe Islands (17,441 private households in 2011), 43,135 were born in the Faroe Islands, 3597 were born in the other two countries of the Kingdom of Denmark (Denmark or Greenland), and 1,614 were born outside the Kingdom of Denmark. People were also asked about their nationality, including Faroese. Children under 15 were not asked about their nationality. 97% said that they were ethnic Faroese, which means that many of those who were born in either Denmark or Greenland consider themselves as ethnic Faroese. The other 3% of those older than 15 said they were not Faroese: 515 were Danish, 433 were from other European countries, 147 came from Asia, 65 from Africa, 55 from the Americas, 23 from Russia.[44] The Faroe Islands have people from 77 different nationalities.

How reliable is this now? How many Africans and Asians are there now?
>>
>>72257587
Would you rather have our nigger genes?

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups: of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

>When faced with social exclusion or ostracism, individuals with the low activity MAOA gene showed higher levels of aggression than individuals with the high activity MAOA gene. Low activity MAO-A could significantly predict aggressive behaviour in a high provocation situation, but was less associated with aggression in a low provocation situation. Individuals with the low activity variant of the MAOA gene were just as likely as participants with the high activity variant to retaliate when the loss was small. However, they were more likely to retaliate and with greater force when the loss was large
>>
>>72257194

What is the Faroese view on Shetland?
>>
>>72257194
>why the fuck would anyone want to live in there?
>realize that I live in the ass of the world
>keep scrolling
>>
>>72257759
I'm too lazy to look, but there are probably some newer stats on hagstova.fo. I would say it's pretty accurate. We're currently in the progress of taking over the immigration office from Denmark, and I imagine immigration will probably increase after that. Denmark has been pretty good at limited immigration and deporting people.
>>
>>72257194
i always associate it with that one autistic sanic youtuber
>>
>>72257873
They are mad at us over quotas, we have some historic ties (but if you read the sagas, we were mostly raping and pillaging them).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.