[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Federal Europe when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: euronazi.jpg (12KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
euronazi.jpg
12KB, 600x360px
Federal Europe when?
>>
Aren't we already?
>>
>>72190173
When an EU army gets created (already is in progress behind the scenes).
>>
>>72190262
>eu army
Hmm... With conscription or not?
>>
File: 1474784935944.jpg (34KB, 455x443px) Image search: [Google]
1474784935944.jpg
34KB, 455x443px
>>72190173
Never.
>>72190262
>EU army

It would be an absolute disaster. A clusterfuck beyond all proportions.

Europhiles are as much LARPers as White Nationalists. They see the shitty faux-imperial flag and think: "whoa so ebin lets have a big EU army so we can be Empire of world relevance!".

NATO secured the peace, Pax Americana. It was nothing to do with the EU. The only time the EU was in charge of a European conflict was in Yugoslavia. The EU caused the crisis in the first place due to their own arrogance, and then were so abysmally incompetent (again due to arrogance) that the Americans had to swoop in and take over. Now they are saber rattling Russia with this "EU army" LARP, and it's obvious that for all of the butthurt from Yuros about America, their power is simply an extension of America's power. Germany was and is still an American occupied country, the EU exists to give a market for German exports and to harmonize laws for American companies.

The Yuro's little wee wee will go hard at the idea of the EU army, but it will not function as an effective army. The goal is to harmonize the militaries of European countries and give the arms contracts to huge American companies. The army would be inept, impotent, ineffectual, etc..

A soldier's loyalty lies in his country and his sovereign, not in some 20th century artificial faux-Empire and the commissioners.
>>
>>72190173
If EU ever becomes a federation, it will be a democratic, liberal union of free nations under just and equitable law, bound by solidarity and brotherhood and a role model of a prosperous, compassionate and enthusiastic society.
>>
>>72190331
How about federal commonwealth?
>>
>>72190418
>run by unelected bureaucrats
Ah yes, very democratic.
>>
>>72190463
>EU bureaucrats
"Very undemocratic!"

>Queen and House of Lords
"Proud British tradition!"
>>
>>72190463

>says someone from a fucking monarchy
>>
>>72190490
>Unelected bureaucrats are democratic according to South Koreans
https://bmsf.org.uk/about-the-monarchy/the-queen/duties-rights-and-powers-of-h-m-the-queen/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By-elections_to_the_House_of_Lords
>>
>>72190447
I don't think abolishing nation states is ever a good idea. I would however like to expand the current free movement arrangement between New Zealand and Australia to include Britain and Canada as well.

>>72190490
I agree there's some hypocrisy, but you'll find more criticism of the Lords nowadays, especially with their latest interference in Brexit.
>>
>>72190490
>>72190509
two wrongs don't make a right desu
>>
>>72190509
An impartial head of state is always a good idea. Our constitutional monarchy is not undemocratic, in fact you'll find it prevents autocracy like you're seeing in The US and Turkey nowadays, with the executive branch seeking greater power.
>>
>>72190509
>The Queen runs Britain
>Unelected EU bureaucrats have no power at all
>>72190567
>monarchy
>wrong
No. The Queen should have more power.
>>
>>72190599
So if some nazi-tier dictator became PM, Queen can dismiss him/her?
>>
>>72190548

so you were only memeing but will nitpick replies like an autist?

parliament is directly democratic body, council is made up from national governments which are themselves as democratic as their people want them and commission is their little bitch.
A federal reform would probably shuffle things around regardless.
>>
>>72190651
>The EU parliament is relevant
Top meme retard

I don't believe in the fairy dust wonders democracy I was only pointing out the fact that the EU isn't democratic.
>>
>>72190637
Yes, that's precisely the point. If The PM is deemed to have breached his mandate of governance, the Monarch can dismiss him.

If Oswald Mosley ever rose to power, that would have been what happened to him.
>>
>>72190693
Parliament has right to censure the commission and since Lisbon decides who will become head of the commission. That's why we have Juncker, because people of Europe voted for European People's Party.
It also can block any legislation put forth by commission. Some time ago it stopped ACTA.
Finally members of parliament work with commission when preparing proposals.
>>
>>72190778
>Giving hook nosed kike bastards that much power
Wahey!
>>
>>72190820
>da joos
I rest my case.
>>
>>72190331
>harmonize

FOY
>>
>>72190331
wow somebody's buttmad over brexit
>>
>>72190637
Yes.
>>
>>72190861
Alright.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>72190748
>If Oswald Mosley ever rose to power, that would have been what happened to him.
LOL.
>>
>>72190173
We gotta go through the multispeed Europe (aka trimming the fat) step first
>>
>>72190331
Pretty well said actually.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA never.
>>
>>72191966
Starting by all the eastern countries which are illegitimate because the EU went against referendum decision of the Dutch and us French.
>>
>>72190173
Eventually, whether we like it or not
>>
>>72190173
I like how the symbol of European bright future (EU flag) is covering the grim past of Europe represented by nazi flag. Federal EU - the sooner the better.
>>
File: 1485497758801.jpg (61KB, 700x648px)
1485497758801.jpg
61KB, 700x648px
>>72192164
>which are illegitimate because the EU went against referendum decision of the Dutch and us French
>>
>>72190173
>Federal Europe when?
soon
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.