[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me how your language is degenerating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10

File: 1452011961866s.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452011961866s.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
tell me how your language is degenerating
>>
>>72190674
4chan ist nicht die richtige Location dafür
>>
>>72190704
>übermäßiger Gebrauch von Anglizismen
>>
>Numëroj instead of njeh
>Absorboj instead of thith
>Meakulpa instead of falje
>uikend instead of kryejavë
>atraktiv instead of joshes
>Frate instead of bac/vlla
>akrep instead of shkrap/përçollak
>Porte instead of derë
>Stilolaps instead of shkruse
>farmaci instead of barnatore
>medikament instead of barnë
>auto instead of Kerr
>Insekt instead of kandërr
Etc etc
>>
pakis and spooks

https://youtu.be/pIvTIdtQ_Sk
>>
>>72190962
is he speaking english ? is he insulting/threatening the interviewer ?
>>
English loanwords mostly

A weird pronunciation of R is starting to become more accepted
>>
Chile
>>
Ebonics, internet slang and texting...R U?, Tbh, btw, etc...

>>72191378
Kek. It's true.
>>
English words and even a few Turkish words.
>>
>>72190869
So you imported some German words?
>>
>>72194011
Is there really someone who uses Turkish words unironically?
>>
people for whatever reason are starting to say axe instead of ask

I'm of the opinion that murder is the only cure
>>
>>72194074
yeah,turks
>>
neznam, ho cu, ne cu(croatia lmao), not using ћиpилицa when it is the most a e s t h e t i c manuscript there is, anglicism (reee and so on)... :'')
>>
>>72194101
Funny how the second generation of them fails to speak proper German or Turkish.
>>
>Sardinian
Italian and English words

>Italian
English words. A lot.
>>
>>72194092
In middle English it was aks so really you're just returning to an older pronunciation
>>
>>72194074
Amina koyayim
ollum
Lan
wallah
moruk

Of course it's mostly the turks but Germans also happen to use these words.
>>
English words
Rarely use the negative word "ne"
"Tu parles français ?" or "Est-ce que tu parles français ?" instead of "Parles-tu français ?"
"Chui" instead of "Je suis"
And some other stuff
>>
>>72194228
And Arabic words too
>>
>>72190869
I still say thith and dere. I always said stilolaps though. As well as farmaci.
>>
Losing some of the old useful grammatical constructions. It's getting to the point where you can't use a whither or a wherefore without being totally misunderstood.
>>
About a few thousand words (2000-5000) words is borrowed from Spanish
>>
There's a large difference between spoken and (official)written Finnish.
Unnecessary elements are discarded make words shorter.
I guess next will be discarding grammar and other structure which our African and Middle Eastern minorities are pioneering.
>>
>>72194208
>Germans also happen to use these words
t. Unterschicht
>>
>>72194297
I guess stilolaps nis regional.In north they call it Rrezerve and here in my Kosovo region they call it shkruse. About Farmaci,I only see Farmaci-written pharmacies in capital. Here they are still called Barnatores
>>
Ignoring the truth value of of adverbs, for example

>Mä en kans oo (I also have not)
instead of
>Mä en myöskään oo (I haven't ... either)
>>
>>72190674
the swedish language council wants to turn "de" (lit: they) and "dem" (them) into one word, because our youth is too retarded to learn the difference between them.
>>
>>72194345
>There's a large difference between spoken and (official)written Finnish.
Tb.h it is a normal thing that spoken and written is different as long as there is mutual understanding and context. Speech is meant to be concise since you cannot "go back" as much as you can "go back" to reading if you don't understand what the speaker had said.
>>
>>72194193

that doesn't matter to me if not made up, it's still wrong
>>
>>72194377
You don't have to be a member of the Unterschicht to know how the Unterschicht speaks.
>>
>>72194545

Sadly, neo-Finnish looks like orcspeak when written down while classical Finnish looks Elvish.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1637x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1637x1294px
>>72194297
>>
English loan words among the young. But if it were just using the words I wouldn't care that much, the problem is that some people try to structure our phrases in some English kind of way, it makes them sound like google translate. Something like this guy >>72194228 said.
General literacy is flunking, and many useful words are being forgotten in place of of short phrases. Kind of like saying very scary instead of horrifying every single time.

What worries me more than what people speak is what's being written. It's not just that most public writings and inscriptions on ads, and stores are now in latin alphabet, it's that ton of them are in english now first and foremost. Because it's somehow more cool or whatever to have a sign Coffee shop instead of kafe or kafić, boutique instead of butik. Some countries have won the right to write macdonalds in their respective alphabets, we canćt even keep our regular stores in our own language.
>>
>>72195296

I find it humorous that boutique is now considered an English word >:D
>>
>>72195348
Fuck, you are right, but you get what I mean. A more obvious case would be that people put up a "jewelry" sign on their store instead of "zlatara" or "Juvelrinica"
>>
>>72194485
Toihan johtuu vain murteista.
>>
>>72195428
Do you serbs have a word for medicine?
>>
>>72194497
You've already ruined your declension and conjugation systems. What's the point of trying to save their remnants?
>>
>>72195490
As in a medicine (cure), like a pill or something, or medicine as a science?

The first one is lek, like your currency, the second is medicina.
>>
if anything its improves

fuck russians and russian "language"
>>
>>72195630
Then why dont you call the pharmacy "Lekishte" or "Lekoteka" or smth,but Apoteka?For example medicine in albanian is Barne,and Pharmacy is >>72194837
>>
>>72194228
Chui désolé mais sauter des syllabes et puis des sons ça à toujours fait partie du Français et ça rien a voir avec les mots Anglais/Arabes ou bien la dégénérescence du langage
Excuse nous Jean Charles mais on peut pas tous êtres riches et on est pas tous obligés de parler comme si qu'on avait un balai dans le cul
D'accord ? merci
>>
The slum-migrants talk like the ebonics-version of swedish. ABOO BRUH JAG HAFFADE EN GUZZ HÄROMDAN MANNEEEEEN WALLAH PÅ KORANEN JAG SKA KNULLA DIN MAMMA
>>
>>72195706
Because it looks like the trend of adopting foreign words is something that's been going on for a long time. Croats still look at us funny because we took latin names for months and they still have old slavic ones.

My guess is that a concept of something is first present in more highly educated circles where for the time being a foreign phrase is used, then when the wider populace needs a word to describe something it sounds awkward trying to localize it, kind of like how during WW2 Croatian government tried to make people call a TV a dalekozor, quite literally Longview, but it never stuck, not even there I think.

I mean, we could make up a word for "hardware", "software" "a hard disk", but the foreign ones are stuck now.
>>
>>72195941
Know how you feel m80.Just read some old books and almost cried fromthe great amount of loanwords that have been inserted in our language.And about the month thing,yes I wish we kept the old albanian names for months.
>>
>>72195853
>too poor to speak properly
I hate this excuse
>>
>>72190674
Try visiting Angola, Moçambique, S.tomé , Timor Or for newbies Brasil and tell me about degenerency
>>
First person singular future conjugation of verbs is being replaced by third person singular male (even for females!)
>>
The genitive case has fallen out of use and been replaced by an adverb. Barely anyone knows how to inflict in the genitive case except maybe in masculine singular.
>>
passé simple, subjonctives, past subjonctive
are 99% not used anymore
>>
Numeral declension is completely fucked up in the spoken language.
>>
>>72196975
Is subjunctive not used anymore? I studied so hard to learn all of the subjunctive forms :(
>>
Some English, Turkish and Russian loanwords.
But most of the time they are used in spoken language
>>
>>72190674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We4oq7RDn6c
>>
>>72190674
Retarded orthography which fucked up all the pronunciation.
>>
>>72194228
>"Chui"

change i to j and it would be dick in Polish and Russian
>>
>>72198419
I think it's only millenials who do it
>>
>>72194208
I never heared anyone german use these words. probably because I dont now associate with heathens.
>>
Anglicismos.
>>
File: 1485909182121.jpg (199KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485909182121.jpg
199KB, 500x500px
Foreigners say it is hard
>>
> "cuyo" (whose) is vanishing in spoken speech
> kids are forgetting how to conjugate verbs in formal speech
> pleb versions of actual words are making their way to the dictionary

I don't want my language to become the new English or Danish desu
>>
>>72190674
>Tons of english words f.e. politicians and journalists on the national TV use unironically a word "hejter" which is polonised version of english "hater"
>half of the people don't pronouce nasal vowels
>people mostly use SVO construction, despite the fact that word order is absolutely not required
>Because of huge amount of ukrainians people start to use pronouns, which are meaningless in polish
>reduction of verbs into single letter is almost extinct
>because of the huge amount of the non-slavic names people slowly stop using Vocative case

Good thing is that recently -wszy form of the verbs has its renaissance and some archaic words (f. e. zaiste) live theirs second lifes. Also good thing is that words from my dialect (greater Poland) become mainstream.
>>
File: LatinoAmerica.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
LatinoAmerica.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>72199843
theres a big menace in the horizon
>>
>>72194228
>Chui instead of Je suis

I know the pronunciation is different but
people named Jesus often have Chuy as a nickname
>>
>>72190674
We are getting more and more English loanwords because our language doesn't keep up with technology, since our linguists are busy with eradicating dialects instead.

I might be exaggerating and ignorant, though.
>>
>>72200524
>since our linguists are busy with eradicating dialects instead
dialects in Poland got BTFO'D during WW2, i speak in dialect only with my grandmoms. Also this dialect isn't even real, it is only different vowels and maybe like 100 words max, the biggest differences are extra nasal vowels of u and y.
>>
>>72200299
ayyy
>>
>>72200184
>people mostly use SVO construction, despite the fact that word order is absolutely not required
So, basically modern Poles tend to sound like characters of a poorly translated American movie?
>>
it's already gone to shit thanks to twitter and nigger speak
>>
File: 1488470792604.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488470792604.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Wre are the only country that speaks proper Spanish.
It saddens me deeply that the rest of the hispanic-sphere, including Spaniards, have degenerated the language to such lenghts in their respective homelands.
>>
File: 1463005467049.png (149KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463005467049.png
149KB, 540x540px
>>72199737
been there dude
>>
>>72201905
I prefer Colombian spanish tho
>>
>>72190674
Future tense is almost non-existant
No one says "comeré" or "iré" they just say "voy a comer" or "voy a ir" (or "voy a irme" if you're paraguayan)
>>
>>72202058
that's because 'voy a' is for something you're about to do
comeré is something for the distant/not so near future
>>
>>72199843
>>72200299
Not to mention all the politically correct and the third wave feministic shit like ''Plural neutro femenino'', ''elles'' or ''compañerxs''.
>>
>>72201905
How come?

I mean Castillian Spanish has become super anglo, but why do you think argies speak the best spanish?
>>
>>72202058
>>72202122
that's literally just in our dialect, you fucking mongoloids
>>
>multi-stage consonant dropping (lej in instead of glej instead of poglej for look, see)
>confusing must and can (moram and morem)
>using the accusative instead of the genetive in negation
>confusing to say and to tell (reči and povedati)

I'm guilty of most of these desu, I talk like the biggest pleb there is
>>
>>72196975
>passé simple
Good, an archaic and wholly arbritrary tense that's waste of time to learn
>subjonctive
Do you mean people just conjygate the verbs in regular present tense (like "il faut que tu fais...")?
>>
>>72201905
>Wre are the only country that speaks proper Spanish.
>pronounces "ll" as "sh"
>>
We have ebonics, which has recently(?) been rebranded as AAVE (African American Vernacular English). Otherwise, I guess texting has really fucked with people's grammar and spelling.
>>
People are starting to drop native words in favor for english ones, some even have the nerve to completely insert english syntax into native sentences in normal speech. Younger (native!) children in the capital now even have English as their first language, and are completely lacking fluency in their supposed native language.
>>
>>72205389
Pakal kolopo kolilo my crush
Kolemo my heart loka loka this much
>>
>>72194182
I'm so glad you consider Sardinian not proper Italians.
>>
>>72205389
But no! Spain was evil!

You called for the US you get US
>>
tons of English loanwords
lot of people don't know how Hungarian word order works anymore
people can't be bothered to conjugate or pronounce long words anymore. It's a bit of a problem considering our language is based upon AGGLUTINATION
>kérsz egy kis narancsot? --> kérsz kis narit?--->nari?
>would you like a slice of orange? ---> want a bit of oran? ---> oran?
>>
>>72190674

pretty bad.
nowadays, kids and teenagers barely know about the basic portuguese grammar.
>>
>>72190674
>language
>degenerating
no such thing
>>
File: 1467503372996.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1467503372996.gif
982KB, 320x287px
ERMANO Q WEA WN QLIAO AJSKDAJKD CTM
>>
>>72206099
kek
>>
>>72195927
*viftar med händerna*
WALLA TJENA LÄGET FUCKING NICE BRUSHAN DU E FAN NUMERO UNO NUMBAH ONE NUMMER ETT FOSÄTT O KNULLA SVENNEHORORNA DU E EN LEGIT BRUSHA WALLA JA SVÄR DET NYA SVERIGE REPRESENT
>>
>>72211886
ey wallah va händer bror fan vi gittar ey brosh jag svär wallah på gud asså ey fan japp din gäri pippar din baba jao brosh
>>
People are using so many english words. Most of them have Bulgarian equivalents, but the younger generation (<30) doesn't know them. They (we) speak English all the time and have difficulties reading older books. Next step in the globalistic journey - abolish the national languages as they are the last bastion of every nation.
>>
>>72203365
AAVE is a separate dialect what do idiots not get about this?
>>
File: 33008956820.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
33008956820.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>all these euros struggling with speaking their own languages
>>
>>72212659
>struggling with
*having problems with
>>
>>72212659
We don't make subtitles to american movies (mostly) and almost nothing is translated. The bookshops are filled with literature in English. It's why the globalists are so angry with Russia - your politicians are resisting the cucking (for now).
>>
>>72212817
fuck, i wanted to say * we don't dub the foreign movies like in Russia
>>
File: 1485302778988.png (108KB, 649x648px) Image search: [Google]
1485302778988.png
108KB, 649x648px
Fucking loland cunts killed gaelic and then the English killed scots
CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM
>>
>>72212817
>your politicians are resisting
Nah, they only care about their own wallets. Most of us don't speak English for two reasons:
1. We don't want to
2. We don't have to because most of the popular shit is translated to Russian anyway
>>
File: 1488200150001.png (40KB, 900x623px) Image search: [Google]
1488200150001.png
40KB, 900x623px
>>72205487
>>72202876
>>72196039
>>72194108
These guys are at fault.
>>
The English language is linguistic cancer desu.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.