[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/isr/ Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: flag of israel color splash.jpg (916KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
flag of israel color splash.jpg
916KB, 1024x1024px
Where are all the Israelis at?
Everyone is welcome, goyim can join in too.
What is everyone doing for Purim?
>>
hello, oy vey
>>
Hello Hebrews and Shebrews
>>
>>72126337
שנה שעברה לא התחפשתי, והבטחתי לעצמי ששנה הבאה אני לא אהיה מעפן וכן אתחפש

בסוף יצא שגם השנה אני מעפן
>>
I wonder what 4chin's opinion of El'or Azaira would be.

Actually I don't wonder, the answer is pretty obvious
>>
>>72127813
unnecessary
>>
File: 1394230725464.gif (997KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1394230725464.gif
997KB, 245x150px
>>72126337
How is Israel this time of year? Have been considering visiting Israel during the spring/ summer, what are some recommended destinations?
>>
>>72127813
Who cares about palestinians these days ?
>>
>>72127813
>>72127864
since you are not expecting a reply i am going to explain myself

self-defense is to stop the alleged wrongdoer in a physical form, that is to say to make him unable to be a danger to you

but when the distinction between that difference is clear as in still alive but deeply wounded and death you have to choose the option that pays homage to life because otherwise you can kill every single person who committed some kind of transgression

death itself is never used as a excuse for the method of stopping someone simply because it makes the need for a justice system redundant

and shooting someone in the head while they are down is doing just that
>>
כוס עמק אני מנסה לישון אבל אנשים חוגגים לי מחוץ לבית עם מוזיקה ונפצים

אר ניין קיי צודקים. מוות לנורמיז ריייייייייי
>>
File: burnt_star-cartoon.jpg (18KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
burnt_star-cartoon.jpg
18KB, 230x220px
>>72126337
>>
>>72126337
Israel is probably the only place that shouldn't be nuked in that part of the world. I like Israel for that reason alone.
>>
>>72128854
I love you too, deforested Lebanon.
>>
>>72129198
>deforested Lebanon
I hadn't heard that one before, lel.
>>
File: 1489137612152.png (77KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1489137612152.png
77KB, 500x373px
>>
>>72127778
גם אני חשבתי כך, אבל הייתה לי תקופת מבחנים נוראית.

>>72127941
It's pretty comfy for the most part. What kind of destinations are you looking for in particular?

>>72128778
מזרחים

>>72129784
In the library that's in my uni there's this small statue of a merchant without the lower half of his body, it kind of looks like he's part snail, it's actually pretty funny.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.