[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anglos and alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Why do anglos in general are so shitty drinkers? I mean I've heard histories that they are the worst tourists in Europe, and recently an american friend of mine got beaten up by a black guy after picking a fight with him here, after drinking literally 2 shots of pinga (destilled brazilian drink). I mean here everybody drunkdrives all the time and nothing happens, and he got really scared when we said we do that all the tine
>>
Are Brazilians good at drinking bananas?
>>
>>72123450
She's cute, how much?
>>
do brazilians eat bananas
>>
I remember once at Rua augusta, some irish mate was completely wasted and his friends left him behind. He was looking for 'paulo avenue'. I walk him into his hotel at paulista. Such a nice guy, but I was kind of let down, he told me he didn't drank too much, just a bottle of pinga with his mates.

I thought you guys were stronger than that. at least I met some guys from balkans early this year that were able to break the bank of an open bar. nice people
>>
>>72123732

yeh
do poles clean toilet
>>
>>72123924
only in the north regions
>>
>>72123844
More importantly, do Americans celebrate Easter?
>>
File: 1479438718776.gif (524KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1479438718776.gif
524KB, 256x192px
>>72123924
>tfw last week I've put my dick into a girl anus without her permission and she screamed like hell
>it was one of the best feels I've had in my life
good feel
>>
>>72124047

Goleiro Bruno is trying new things
>>
>>72124220
kek, she actually liked hahahaha
>>
>>72124319
also did macarrao
>>
>>72124025

i suppose yeh
but ask an american to make sure
>>
>>72124386

and soon the dogs too
>>
>>72123844
erryday at 4 o'clock
>>
>>72123450
Most of us have really shitty alcohol tolerance. Only exception is the working class in the South and some Northern cities like Boston, but they never leave the country. Most of our alcohol culture is based around getting around laws preventing its consumption.
>>
File: 1479556263933.png (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479556263933.png
87KB, 500x500px
>>72123450
You mean americans? other anglos are pretty keen drinkers?
>>
>>72132773
>anglo has a lil sip of guiness
>"FOOTBALLS COMIN HOME"
>>
>>72132860
rude
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.