[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Russians are not wh-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: RIAN_00318147_LR_ru.jpg (152KB, 520x392px) Image search: [Google]
RIAN_00318147_LR_ru.jpg
152KB, 520x392px
>Russians are not wh-
>>
>Finns colonized by Slavs colonized by Swedes colonized by Mongols ruled by Georgians and Jews

what the fuck are Russians even
>>
>>72223030

He proceeds to post a Finn....
>>
>>72223341
Mostly Slavs in the middle with Finnish admixture in the north and Turkish in the south.
>>
>>72223398
No, you can still see his eyes
>>
>>72224272

>the middle

Strange to call Voronezh the middle
>>
>>72224439
You probably mean what we call "Mid Strip".
>>
>>72224322
Ville is a grade A Putinbot but he is indeed Finnish
>>
>>72224608

Vladimir, Ivanovo, Kostroma and Yaroslavl rightful Fingolian clay.
>>
>>72224676
All of Russia west of the Urals is rightful Fingol clay, but Russians are just Finnics who speak the wrong language so it's alright
>>
>>72224659
>Ville is a grade A Putinbot
Why, lol? A serious questio because his shows look nothing like Putinflicks.
>>
>>72224798
The only bad thing I've ever heard him say about Russia is that buildings/roads/etc. are in disrepair, everything else is just praising Russia
>>
>>72224884
Maybe you're too focused on negative, I didn't notice overpraisisng.
>>
>>72224953
If the only thing you do is mention the positive sides of something, then you're shilling for it.
>>
>>72225017
Then every travel channes is shilling almost 24/7.
>>
>>72225070
Well yeah pretty much all of them ARE shilling, but even then you can't compare a travel show to a single person. You disagreeing is retarded because if someone were to only talk about the bad sides of Russia all the time and never mention the good sides you would label him as being the opposite of a shill (which would be correct).
>>
>>72225147
>if someone were to only talk about the bad sides of Russia all the time and never mention the good sides
It would be weird no matter which country it is, Russia or what. If you just travel you don't see many notable bad things ususally if you're not in Africa or Mid East. Ville did good enough I guess and he was pretty neutral but I didn't like that he mentioned bad deeds of communists against Chukchas like it was something to blame on Russians. Well, maybe we're both insecure.
>>
File: Ville.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
Ville.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
>>72225147
On those Yle travel-shows his constantly critizing the current political climate, the worsening situation in Russia etc. I'd suggest spout less bullshit. But even as such you have to understand maybe he doesn't wan't to go full assblast mode because he's so highly regarded in Russia.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.