[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iran to safety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).png (2KB, 255x146px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
2KB, 255x146px
Do Iranians (note that I'm asking about real Iranians, not Western diaspora) have more cultural similarity with the Middle East, or Europe or South Asia?

In the following centuries when the Islamic regime is dead, who do you see them allying with (barring similar nations)
>>
>>72152243
>Do Iranians (note that I'm asking about real Iranians, not Western diaspora) have more cultural similarity with the Middle East, or Europe or South Asia?
They are culturally middle eastern
>In the following centuries when the Islamic regime is dead, who do you see them allying with (barring similar nations)
Russia
>>
>>72152442
>They are culturally middle eastern
What about genetically? I've seen evidence of them being white but literally all my Iranian mates are as brown as sand nigs.

>Russia
Why?
>>
Historically, Iran had long been a playground for Turks, so that I think it has similarity to Turkey, temporarily looking like Arabs because of Islamic revolution.
>>
File: Alan-Warrior.jpg (119KB, 524x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Warrior.jpg
119KB, 524x1013px
>>72152594
>I've seen evidence of them being white
nuh, only a small numbers of those made Persia were white as pic(Alans, who were Eastern Iranian nomads that had lived in Kazakh steppe.)
and dominated local southern caucasians and spread their Indo-European Persian language.
>>
>>72152594
They are already part of the shanghai union, and they have ports that can be useful for the russians trade
>>
>>72152243

Depends on region. Whole Western and Coastal part of country is definitely easy to mistake for Arab land,both facially and culturally. East and Southeast definitely seem more close to Afghanistan,Pakistan and India.

Majority of Iranian youths are obsessed about USA and hate Russia since they cucked them several times and stole their lands,so they will definitely become US satelite state again.
>>
>>72153106
The regime is quite close to Russia though, no?
>>
>>72153286

He asked when and if the current regime .
>>
>>72153106
Iran has no friendly neighboring countries. When you have 2000 years of history, you make a lot of enemies along the way.
>>
>>72153333

if it ends*
>>
>>72153397
When you have 2500 years of imperialistic history, you mean.
>>
>>72153397
T. Iranian diaspora
>>
>>72153429
I thought Iran was pretty chill with turkey/india/pakistan now tho?
>>
>>72153429
Iran's been conquered a lot more than they've conquered. Which is also the peril of occupying an important geographical crossroads.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.