[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do American people love swimming pool so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1223.jpg (56KB, 448x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
56KB, 448x327px
Why do American people love swimming pool so much?
>>
>>72239025
who doesn't?
>>
I don't know but I think it's fun to roleplay as a mermaid or fish in the water. When nobody is looking I flop around on land until I fall into the water, then since I am now in my natural habitat I move fast and gracefully to where I want to be. The water is truly better than the land since on land you can only walk on your two legs, while in the water you can move uninhibited in all three dimensions. I wish I could become a fish hopefully one day my dream of becoming a fish or beautiful elegant mermaid will one day come true.
>>
>>72239046
I mean why do American people have swimming pool in their house?
>>
>>72239113
every cunt that has rich enough people and large properties has plenty pools in their homes
>>
>>72239113
it's a status symbol
>>
>>72239091
Spoken like a true sperm
>>
File: AQUAFIT-SHOES-water-fitness.jpg (21KB, 350x303px) Image search: [Google]
AQUAFIT-SHOES-water-fitness.jpg
21KB, 350x303px
Why do Americans wear shoes in pools?
>>
>>72239215
Nah it's mostly wannabe rich countries like the one I'm in right now where every idiot puts a pool into his garden he never uses anyway. Americans have a very similar mentality to emerging economies. Except that the quality of new houses there is even shittier and the houses look even more like disneyland caricatures of what poor kids believe rich kids to live in.
>>
>>72239317
this
>>
File: 1489166371344.jpg (459KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489166371344.jpg
459KB, 750x400px
1. Easy access to pleasant pastime.
2. Dry climate. If you look at California and some other places, they have few grass and shiet. I think these people see pools as kinds of oasises.
>>
>>72239215
It's kinda passe here. Was a fairly common thing in 70's and 80's, I think sprinkler bath tubs are more common as status symbols nowdays, simply because it's more compact and easy to use. Finland doesn't have big enough underclass to train an army of pool boys like in mire inequal countries
>>
>>72239025
A lot of them live at African latitudes and without easy access to lakes or the sea.
>>
>>72239395
Wouldn't it be too cold for a swimming poolfor most of the year there?
>>
>>72241005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZTWeWXgmww
>>
File: Zomboy.png (476KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Zomboy.png
476KB, 600x800px
>>72239025
I always dream swimming nude underwater, and sometimes masturbating underwater.
>>
>>72239317
>Malaysia
>>
File: file.png (267KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
267KB, 445x293px
pools are fun to have and great for parties

pic related, my pool growing up
>>
because blacks can't swim so pools are a safe zone
>>
>>72239025
it's a status symbol. a (below ground) pool is something that you show-off to neighbors at barbecue and pool parties. above ground pools are trashy though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deThgnt8LNc
>>
>>72242851
literally nothing wrong with above ground pools if there is a deck surrounding them

stand alone is pretty bad
>>
>>72239304
so you don't cut your feet when you step on broken glass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ysUCJlPhNE
>>
>>72242198
this makes me glad that I don't have any friends.
>>
>>72243070
Why do you have broken glass in pools? I've never stepped on any in my life, only in lakes.
>>
>>72243912
Because we don't give a fuck about anyone but ourselves. People litter and don't care about the consequences
>>
>>72239113
Bathing with strangers in gross
>>
>>72239025
Makes them taller, good to couteract their manlet genes. I didnt went to pools often when i was young, my nutrition was 99% sugar and fat and into 2-3 meals a day, i used to carry a havy bag everywhere around, used growth stunning shit like sertraline and methylphenidate, didnt get to sleep much, and i was also chubby. Result: i am 1,87m strong and healthy as a horse. When i went to the US 14yo were as tall as me, that shit is disturbing, i guess they take whey protein and swim since their 5yo
>>
Barely anyone has a pool where I live due to the climate but I guess there are a lot in the southwest?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.