[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to get citizenship in England? Im moving there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: england-map-uk-maps.gif (103KB, 750x985px) Image search: [Google]
england-map-uk-maps.gif
103KB, 750x985px
How hard is it to get citizenship in England? Im moving there because im getting sick of this country's politics. Also moving there because I have English Ancestry and I want to come back to my Ancestral Homeland!
>>
>How hard is it to get citizenship in England?
Literally impossible English citizenship doesn't exist.
>>
>>72123345
Then explain all those Immigrants?
>>
File: IMG_0470.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>72123258
>I'm sick of this countries politics
>Wants to move to a country with similarly factionalized politics

It's ok anon, just admit you're gay for British boipussy and we won't call you a faggot.
>>
File: 1479644529603.jpg (363KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1479644529603.jpg
363KB, 1275x1650px
>>72124270
HAHAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>72124270
FAGGOT
>>
>>72123258
stay out yank
>>
>>72123258
if you muh heritage hard enough I don't think it is difficult
>>
>>72123522
Came here ages ago m8, and now the Paki immigration is them bringing their families.

You'll find it more or less impossible unless you have experience in a shortage field and an employer can prove that they can't fill that position with a Brit or Euro.
>>
paint your face brown, usually works
>>
>>72123258
were any of your grandparents born in the UK before moving to the US, if yes you may be eligible to apply for an ancestry visa, which after staying in the UK for 5 years working (any job you don't need to be skilled) would entitle you to apply for citizenship which would take another year

ironically if any of your grandparents were born on the island of ireland or were irish (doesn't matter about being in n.ireland) and were ALIVE when you were born, you can claim irish citizenship in theory and then move to the UK immediately and live and work there permanently
>>
>>72125380
Im Descended from the early English Colonists in the 1700's
>>
>English citizenship

kek fat people...
>>
>>72129158
*who came here
>>
>>72123522
Because they have British citizenship, not English.
>>
>English Citizenship
>>
>>72129158
>>72129299
oh then if that's your only claim you're shit out of luck... if you marry your way in make sure they earn at least £18,400 (i think) it was recently upheld in court that someone couldn't bring their non-eec partner to the uk because of this

alternatively you have approx 2 years in which you may be able to marry an EU national and move here (probably forever but depends on what kind of deal they strike up for EU nationals but i doubt there will be mass deportations)

if you're moving here anyway because you have a job offer then your best bet is to apply that way
>>
>>72129429
Or be musl*m and come in the back of a lorry
>>
>>72129429
*sigh* I guess Canada is my only option
>>
>>72123258
Tough unless you come from a commonwealth country.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.