[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is paella Do you like paella?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 29656_grilled_paella_mixta.jpg (971KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
29656_grilled_paella_mixta.jpg
971KB, 3000x2000px
This is paella
Do you like paella?
>>
>>72126182
This is nigiri
Do you like nigiri ?
>>
>>72126388
namefaggot
>>
>>72126899
Was that necessary ?
>>
>>72126182
that is paella
>>72126388
that is NOT nigiri
>>
i like watching anime
>>
>>72126914
Was your namefagging necessary?
>>
>>72126970
A little bit
>>
>>72126388
that looks like shit, i tried one time eating susi, but it was horrible. Who can eat raw fish?
>>
>>72127565
drop that shit right now
>>
>>72129094
I just can't
>>
>>72129146
have you TRIED?
>>
>>72129407
Yeah, it feels empty
>>
namefagging is against the spirit of anonymity and an implied want to return to identity based internet talk-place like reddit myspace google+ whatsapp skype snapchat twitter and facebook and gives you a false sense of internet persona

and it is pretty selfish because it forces the passerby to pay more attention to your posts purely on filling in those boxes alone stealing away the very important milliseconds of first-browse

and in a self-harm way decrease one's own postings by unable to match the individualistic nature of the namefag to the post content itself for a very wide margin of potential downturn of expectations
>>
>>72129746
have you tried filling with something else
>>
>>72126182
i prefer cioppino
>>
>>72126182
not enough chorizo
>>
>>72126182
Good but overrated
>>
I've never eaten eat because all the shells in it.
>>
No. I hate seafood.
>>
is fucking tasty, too bad i'm allergic to clam and mussel :'''''(
>>
>>72126182
never had it, there are virtually 0 spanish restaurants here
>>
>>72126182
Never tried it, we're not to keen on seafood despite having the best port in the region. It's not really a big part of our daily cuisine
>>
>>72126182
>paella
>has shrimp

nope, should be rabbit
>>
>>72126182
Nobody eats fish trash here.
>>
>>72126182
>Chorizo.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T MIX INGREDIENT THAN SOUND SPANISH WILLY NILLY AND CALL IT A PAELLA.
>>
File: Paella de Pollo.jpg (337KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Paella de Pollo.jpg
337KB, 1600x1200px
>>72130798
>>72132043
The sea food paella isn't the only one, heck it isn't even the most traditional (but that's what the tourist want so...), the most tipical tends to be the chicken or rabbit one, quite simple and tasty. They tend to look like this one, not much of a looker (I don't like artichoks, you can toss some other greens or even without) but very tasty and cheap.
>>
>>72126182
nice paella bruh, I luurve paella and make paella style dishes almost every wqeek.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.