[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHI/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

File: diechi.jpg (30KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
diechi.jpg
30KB, 300x360px
forever unloved edition
>>
just bleach your skin
>>
kill yourselves
>>
File: 1487556818223.png (23KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1487556818223.png
23KB, 525x525px
>>72135065

YOU NEED TO GET OUT
>>
>>72135190
the thing that's wrong with chicanos ain't their skin color it's their fucking obsession with being savages
>>
File: 804.jpg (97KB, 646x774px) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
97KB, 646x774px
>tfw I can't leave my house because I'm a shitskin and everyone hates me
I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE
>>
>>72135523
iktf
>>
why dont you return to mama mexico where youll be loved im going to do it soon
t. another chicano
>>
File: 234242324.jpg (51KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
234242324.jpg
51KB, 850x400px
>>72135523
America is like 40% Latino.

Most of the time I'm the only white guy while shopping at Wal-Mart.
>>
>>72135262
t. Someone who has never met people outside his own country
>>
do you sad fucks ever stop moaning?

either fuck off back to mexico or shut up, nobody wants to hear your tears about whitey
>>
>>72138756
Its the same person dumbass

Also, Id take your own advice. All I ever see is beta males bitching about alpha tyrone
>>
>>72138805
>is beta males bitching about alpha tyrone
it's more that we don't want our nice countries to be destroyed through third world immigration
>>
>>72138858
immigration is a new world thing, fucking european leaders are ruining the motherland
>>
>>72138858
>>72138858
>our nice countries
The bad stereotypes that come from your cunt arent because of the immigrants. The world sees you as filthy drunks with ugly teeth.
>>
>>72138891
the only reason your country exists is because of Spain
>>
>>72138972
>The world sees you as filthy drunks with ugly teeth
Oh no, the horror.

They can think what they like. They can bitch about Britain all they like. The third world masses hate whitey yet clamour to live in white countries on white welfare bux.
>>
>>72139081
>third world masses hate whitey
No they dont. You claim they say this more than they actually say it. Go outaide for once, you neet
>>
>>72138976
no shit sherlock
>>
>>72139196
>Go outaide for once
and be swarmed by racial outsiders? no thanks

they all have a burning hatred towards whites
>>
>>72139265
Its clear you dont know shit about your own society. You pussies are a cancer to the world.
>>
>>72139296
I know plenty about my society, hence why I want to keep it white.
>>
>>72139336
>I want to keep it white
>has the chance to fight for what he wants
>instead decides to bitch about it while watching anime
Pussy.
>>
>>72139439
I don't watch anime.

>>has the chance to fight for what he wants
haha, when and where exactly? whites in this country are disarmed, discriminated against and targeted for extermination through the hostile elite owned media and state.
>>
>>72139489
>I dont like anime
Dont ever fucking lie to me again.

>b-but they dont like me
>they say its baaad
Dont bother bitching about it anymore, its clear youve accepted your life like the cuck you are.
>>
>>72139633
>Dont ever fucking lie to me again.
I'm not lying, it's for pathetic degenerate weebs.
>b-but they dont like me
>they say its baaad
you're clearly fucking ignorant of the situation outside your little ethnic enclave, as expected from a population with an average IQ of 90
>>
I want to grow a Hitler mustache

Think I could get away with it because I'm a /chi/?
>>
>>72138756

It's one person you faggot. The rest of us are normal well adjusted people
>>
>>72139677
>muh IQ statistics
You /pol/ neets make me cringe so hard. Link me to one of your social media accounts lad, Ill help you get started towards your fight for an all white country.
>>
>>72139752
Don't care, you still have to go back.
>>
Daily reminder to stay out of my white suburb
>>
>>72139877

you first, muhammad
>>
>>72139903
Pure white ancestry, blue eyes, agnostic. I don't think so.
>>
>>72139974
>>
>>72140018
gingers aren't white
>>
wena cabros
>>
>>72140117
chill out mate. give us a good reason to ''go back'' to a place many of us haven't even been to?
>>
>>72140156
If you were not born in Mexico, you are not Mexican.
>>
>>72140156
that's where your genetic group lies, your culture resides and your language is spoken

its better for everyone if all groups segregate themselves
>>
>>72140257
I told you to link me to your social media accounts. You want a white country, dont you?
>>
>>72140242
your parents could've had given you citizenship simply by being your parents. If you have mexican citizenship, you are a mexican.

>>72140257
But what if you don't speak the language and weather brown or not you mostly have adapted mainstream american culture? or if you are half white half asian for example. it's really easy to say fuck off but how easy is it to really define culture?
>>
File: 1483138769760.jpg (95KB, 503x763px) Image search: [Google]
1483138769760.jpg
95KB, 503x763px
>>72140257

>implying any of us know spanish
>>
>>72139196
fuck off you disgusting third world subhuman mexicunt spic
>>
>>72140355
The vast majority who have a Mexican citizenship were born there. If you were born here, you are not Mexican.
>>
>>72140355
>But what if you don't speak the language and weather brown or not you mostly have adapted mainstream american culture
culture can change (often negatively), race cannot. you'll never be part of mainstream america and you know it.
>half white half asian
i feel sorry for them. better if they just keep to themselves and don't reproduce
>>
>>72140381
not him just started to reply but people in the 3rd world tend to like europeans. we really don't hate you.
>>
>>72140381
Enjoy being a beta for the rest of your life.
>>
>>72140400
Mate if you are born here and you have mexican/orwhatevenationality you are first an american citizen because birthright. If you and your parents decide and if they have mexican citizenship they can go to the mexian/whatever consulate and that government will grant the offspring of the mexican nationals citizenship.

There's such thing as being a dual citizenship, if you have mexican nationality, be it for birthright or naturalized you are a mexican. Maybe your parents never naturalized you as a mexican or they aren't mexican themselves but that doesn't disprove my point.

Stop arguing against facts.
>>
>>72140356
>implying any of us know spanish
FUCKING AHAHHAHAHA
It's bad enough that you don't look the part of being a white american, but you can't even make up for it by being bilingual
>>
>>72140536

>knowing spanish
>in canada

what benefit would that bring me?
>>
>>72140406
Unless there's a big big crisis and somehow it can get blamed on non whites I doubt your dream world will occur. Whites aren't reproducing, they are too concerned about themselves that they refuse to give the gift of life. Shit is also too expensive.
>>
>>72140596
It's good for the brain being bilingual.
>>
>>72140524
I was born in Mexico. I know what a dual citizenship is because I am a dual citizen. If you were not born in Mexico, you are not Mexican. If you were born in the states your nationality is American. That isnt going to change.

Being Mexican is more than just nationality though. You claim some have never been there and dont even speak Spanish.
>>
Did anyone else watch WWE when they were younger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9y5LSRCc04

JBL vs Eddie was the GOAT feud
>>
>>72140596
>what benefit would that bring me?
If this is really the mindset that you have then I genuinely feel bad for you. Being bilingual/trilingual, etc, aside from language learning being generally good for the brain, it also opens up many new opportunities and choices in career and makes it far easier to lead a successful life.
>>
>>72140772

I said nothing about being bilingual.

French/English is far more useful here
>>
>>72140718
Nationality in current times isn't about ethnonationality anymore. You are sounding like the stormfags.

I understand what you're saying but those are the rules. Juan from Los Angeles who's never been in Mexico and doesn't bother to learn Spanish is technically Mexican if he has a Mexican passport.
>>72140835
Why not being trilingual then? What generation are you?
>>
>>72140835
Ah yes the two national languages are the most useful, who would've thought
>>
>>72140904
No, Juan from Los Angeles who was born in the US is American, especially if he doesnt know Spanish or anything about Mexican culture.

How the fuck can you grow up as an American and claim to be something else? I honestly understand why people hate chicanos, with a mindset like yours its hard not to. Literally we wuz tier.
>>
File: sp_member.jpg (107KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
sp_member.jpg
107KB, 720x720px
>>
>>72140970
Juan is both American and Mexican. How you behave or what your preferences are has nothing to do with your nationality. If Juan chooses after 30 years of being in the states to visit Mexico he will show his mexican passport to mexican customs and immigration. If Juan meets Maria and falls in love and decides to stay a year he can because he is a national mexican and won't ever have to leave unless he wants to.

On the other hand Paquiao from San Diego, an American son of filipinos goes to Mexico for tourism, and falls in love with Maria. Paquia has a 90 day visa stamp and failure to leave will result in Paquiao becoming an illegal.

Achmed here >>72140406 may hate democracy and wants to behead and rape infidels all he wants and speaks arabic 90% of the time but when travels abroad he has a British Passport.

You're arguing based on feels, I am on facts not on WE WAZING you're getting it wrong.
>>
>>72140904

It's not worth the effort, really.

I can already talk to my parents in English, so why learn Spanish? It's not like the USA where you can find Spanish speakers everywhere.
>>
>>72140524
>implying that after what has happened being american first won't stop people from becoming more hostile because muh boogie man mexican when the political elite and god knows what other psychos they are friends with were the ones that started this NAFTA thing and multiculti

...k.e.k?

>>72140718
just cut it out, will ya? it's tough but that's the kind of shit you're gonna have to deal with, the movement that's started in burgerland won't stop even if Trump reaches the end of his term, or rather two terms, and only few people here are fond of CHI's, tough luck lad. A piece of paper won't change what you truly are and that is a fact.
>>
Que asco de hilos jajajajaj
>>
>>72141644
this
>>
>>72140904
>Nationality in current times isn't about ethnonationality anymore.
no such thing as nationality then, I have as much to do with a russian as a random negro.
>>
>>72140242
>according to the ongoing movement, you aren't a true burger if you ain't a white dude for in the medium/long term you're gonna replace us.

do not underestimate the ethnic factor of the current administration, lad, this isn't just about economy n sheeeit. Certain ideas that date back to XVIII century will not disppear just like that

>but let current year
it can be summed up like this:
-greed
-in group preferences (you might try to delude yourself into believing you're form this nation, but doing so won't change what you are)
- geopolitics
>>
>>72141802
>Certain ideas that date back to XVIII century
Bro, it is not an idea but a natural reality, all the native tribes had tribal identity based on ancestry.
>>
File: aztec.png (104KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aztec.png
104KB, 250x250px
>>72141802
Mexico is a proud Empire of 1 million sq miles and 122 million people who are Aztecs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
CHIIIIIIIIIII AJAAAKJAKJAAKJAKJA CHIIIIIIIIIIII AJAKSJAKAJKAJKAJAJKAKJKAAKJ
>>
>>72141904
this
>>
>>72141900
problem is the wannabes and delusional guys in the government, the CHI's on the burger side isn't really an issue (it's beyond me why so many of them go around complaning about how harsh things are). The damage is already done though.
>>
>>72141880
Culture is not inherited in your children, only your genes and ethnicity's traits such as lactose tolerance etc..
>>
Buenas noches~
>>
>>72141644
Both you and the Brit, and I know I've spoken to you before seem to be equally retarded on ''muh 4th reich is coming'' bullshit.

I could care less of a fuck if I'm not white. I have American citizenship, I can get married with a Vietnamese girl and bring her over, I can get the gibs if I want to. Can you >>72141785 or you
>>72141644 do the same because you're also brown?
Can you apply for jobs here, can you go to school and get loans here?
No, you can't and you know why?
Because your passport says Chileno/Mexicano not American. You can either envy me or despise me. But that piece of fucking paper says that I am an American. If I go to an extremely racist part of Arizona and the locals will look at me with disgust for not being a nothern european, guess what? I don't give a fuck those faggots aren't paying my rent. Fuck society I don't give a shit about chicano black or white society I only give a shit about myself and those around me.

>>72141798
There's such a thing as a nationality. I met some Australian foreigners that are investing
in my country and it seems like they just bought the citizenship because they invested more than certain amounts of money there. They speak spanish like shit and are literally living the life. Who am I to tell them to leave when they legally can stay, vote and get a passport?

I'm not talking about feels once again you mongs. I'm talking about the law and facts. Complain all you want but as of now 2017 I am an American Citizen and that rich Aussie fuck is a Colombian citizen.
>>
>>72141987
>There's such a thing as a nationality. I met some Australian foreigners that are investing
in my country and it seems like they just bought the citizenship because they invested more than certain amounts of money there. They speak spanish like shit and are literally living the life. Who am I to tell them to leave when they legally can stay, vote and get a passport?

>I'm not talking about feels once again you mongs. I'm talking about the law and facts. Complain all you want but as of now 2017 I am an American Citizen and that rich Aussie fuck is a Colombian citizen.
And I'm saying none of those things matter, only ethnicity determines identity.
>>
>>72141987
it doesn't really matter, this is an ethnic struggle, jesus christ, it is obvious as hell, they are 62% and when baby boomers start dying off many of them are going to realize becoming Brazil 2.0 isn't far-fetched (and the Yugoslavia shit when ethnic tensions escalated is another good example when an ethnic group feels threatened or cornered in the worst case scenario). Again, many understimate what desperate people are capable of, this is about founders vs foreigners (aka no caucasians in general), the economic factor is also considered, but it isn't as important as the ethnic one.
>i don't give a shit about blacks or whiteys

but whitey do cares
>>
>>72141987
>le chileans are all indios meme
also,

>I only give a shit about myself
YOU'RE MAKING IT SO EASY
>>
>>72142107
You would care if you were surrounded by Negroes as well, you don't want to flush all your history and ethnicity down the toilet.
>>
>>72142031

> only ethnicity determines identity.
Identity is really a social construct. I really don't like factors like my skin color determine what makes me, me. I might be colombian but most of colombian food isn't appealing to me. I would rather eat indian food than bandeja paisa nor do I eat pork. I am not a catholic, I don't drink, I don't know how to dance salsa. I like buying organic groceries and listening to drum and bass. My point is that I make my own life.

Sure I get it man ethnic background gives you part of your identity but it sounds rather frustrating that I must act and behave one way for being the ethnic background that I am.

>>72142107
If ethnonationalist politics turn into a dangerous environment then I will surely flee to my country, thanks for being concerned but for now I rather stay here.

>but whitey do cares
We haven't reached a point where people are out there hunting for you because you aren't white. I surprisingly have had an ok treatment by whites in this country. I absolutely recognize I am not accepted as one of them, I am not delusional but that doesn't mean I feel endangered.

I can deal with my feels, as long as I am let to be I am alright. I enjoy doing the things I like.
>>72142127
You know what I'm saying. I'm not calling you an indian I know chile isn't indio. I respect mapuches and respect your country and your people.
>>
>>72141970

mein fuhrer
>>
>>72142261
>Identity is really a social construct.
Identity is a reality, you are something, and you are not something.
>>
Is this the kill whitey thread?
>>
>>72138976
the only reason your country exists is because of rome
>>
>>72142261
Only reason you oppose this is because you hate your ancestors, you hate your people, have no pride, have no faith in the future for your people etc.. and you want to leech off another people.
>>
File: 1345086620772.png (25KB, 408x417px) Image search: [Google]
1345086620772.png
25KB, 408x417px
>tfw even footfag white men are stealing our women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Te0uXIOoY
>>
>>72142304
No
>>72142286
The only reality is my genetic make up, my gender, age and biological structure. Everything else was gained in the world.
>>72142307
Please be more specif I wrote different sentences and I don't know which one you're referring to.
>>
>>72142345
You are a colombian native, that's your people and who is your identity, stop trying to invent stupidity, just as I am not you, you are not my ethnicity.
>>
>>72142261
What did he mean by this
>Fuck society I don't give a shit about chicano black or white society I only give a shit about myself and those around me.

Look man I appreciate the gesture but you're really fighting an uphill battle here and saying "fuck society" and "I only give a shit about myself" is just helping the Americans prove their point in saying that you're a leech.
>>
>>72142261
>Identity is really a social construct
ANNNNNNNNNDDDD WE HAVE A WINNER
ayyy muh sides
>>
>>72142139
>by negroes
we don't have those here, although cholos and thugs of the sort come a bit closer to what white burgers call "the nigging"
>>
>>72142336
look on the bright side, the hite women/men marrying or having kids with people of other races gets stormguys mad.
>>
>>72142371
Last time I check I am paying a few grands every year on taxes to the federal government. I don't live off welfare, I don't get foodstamps etc. I help the local economy by paying sales taxes and having a job and taking classes. America is 60% white and a lot of non whites, just like many whites are leeches off the system. Why should I get away from the opportunities I have here when others are simply just wasting theirs.

I don't hate my people, I sure do have pride on what I believe in. I can only have faith in God and God alone. My people, your people, nobody pays for me. Only I, I am not loyal to a nation, I won't go to war for America nor for Colombia.

White people haven't had love for their own blood, wars have been fought under the name of ideologies., you have killed your white brothers on the name of those ideologies in the last century and have only benefit those on top. Stop with the self righteous crap.

>>72142387
I'm sorry man but I find society repulsive. When I go back to Colombia I will still live away from people. People are smart enough to realize how rotten the world is, but human nature is selfish that as long as their own little world doesn't suffer they could care less if the rest of the world goes to shit. Believe it or not I do care about people, as individuals and I am loyal to those who've shown their self respect and loyalty towards me. For those I love I would kill. I won't die for a white person nor for a colombian simply because race.

>>72142307
Great argument
>The only reality is my genetic make up, my gender, age and biological structure. Everything else was gained in the world.

Don't get so upset guys. I don't believe in patriotism, I just don't. and at the end of the day I will continue doing what I do and only my choices will reap results. Not being Anglo isn't going to stop me from breathing.

After all it's le current year guys

Saludos desde el norte del continente.
>>
>>72142751
>Last time I check I am paying a few grands every year on taxes to the federal government. I don't live off welfare, I don't get foodstamps etc. I help the local economy by paying sales taxes and having a job and taking classes.
yes, but from the current point of view it doesn't matter because: you are taking a spot that could have taken by a fellow white. Also, you're going to replace us n sheeeeeeeit. What part of it you don't get, lad?

>hite people haven't had love for their own blood, wars have been fought under the name of ideologies., you have killed your white brothers on the name of those ideologies in the last century and have only benefit those on top. Stop with the self righteous crap.
>implying they care about those things
"you're still not white though", that's the answer you will get. Also, if you run into one of these a bit dense paranoic guys they might say it was muh joos n sheeeit dawg
>>
>>72142751
none of that has nothing to do with identity, go do that in colombia, you are not our identity, thus we do not want to be in the same state as you, simple.
>>
>>72142812
you need to get off /pol/ it really isn't that bad out there. Most people are too worried about paying bills to keep up with all the bullshit.

Like I said before, let's say you're right and worst case scenario non whites get purged and this turns into some nazi america. I'll leave before it turns bad. I am aware that can be a possibility. But I'm not going to be freaking out about.

I could be afraid all you want and then get into a car accident and die. I can't live with fear. I don't feel I am doing something morally wrong.

>>72143158
Hey how about you make me?
Really C'mon big nordic white boy, please go ahead and make it.
How will you deport me? My passport is American.
Will you use violence against me? Fine then I can have you arrested and sue you for a hate crime.

I am working within the legality of the system. Your /pol/ memes mean nothing to do.

So how are you going to make me leave again? also
>we
wow are you the collective voice of all white people? are you all that much of a sheep that every single person thinks the same? Lmao

Hey mate last time I check my white female roomate seems rather sexually attracted to me. I wonder if she does not want me here.
>>
>>72143248
Okay that's the last straw, I didn't think that it was even possible but now I hate columbians even more
>>
>>72143273
point out the trigger point, just for curiosity.
>>
>>72143309
here:
>>72142751
You act so nihilistic and disconnected like the my is above you or as if it's not worth your time or something like that

and then here:
>>72143248
You start to act really cocky for some reason, asking rhetorical questions, saying "lmao", referencing /pol/ multiple times, etc and even mention using the legal system of the society that you loathe to your advantage
>>
>>72143433
>You act so nihilistic and disconnected like the my is above you or as if it's not worth your time or something like that

I don't specifically from which sentence but fair enough I get your point.

I am not really nihilistic. I just have had always had a hard time finding identity anywhere I've lived and it's always been a burden, being different carries a lot of pressure from society. I am firm on finding society to be backwards, unloving and selfish. I can't help it, I rather spend my time out in nature. I have a hard time believing in people. I have a hard time believing in the government.

I feel bad for people who have given their life to go kill some arabs in the middle east. That is the ultimate form of patriotism and as much as I feel empathy and admiration for them I feel they wasted their life for an invalid cause. This world is propaganda.

>
You start to act really cocky for some reason, asking rhetorical questions, saying "lmao", referencing /pol/ multiple times, etc and even mention using the legal system of the society that you loathe to your advantage

I am just mentioning facts. I do not do any illegal activities nor do I leach off the system. I really don't find it immoral to live in the united states and earn an income because I am not white.\

Cheers.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.