[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Brazil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: sMBVS[2].jpg (44KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
sMBVS[2].jpg
44KB, 500x630px
How do we fix Brazil?
>>
Build a wall along the argentine border.
>>
It's too late
>>
>>72184738
that'd save argentina
>>
>>72184670
Trow napalm all over this shit an than rebuild
>>
How do we fix argentina?
>>
>>72184670
Don't they have new govt. They used to be a lot of threads about their economy and politics just a few month ago here on /int/. Now they don' talk about it anymore.
>>
>>72184865
Well, the impeachment happened and now the non-commies are in power, they are just as corrupt and part of the status-quo but not as retarded when it comes to policies and such, they are under heavy anti-corruption fire right now and scrambling to not get jailed.

2018 is when shit will really go down since it's election year and the biggest candidates are either commies or a lunatic that thinks videogames should be banned.
>>
>>72184983
>lunatic that thinks videogames should be banned.
interesting. Who are these guys? They should also ban shitty TV and music that tells favelados to become drug dealers so they can fug bitches
>>
>>72184865
Next big happening will be in 2018. Now the tide will remain a little low.
>>
How bad is the wealth inequality in Brazil, do any of you monkeys live in poor or rich areas?
>>
>>72184773
they are worse than us
>>
>>72184983
>a lunatic that thinks videogames should be banned

that's no true, stop believing in leftist media
>>
>>72185021
It's Bolsonaro, he wants much harsher punishments for niggers being niggers too. He would make a nice justice minister but he's honestly not president material, he's clueless when it comes to economy.
>>
>>72185049
Last time I checked niggers didn't shoot down police helicopters in my country
>>
>>72184983
>>72185025
is the "florechina de jesus" guy going to run for president?
>>
>>72185226
No. He is a door (regional expression for calling somebody ignorant, don't ask me why)
>>
>>72185226
He's a congressman and he only got elected as a literal joke, I doubt he would want to be president.
>>
>>72185280
>>72185321

>ignorant
>literal joke

if someone told me a few years ago that trump would become president, i would laugh in their face. so never say never... sigh
>>
>>72185021
>>72185081
This homo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlOrwseJ6ao
>>
>>72185393
Impossible, even for Brazil. He only became deputy because the method is extremely flawed.
He is a professional clown for real and very ignorant. he commits one portuguese mistake every 10 words. Impossible to compare with trump or even with any generic politician
>>
>>72185458
This faggot has a body language of a peasant or a military tier douche bag that is ignorant but trying to look important.
>>
>>72185622
well, he was captain of the Brazilian army.
>>
>>72185622
Kek, I like you, man. Spot on.
>>
>>72185458
he already explained what was going on during this
again, stop believing leftist media
>>
>>72185679
>>72185717

hahaha, there you go, there is something in him that gives this away. well, mind you, if he served his country well, good for him, he should continue to do so and stay away from politics or making any kind of public comments.
>>
>>72185744
Where?
>>
>>72185780
>there is something in him
Yep, I know. thats why I confirmed about captain, nevermind
>>
>>72185784
>>72185784
his facebook page
>>
Why does every Brazilian movie I have watched have a hot, white journalist bitch who gets inside the favelas with the niggers? Is this common in Brazil, do leftist bitches like to visit the favelas?
>>
>>72186618
>Is this common in Brazil, do leftist bitches like to visit the favelas?

There are leftist bitches who like to visit favelas, but they're mostly foreigners.
>>
>>72184670
You don't.
>>
>>72184670

Make me the dictator and i'll fix all of latin america. I will rule with an iron, but just fist.
>>
Nothing short of an extremely violent military coup will save Brazil
>>
>>72184670
Nuke
>>
>>72184670
unrealistic solution: kill/sterilize everyone more than 25% nigger and/or more than 25% native/indian
>>
>>72187679
make it 12.5%+ nigger.
>>
>>72187679
>Update
if all 12.5% niggers were deported to Africa Brazil would have I have no idea what population.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.