[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*gurgling sounds*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 23

Why do people from this country get so triggered? Is it because they have no allies but their sibling, Azerbaijan?

>uuuhhhhhh fug ur mutter XDDDD
>>
Turks unironically believe they are the master race yet turkish "people" are subhumans, this makes them very angry

having no friends but their overgrown tumor Azerbaijan doesn't help either
>>
All i see is your delicious tears and butthurt now. I saw same things in tr and pol today. Who is triggered exactly
>>
>>72221834
Literally proving OP right top kek
>>
>>72221877
Nah you proved my point once again.
>>
>>72220542
>fug ur mutter

It is an ebin meme in Turkish. But doesnt translate well into English. Sadly neckbeards cant realize this simple fact.
>>
>>72220542
>no allies
At least japs likes us.

And no, at this point there's literally nothing left that trigger us anymore.
>>
>>72220542
Propaganda mostly, they have this image in their head that's created by their government of this proud warrior, also the cult of personality of Ataturk that they view as their God and literal father.
You got to understand that they are being taught different history than the rest of us.

Rape, Murder, Genocides have never happened in their timeline.
They think that they liberated Constantinople from the evil Jews.

It's just insane, now imagine having them as your neighbors.

They're like north Koreans.
>>
>>72223350
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7073135/21ca726a/turken_verbranden_nederlandse_vlag.html

Turks burning the French flag thinking it's the Dutch one.
>>
>>72223350
and yes if you haven't figured it out yet the rest of us are the bad guys that want to hold down the proud turkish warrior.
>>
File: hothetta man.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
hothetta man.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>72220542
> Why do people from this country get so triggered?

desu americans get way more triggered

picrelated. american at the slightest banter directed towards the US
>>
>>72222122
>Featured in one anime
>Japs like us
Is this for real
>>
Turkbros: how can we get an American Ataturk to clean up and modernize the country
>>
>>72223350
Just stop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_21q3sQZ0

And he is LITERALLY the god fyi.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>Azerbaijan
>ally
2bh fuck these fake """"turks""""
>>
see >>72223568
the don't even argue, they're like STOP! THIS IS NOT MY VERSION OF REALITY YOURE AN ENEMY OF MINE NOW!

it's just crazy
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 630x354px
>>72223615
t. real anatolian turk
>>
>>72223633
>yanıyom
>>
>>72223549
It's something about a boat a long time ago, don't really remember it well.

>>72223563
We need another Turkish one first tb.h

>>72223633
It was your version ffs, did you even watch it?
>>
>>72223350
>Propaganda mostly, they have this image in their head that's created by their government of this proud warrior, also the cult of personality of Ataturk that they view as their God and literal father.
But they were really warriors who created a huge Empire out of nothing, and Ataturk really was one of the best (if not the best) leaders of the 20th century
>>
>>72223682
yeah, what about it, I've seen it before, we killed you and chased you out. That's the truth, see, I'm not denying anything. It was for the better.

If my government comes out the next day and tells me that "WE DIDNT DO NUFFIN TO TURKS, WE GOOD BOYS" they'll just get laughed at.

You know why? Because we're in touch with reality.
>>
>>72223717
one question though, if it's so great why are you living in Germany?

I don't blame you, they have multiple suicide bombings, coups, insurgences etc. to this day.

They're just a clusterfuck of violence, and just the fact that you have fled to Germany and still say how great Turkey is shows how fucking disassociated with reality you are as a nation.
>>
>>72223717
>they
Incorrect pronoun, Mehmet.
>>
>>72223738
Okay, it was war, it's acceptable, you tried your luck and got rekt afterwards.
So don't count your losses as genocide.
>>
>>72223791
I am not Turkish, my friend
I am just a huge admirerer of Ataturk, and though playing EU4 i learned to appreciate the Ottoman Empire
>>
Fuck these ugly hook nosed Azerbaijanis 2bh. Don't want our real anatolian masterrace to be associated with this subhuman scum. True turks would agree.

https://youtu.be/UFUtDdgEYwk
>>
>>72223846
sure thing hans ogluvaduglu
>>
>>72223843
Hey don't tell me, tell those relatives of the millions of civilians you slaughtered in order to purify Anatolia. I have no roots there.
>>
>>72223843
or those Greeks that were still crazy enough to live in Istanbul at the time you pogromed them, losing their lives and fortunes.
>>
>>72223916
didn't Greeks also commit war crimes against the anatolian population?
>>
>>72223916
>>72223944
>millions of civilians
Do you really believe this?

It's either you're illiterate or you're trying too hard to bait me.
>>
>>72224005
>>72224015

yes we did, it wasn't an organized act of violence against civilians in a time of peace though, like the genocides you committed

do we really have to argue about it? you're fuckin' brainwashed dudes. yesterday we were the bad guys, the day before it was the Armenians, and now it's the Dutch.

you're crazy
>>
>What you need to understand is, nationalism is the default for most Turks. The education system with the mainstream media basically brainwash all of us. We grow up hearing how great Turks are. How fair Ottoman rule was and how happy everyone was until foreigners tore apart our mighty empire. Breaking out of this is pretty hard.

>Here is a joke for you (bear with me): Temel goes to the doctor and says: "Doctor, I am in terrible condition. I touch my feet, it hurts. I touch my arm, it hurts. I touch my head, it hurts." The doctor runs diagnostics and figures out that Temel's finger is broken.

>Turkish situation is like that, Turkey has an Armenian Problem, a Greek Problem, A Kurdish Problem… Turkey is like Temel in the joke. Turkey has a Turkish Problem.

I heard it once put like that regarding Turks.
>>
>>72224104
I am not a Turk, friend

And I am not too familiar with the Greek-Turkish war, but as far as I know, the following happend:
>Ottoman Empire occupied after WW1
>Greece invades Anatolia, commiting a bunch of war crimes
>Ataturk fights back, a lot of war crimes are commited
>Greeks get BTFO and leave

I just dont really see how you can paint the Turks as the bad guys here
>>
>>72224288
again, it's just different timelines, the genocides started as early as 1912, we didn't invade Anatolia till 1919. Which wasn't an actual invasion, we first got Smyrna which has a predominantly Greek-Armenian population that run the show, and then we started advancing.

Again, there's no point arguing, you're too brainwashed at this point, and you didn't even grow up in Turkey which makes you even more radical since you grew up in a free country like Germany.
>>
>>72224104
Don't think everyone in Turkey buys that, it's propaganda that they use to rally people. Just like what you guys have about us.
I have Armenian and Greek friends, I don't hate any of you guys. Our nations used to live in this land peacefully. So consider this, why the fuck would we try to wipe you off when we were in a fucking war, not in our peak?

Anyway, it's late and you are brainwashed yourself, have a good night pal.
>>
>>72224464
>Our nations used to live in this land peacefully
hahah no, just no.
again different timelines, as I said there's no point arguing, you have your own history books, and the western world has its own.
>>
>>72224521
Not from history books friend, my hometown had lots of Armenians, and my mom had many Armenian friends.
After left-right tensions started, they left the country or settled in bigger cities.
Anyway, no use trying to convince you. Please check your "western world history books" again sometime.
>>
>>72224669
>lots
Please tell me what town you're speaking of.
>>
>>72224669
I don't want to check anything, see I don't care, I don't care at all about if you recognize something or not.

I just don't want to hear about you all the damn time. You're just bad news.

If I lived away from your shithole I wouldn't give a damn.
>>
>>72224706
It's a small town, I'd be doxxing myself.
Somewhere near the Blacksea, but has no coast.
But there are many towns like this. They just converted to islam and became Turks.
>>
>>72220542
Its because their lack of national identity, which is now forced on them. They are the result of French and British boredom in the Middle East.
>>
>>72224803
Well, that's common knowledge tho
There are hundres of thousands forced Armenian converts in turkey but that's exactly because of the genocide.
Like you said, they're Turks now, can't be considered Armenian.
>>
>>72225004
Eh, whatever floats your boat man.
There were probably some forced converts on sunni's part, and I wouldn't defend those guys.
Same thing happened to Alevi's too. That's probably why they were open about being Christian and Armenian in my hometown.
>>
>>72225179
But did the Armenian genocide happen?
>>
>>72225179
I'm just happy you're out of here, and I have no ancestry in Anatolia desu, cause that would be a whole different story.

I can say I don't give a damn.
>>
>>72225279
It was a war, shit happens.
And ottomans killed a lot of my ancestors too. It wasn't some special treatment for Armenians.
>>
>>72225179
Aren't Turks Sunni? Also there's like 10 million Alevis in turkey today. Pretty sure the number of Armenians was at least the same if not higher than Alevis before WW1
>>
>>72225354
>It was a war
you were at war in 1912? That's news to me.
>>
File: erdoganfashist.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
erdoganfashist.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>
File: recep-tayipp-erdogan-1.jpg (1MB, 1462x1293px) Image search: [Google]
recep-tayipp-erdogan-1.jpg
1MB, 1462x1293px
>>
>>72225406
>Aren't Turks Sunni?
Not necessarily, I'm Turkish and Alevi.
>10 million
Way more than that, sunnis hate us with passion, my parents are actually afraid that someone will know. Most of us are hiding.
>>
>>72225354
If the turkish "excuse" for the armenian genocide is muh russian collaborators and their excuse for the greek genocide is muh greek attocities, then what is their excuse for the assyrian genocide?
>>
>>72225560
All ar*bs can burn in hell for all I care. Fuck them tb.h
>>
File: IMG_2971.jpg (31KB, 297x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2971.jpg
31KB, 297x395px
>>72225611
m8 i think you are confusing arabic-speaking muslim syrians and aramaic-speaking christian assyrians
>>
Who cares?They're literally digging their own grave.Don't forget that /int/ is a nationalistic board so it should come as no surprise that every turk here has the habit of forgeting what isn't convenient for them.
I'm actually very sorry for the actual secular and normal turks on the internet but what can you do about it...
If I was a turk what the fuck would I be proud of?
They're probably the most raped/killed in the world just think about the Timur who raped and heavily weakned the ottoman empire.
They used to speak arabic until some wannabe white/european guy created a fake ass language for their people to speak that sounds like retarded arabic.
>>
>>72225528
see, even you live in fear and you still deny the atrocities you committed that's how fucking totaled you are .
>>
>>72225691
>Who cares?
I do, cause I live right next to them, and not some paradise like Portugal away from all the muslim madness :/
>>
>>72225528
>being afraid in your own country
That's sweet
>>
>>72225690
What's the difference? They are all shitskinned sandniggers.

>>72225691
My ancestors were probably on Timur's side tb.h

>>72225703
My point is ottomans are long gone and everyone had to deal with their shit. Get over it.
>>
>>72225795
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sivas_massacre
My parents were there at that time, now these guys are running this fucking country.
>>
>>72225802
Dude, bro, if anything happens I'm packing my shit and fleeing to Australia.
>>
>>72225528
I thought Alevis are muslim why do they hate you so much lmoa
I know you're gonna disagree again but if Armenians hadn't been targeted by ottomans there'd be at least 10 million more Armenians today. If they went after Alevis the way they went after Armenians, there'd be only like 100 thousand Alevis in turkey now. On top of religious hate, there was a lot of hate for economic reasons, like almost all banks were owned by Armenians, that's why Armenians were hated so much.
>>
>>72224464
Turkey's idea of peace is occupying Greek and Armenians land and if they try to be independent then they deserve to be killed.
>>
>>72225921
I'm afraid of the people on the islands.Mainland greece is not so in trouble
>>
>>72226060
you're afraid? if anything happens I'm getting called to arms, fuck that
>>
>>72225921
That's my plan as well tb.h

>>72225954
Well, they don't see us as muslims, but since we're Turk anyways they can't kick us out.
As for Armenians I'd like to think they either converted or left to Armenia. But nothing is that convenient, so I believe both sides are correct on this.
It was too long ago, doesn't matter now, does it?
>>
>>72226167
It does because virtually everyone in turkey still denies it happened and hate for Armenians is still entrenched in Turkish culture. Cops say to Kurds "you're all Armenians" as an insult.
You don't get to completely wipe out a group of people from its ancestral homeland, steal all their property, destroy their cultural heritage, suppress the mention of this happening for decades then say "whoops my bad. Just an accident, get over it."
>>
>>72226167
Some have already been converted. Look up Hemshin. They are group of Armenian people that are Muslim and live in Turkey.
>>
>>72226313
>You don't get to completely wipe out a group of people from its ancestral homeland, steal all their property, destroy their cultural heritage, suppress the mention of this happening for decades then say "whoops my bad. Just an accident, get over it."
You do with enough nationalistic mental gymnastics. If you try hard enough you can actually portray yourself as the victim after its all over.
>>
>>72226313
>Cops say to Kurds "you're all Armenians" as an insult.
It is a well known fact that some of the heads of PKK were Armenian. You can't really blame them.
>>72226336
Yes, my point exactly.
>>
File: 55 ne ploha.png (39KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
55 ne ploha.png
39KB, 505x800px
Balkans, Anatolia and Levant should just be nuked desu, or totally disregarded and have walls built around it so those people there can just practise whatever cancer they wan't in peace.
>>
>>72226402
>It is a well known fact that some of the heads of PKK were Armenian.
Jesus you're completely brainwashed
>>
>>72226721
Thanks, I also rape and kill Armenian women daily.
Ararat belongs to Turks. Enver Pasha did nothing wrong.
>>
>>72226816
>Ararat
You misspelled Agri Dagi. Get out of Turkey filthy PKK Armenian scumbag.
>>
Now I understand the meaning of "turk genocide best day of my life."
>>
>>72226980
Pls don't tell local shariah police ;_;
>>
File: 1475907694098.png (305KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
1475907694098.png
305KB, 960x541px
>>72227038
>>
>>72227164
Woah slow down there, pal.
>>
>>72223350
ataturk is fantastic and would have made turkey a 10/10 country if they actually followed through with his vision.

instead it slowly progressed into degenerate islamic dictatorship shithole after so many coups and internal wars.
>>
>>72227225
Even turks say ataturk was a literal dictator
>>
>>72227326
he literally introduced representational democracy to turkey.
>>
>>72223846
Indeed abdul al hans, I agree with you. Must suck being the only turk in germoney though.
>>
>>72227326
Not really. Only ones saying that are either kurds or islamists. Also later on he gave up much of his authority.

>>72227225
Not for long, I hope.
>>
>>72227326
He was but the thing is that he led Turkey to a more modern secular state, a state that would appeal more to Europeans and have far more power. Erdoshit is leading Turks into an Islamic shithole that will appeal more to Arabs.
Of course if you are Greek, Assyrian, Armenian or Kurd you are fucked either way but if we think about purely the benefit of the Turks here, Ataturk was the best thing to happen to them.
>>
>>72223350
t b h russians do that too

state propaganda 2 stronk
>>
>>72225691
No, they spoke their own language, they just used the Arabic script.
>>
Btw everyone catch Christian Bale's new movie coming out April 23 called "the promise" I heard it's REALLY good
>>
>>72227640
All the reviews are saying its bad
>>
>>72228032
There were 50,000 one-star reviews before the movie came out
Guess by who
>>
>>72228126
Hmmmmmm I cannot think of anything
Can you give me a hint?
>>
So why do these Turks love Ataturk yet are undoing all the reforms and changes he made to their society?
>>
>>72228146
Let's just say if we dropped a nuke on them, they would survive the blast.
>>
>>72228169
I guess they love Islam more than secularism huh
>>
>>72228195
Japs?
>>
>>72228258
Hmmm no japs died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Try again
>>
>>72228301
Oh man, really?
All those women and children!
It's a genocide, I tell you.
>>
>>72228322
There were no nukes you fucking nazi!
It was a factory malfunction and people died from the blast. It's a tragedy but it was war, you think Americans didn't die?
Get over it and stop spreading lies insulting Americanness.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1016x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1016x393px
yurt turk rape and kill christian armenian

I don't like yurt turk
>>
>>72228403
Yeah, those murderous lil' Japs!
Just remember Pearl Harbor, all those 68 civilians dead. It's all justified.
>>
>>72228473
You know what's interesting, I read about goebbel's secretary recently and during the whole war she thought Jews were merely deported to the east to repopulate conquered lebensraum.

They really took the whole narrative from Turks and thought they'd get away with it just like you guys :^)
>>
>>72228577
>believing the holohoax meme
brainwashed by Jewish lobby holocaust never happened
>>
>>72228436
yurt turks are > current nationalist islamic turks desu
t.turk
>>
>>72228169
Many muslims hate Ataturk:

>"Truth About Masonic Jewish Gay Dictator Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Exposed" atajew.com
>>
>>72228577
You can't make us accept something a long gone empire did hundred years ago.
How the fuck can you blame Turkish Republic for that? Even Enver Pasha was exiled before it's foundation and later was killed off by Russians in somewhere middle asia.
>>
>>72228645
>tfw this is Turkey's actual reaction
>tfw Turkey's government is /pol/ irl
>>
>>72228710
We want you to just admit it fucking happened, but you can't even muster that.
>>
>>72228710
No one is asking you to go white guilt mode on the genocide. The fact is your ancestors are responsible for it, not you or the current republic. The only thing your republic is guilty of is denying that it ever happened.
>>
>>72228731
>>72228748
These
>>
>>72228731
Well, give me solid proofs. Just saying where are all those Armenians won't cut it.

>>72228748
That is an insult to my ancestors, who died protecting our lands from them.

It won't happen, we'll never admit it. Get over it.
>>
>>72228798
>you can't make us accept it, we had nothing to do with these people, we didn't even like them
>my ancestors are honorable people who would never do such a thing I will never believe the Armenian lies
>>
>>72228798
I hope it is an insult to your shit ancestors who murdered innocent families for their fucked up sense of honour, you don't seem to mind insulting our ancestors who were killed for nothing other than being born Armenian.
>>
Looks comfy
>>
>>72228798
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
>>
>>72228827
>>my ancestors are honorable people who would never do such a thing I will never believe the Armenian lies
Yes, this is my exact thought. Think whatever you will.
I'm not going to lower them for something happened far away from them.

>>72228867
I have said it before, there are Armenians living in my hometown, it's outrageous to think all Turks are Armenian haters.
>>
>>72228798
>>72228886
Also to add it's only a controversial issue in Turkey. The rest of the world all agree and acknowledge a genocide happened.
>>
>>72228920
Don't forget Azerbaijan :^)
>>
>>72228910
>far away from them
I don't think your ancestors were very far from what happened
>>72228932
The hero the world needs.
>>
>>72228932
And Northern Cyprus.
>>
>>72228942
>I don't think your ancestors were very far from what happened
About 1000 km. I think that's far enough.
>>
Turkey conjures up support of all the Turkish people's+Finnish logistical support.

Greeks conjure up Orthodox volunteers from around the world+Russian logistical support

Who wins the war?
>>
>>72228910
Yea, Armenians who were forcefully converted to Islam are free to live in your country but even then flee abroad for being persecuted in their village. How tolerant of you.
>>
>>72228970
Ok my friend, maybe your great grandfather didn't go around killing Armenians himself, but the Ottoman empire is still responsible for the Armenian genocide.
I know what happened in Khojaly and I don't deny it. But I am also proud that my father fought in Karabakh and know he didn't just go around killing Azerbaijani civilians.
>>
File: benis.jpg (212KB, 1274x710px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
212KB, 1274x710px
>>72229004
Greeks will not be able to survive due to being overwhelmed by the Finnish military
>>
>>72229066
I hear Finnish conscript sculptured dildos are top notch
>>
>>72229030
I seriously can't understand these people's brains. Azerbaijan's propaganda machine made Khojaly, where like 200 people died at most, into a genocide while unironically denying an actual genocide of 1.5 million. They even built monuments and shit for Khojaly like holy shit man Armenia borders these brainwashed fucks, they're fucking North Korea-tier.
Not to mention that there were massacres against Armenians on the same scale during the Karabakh war like in Baku and Sumgait.
>>
>>72229030
Yes, my point exactly. They also ruined an empire and fled to England after that.
And they are long gone. Why are you holding us responsible now?
>>
>>72229138
Kohjaly is the most documented from the Azerbaijani side so thats why they focused on it so much. Also notice how I never called it a genocide, because it was a massacre, which is still a war crime. Some people call it a genocide just as a buzzword but im sure most qualified people will agree that the real word is a massacre.
>>
Turks are constantly denying their genocides and raising a ruckus at other people's consulates. It's a shame really
>>
>>72229159
How did they ruin the empire? Don't you appreciate that they gave birth to Turkish nationalism or that ataturk was himself a member of the young turks?
>>
File: images (47).jpg (11KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
11KB, 236x354px
>>72228798
Good lad.
Papatürk would be proud :^)
>>
>>72229159
The empire was responsible, not you. Look at how the Germans are about the holocaust, they accept what happened but they have moved on and know they are not responsible, that's why they are respected by most people and have good relations with Jews now. Turkey is doing the exact opposite and making itself look bad.
>>
>>72229176
M8 they don't call it a genocide as a buzzword, Azerbaijan's GOVERNMENT calls it a genocide. He's a dictator, they have oil, he does or says whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
File: huutopihinää(1).jpg (20KB, 563x503px) Image search: [Google]
huutopihinää(1).jpg
20KB, 563x503px
>>72229080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwLWs1hIxg0
>>
>all these assblasted armo's
The eternal turk does it again lads :)

P.s Return to your mountainous shithole you diaspora fags
>>
File: 234623463438.jpg (59KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
234623463438.jpg
59KB, 638x479px
Is it just me or written Turkish looks a lot like the Black Speech from Mordor?
>>
>>72229239
Turkey's president in the early 90s had actually made a plan to deal with the issue asap, make a reasonable compromise and have good relations with Armenia. Military didn't like it and he got a ""heart attack"" then someone else took over and closed the border with Armenia.
>>
everyone hates turks now lmao faggots
>>
>>72229208
Uhh, no.
Ottomans were closer to Greeks than Turks. They always ridiculed Turkmens, resorting to Turanism was just another shot to restore the empire.
Nothing like Atatürk had in mind.
>>72229239
Germans voted for nazis, civilians helped the holocaust. They are nothing alike. Stop comparing yourselves to jews.
>>
>>72229368
There were also Germans who helped the Jews
>>
I was natural for Armenians until now.
Now I understand you can't argue with them, absolutely brainwashed. Just keep repeating the shit they memorized.
Wish they'd finished the job.
>>
>>72229514
>Wish they'd finished the job that never started.
Fixed that for you, no such thing as Armenian genocide.
>>
>>72229368
Young Turks were hardly ottoman they got their ideas from European nationalism and that party birthed ataturk.
>>
>>72229542
what a bunch of bullshit lmao
>>
>>72229561
Ataturk was a young turks member and the young Turks got their diplomas from Europe lmao
>>
>>72229589
Crock of turkish lies, go home mehmet
>>
I'm not going to argue anymore.
Also Enver Paşa was married with the padişah's daughter, yeah hardly ottoman at all.
There's no use convincing you people.
>>
>>72223717
>german flag
>>
File: cockroach.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
cockroach.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
>>
File: 1465391004733.png (17KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1465391004733.png
17KB, 812x727px
>>72229514
>Now I understand you can't argue with them, absolutely brainwashed. Just keep repeating the shit they memorized.
Like our dumbfuck people/diaspora, just saying we are the same thing after all.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.