[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What so you think about Russia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 14892031692650.jpg (713KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
14892031692650.jpg
713KB, 2560x1920px
What so you think about Russia?
>>
Tuva is great.
Vladivostok is awesome.
Amazing nature.
Please don't destroy the world.
>>
Everything west of the Urals is shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgLubj40h8
>>
File: Tuva.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Tuva.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
>>72143394
>Tuva is great.
have you ever been there?
>>
I love Russia. I really want to visit it, preferably St. Petersburg and Yakutsk. Please give me Russian (You)s.
>>
>>72143408
caм ты щит хoхoл eбaнa
>>
File: Yakuti edyat.jpg (84KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuti edyat.jpg
84KB, 604x401px
>>72143443
Yakutsk is a shithole mate
>>
File: 1297537489_tuva1.jpg (21KB, 450x207px) Image search: [Google]
1297537489_tuva1.jpg
21KB, 450x207px
>>72143423
No, but I always dreamed to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOAuR_UdA-U
>>
>>72143467
it looks super comfy though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlnbGXJgsoM

also thanks for the (You) my friend
>>
>>72143394
>Tuva is great.
literally the most violent part of Russia
>>
>>72143360
Most pathetic military history in the world next to Italy and Britain

While they're in the right in Syria, they have caused basically every other problem involving them

Sexiest "White" women, but they're whores

Cool language, their characters in movies and games are always very fun
>>
>>72143490
>-49
>super comfy
okey

>>72143473
this is your ancestors calling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
>>
Wouldn't mind giving a year or so teaching English there to see what it's like.

All the pictures and stories in the old /rus/ threads reminds me a lot of the little corn town I grew up in.

Correct me if I'm wrong Russianbros, but I've always got the impression that Russia is still just "hard" enough that it's still possible to have fun without pissing someone off.

Plus all your abandoned Soviet era buildings seem a lot cooler to explore than American ruins with are largely white buildings that have been destroyed by niggers.
>>
Is Moscow first world?
>>
File: Russia.png (537KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
Russia.png
537KB, 500x570px
The real saviors of the white ra--
>>
>>72143769

The world rankings lately have changed to mean

>First World (developed)
USA and allies
>Second World (developing)
Russia and allies
China and allies
>Third World (shitholes)
Everyone else
Countries with a star and crescent on their flag
But I'm sure pretty much any large city in any 1st or 2nd world country will be interchangeable with a small tolerance for local culture.
>>
>>72143894
I mean only Moscow the city and by first world I mean first world-tier not the real definition.
>>
File: petrosyan 2 .jpg (54KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
petrosyan 2 .jpg
54KB, 500x366px
>>72143751
tell me some stories from old /rus/ threads
>>
>>72143939

I don't know what you mean by first world I'm afraid as the term has lost a set definition, but you should be fairly safe, have internet, and be able to hit the bars on a Friday night. You probably won't have the availability of goods you currently have in your current situation depending on how far north you are in Canada. I've never been to Russia myself (or even a big City here for comparison), but based on everything I've seen you probably can expect it to be slightly below 1st world, but a good deal above 2nd which seems about par for the course basing it off the Chicago and Indianapolis news I get.

>>72144019

Can't claim they are glamorous, but they all hit a part of me that I can't find anymore around here. The one I remember best was just some hick drinking in the woods, but it's the exact shit that used to be my life.

>be Russian anon
>be hanging out with friends innawoods
>go swimming in a lake
>smoke and drink until I pass out
>wake up
>go to work
>pick up a chicken from the store
>chicken and beer for dinner
>rinse and repeat

It might just be that my town is dying, but I would hear stories about this type of shit in those threads and I miss it. Now the kids are all popping pills and never go outside, everyone in my group has left town, and you can't smoke or dip fucking anywhere.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.