[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is intelligent of asians just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1485102149294.jpg (143KB, 432x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485102149294.jpg
143KB, 432x810px
Is intelligent of asians just a meme?
>>
More like Asian autism amirite.
>>
#rekt
>>
File: fc1.png (207KB, 398x531px) Image search: [Google]
fc1.png
207KB, 398x531px
>ethnicity defines your intelligence
>>
>>72110118
I would racemix with some asian qtie to spawn clever + soulless as chink and beautiful + creative as white babies.

>mwf all asian qties here are 2nd generation of vietnamesse hardworking immigrants (either beauty salon or groceries shop) and they are somewhat unaccessible.
>>
File: implications.jpg (129KB, 393x469px) Image search: [Google]
implications.jpg
129KB, 393x469px
>>72111336
>>beautiful as white
>>
>>72110461
Not absolutely, but a combination of environmental, historical, and cultural factors has created variations in average intelligence and empathy between the world's ethnicities.

To believe otherwise causes more problems than it solves and makes the stupider races easier to take advantage of.
>>
>>72110188
Mr. Holland, you lost to Indonesia and were completely kicked out of Asia.
>>
what does this even mean. just fucking autism

also its just baka that a polack gets into the """"""""""""""west"""""""""""""""""""" and thinks hes contributed something there
>>
>>72111824
we only 'lost' the independence war becuse murrica made us stop
>>
>>72113723
So your only contr-argument is my flag you fucking autist?
>>
>>72110118
Yes it's meme just look at how robot iam
>>
>>72113823
you are a fucking autist and full of fake collecvism. you sound like those self-proclaiming white nationalists looking down on other races despite not being white.
>>
>>72113723
This is troll thread, stop respond to it. YOU'RE GETTING TROLLED, ALWAYS ASIANS GETTING EASILY TROLLED.

But I won't blame you, because we do it with Finland and they react too.
>>
East Asians are more intelligent, more creative and more athletic than any other race

China is set to become the next superpower
>>
the reign of inferior whites is over
>>
>>72114035
the best way to troll polacks is what ive done tho. you cant get anything fun unless you get them butthurt.
>>
>>72114035
>But I won't blame you, because we do it with Finland and they react too.

Come one, neighbour. We are just being entertained.

However trolling Asians in the context like in this thread, this is now serious. Mmmm.
>>
>>72114201
Well, pollacks get butthurt if you mention that they're russians dog.
>>72114228
Well I just like the threads we have and finlands come in and it turns into bant fest.
Sometimes too serious with autism.
>>
The only East Asian country worth a shit is Finland.
>>
File: 1487720265807.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487720265807.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>72114272
You're right.
>>
>>72114258
therere too much alt-rights on here, as you know. its sometimes hard to distinguish those because the alt-right autistically seriously do shit like this, which is boring af. hence youd need different tactics to deal with it if you were asian or other poc.
>>
>>72114612
I will be straightforward with you. I am very alt-right. I hate blacks and muslims in general. I don't want them in my country or Europe. Just don't let these troll threads get to you.
>>
File: Totally into it.jpg (37KB, 465x620px) Image search: [Google]
Totally into it.jpg
37KB, 465x620px
>>72114258
Autism is our Divine Fuel of Reason, bro.
>>
File: 1488029552165.jpg (142KB, 1321x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1488029552165.jpg
142KB, 1321x1621px
>>72114845
ebin
>>
>>72114612
i dont care whether its alt-right or not as long as its funny or makes me laugh or think. this shit wasnt just funny. it sounded like the lowest alt-rights autistic horseshit to me. ive decided to call him out first when its a redditor-tier thread. its another problem that the combos of alt-right + redditor which are really awful and unfunny have increased on 4chan thanks to /pol/
>>
>>72114775
my bad.

i dont care whether its alt-right or not as long as its funny or makes me laugh or think. this shit wasnt just funny. it sounded like the lowest alt-rights autistic horseshit to me. ive decided to call him out first when its a redditor-tier thread. its another problem that the combos of alt-right + redditor which are really awful and unfunny have increased on 4chan thanks to /pol/
>>
>>72115533
Well 4chan has never been good, however it's addictive to come here and just read the stupid shit said here and laugh and meme around.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.