[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF AMERICA???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: wtf americuts.jpg (68KB, 684x609px) Image search: [Google]
wtf americuts.jpg
68KB, 684x609px
WTF AMERICA???
>>
>americans circumcise their shoes
>>
either that or get jailed
and a part of on-going custody lawsuit

daily reminder divorces ruin everyone's lives
>>
It's funny because pretty much every single time the father is the main person who pushes circumcision and for some bullshit reason like 'they want their kids to look like them'. If it wasn't for men trying to justify and force their faulty dicks onto others we would end circumcision in a generation.
>>
>>72126826
It's healthier cut, Dr Nosestein said so.
>>
WTF EXPLAIN YOURSELVES
>>
Insecure dad wants his son to suffer like himself
>>
Snip the tip.
>>
It's Florida. Most of the weird or strange news in America comes from that shit hole.
>>
>>72127268
It's only anecdotal, but I've probably heard of more mothers forcing it on their sons and the fathers objecting. I guess the unifying factor is that they're narrow-minded people.
>>
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE?
>>
>>72130888
s-shut up we're just like everyone else
>>
>>72131217
BY THE SNIPS EARLY SNAP
>>
File: 0cwCrP3.png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0cwCrP3.png
72KB, 300x300px
>>
We should have this. Parents who circumcise their children get 10 teeth removed. All religious and other illogical reasons would be gone in a second and circumcision would end.
>>
File: 1483812062581.jpg (84KB, 559x470px) Image search: [Google]
1483812062581.jpg
84KB, 559x470px
>>72126826
BE AMERICAN

A JUDGE ORDERS YOUR PENIS MUTILATION AGAINST THE WILL OF YOUR MOTHER
>>
Jailed for not tipping the doctor.
>>
File: 受夠了.png (770KB, 1060x705px) Image search: [Google]
受夠了.png
770KB, 1060x705px
>>72126826
>Circuit and appellate judges have sided with the father.
>...was advised she would remain jailed indefinitely.
>...ongoing gag order in the case.
>>
How can a judge even order mutilation like that? Surely the mother could have had him removed for gross misconduct and child abuse.
>>
>>72131760
Skinning babies penis is the law, asshole
>>
>>72131760
Well, jews have to eat.
>>
https://vimeo.com/118532076
>>
oy vey gimme dem kreplach shells you savage goys
>>
>>72132235
Interesting, gonna watch this while I eat
>>
We need to have part of our dicks cut off. How else would the rest of the world even compete?
>>
>>72126826
finally, now her son can have worse sex in his life.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (55KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
55KB, 297x365px
>>72131760
How you dare to deny our laws, you dirty animal!
>>
>>72127268
>>72130995
Nah it's because the guys that are circumcised think it's the reason their dicks stay clean and they believe it's more hygienic. When in reality, it doesn't matter.

Unless we're talking about joos.
>>
I'm cut but not going to snip my kids. Stupid, if they want it done, they can do it later.

Just teach your kids to wash properly
>>
File: america rapist.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
america rapist.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
AMERICA... WTF??????????
>>
>>72132606

how will you teach your kid if you don't know how to clean foreskin yourself???

better to treat them to circumcision just to be on the safe side my friend
>>
>>72132642
Hey it's okay, he was circumcised
>>
>>72126826
How dare she oppose her son getting mutilated?
>>
>>72126826
>refuse to circumcise your son
>get shot
>>
How can a state that is literally the shape of a dick be the festering asshole of a country?
>>
>>72131361
Nope, American dentists will push the idea and the'll make shekels on implants.
>>
Daily reminder that circumcision is a part of christanity in the same way it is a part of judism
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.