[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The International Court of "Justice"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: no-justice.gif (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
no-justice.gif
12KB, 480x480px
Bosnia can't request revision of court ruling against Serbia because some registrarian (Philippe Couvreur) in IC"J" decided that such request needs to be reapproved by Serbs in Bosnia! Imagine what would happen if Israels had to get approvement from Nazis, to sue them.

(While such request wan't necessary when the same agent was used in case of Serbia against Bosnia.)

Remember this when you start seeing terrorists from Bosnia.
>>
Probably a Serb living in The Hague
>>
Probably a Serb living in The Hague
>>
For whatever reason we do not support abandonment of democratic methods and armed struggle.
>>
File: 1488658288704.jpg (209KB, 1018x805px) Image search: [Google]
1488658288704.jpg
209KB, 1018x805px
My Bosnian gf told me I have to convert to Islam before we get married but that it was purely ceremonial.

Is this true?
>>
>>72108792

Who abandoned them when we were genocided, what repercussions did they face?
>>
>>72108819
lel

Yes. Purely ceremonial, Fik.
>>
File: 1412465937967.jpg (22KB, 397x461px) Image search: [Google]
1412465937967.jpg
22KB, 397x461px
>>72108696
I don't give a single shit except taking the time to tell you how worthless the whole thing sounds to me.
>>
>>72108819
Inshallah brother
>>
Serbs are worthless fucking subhumans. We have Serb gastarbeiters in my hometown and they only cause trouble.

Similar culture my ass, they're more like Gypos, only white.
>>
>>72108929

It doesn't matter, opinions of redneck pieces of shits on imageboards, are worthless too.

We still consider USA as our ally and we're grateful for your help during the war.

Hypocrite Yuroshits are the ones we blame.
>>
>>72109031
You know that USA doesn't recognize the International Court, right?
>>
>>72109179

You know that they helped us with weapons embargo, unlike Yuroshits, right?
>>
>>72108696
I think the decision, however stupid, is fully dependant on Bosnia-Herzegovina's ridiculous status as a "federal" republic made of two separate ethno-religious failed states and they couldn't have decided against it according to current international laws
Blame Bill Clinton and your countrymen first
>>
>>72109371
>status as a "federal" republic made of two separate ethno-religious failed states

This is false. Entities aren't separate states.

The agent (Safet Softić) had the approval in 2002. and then he represented Bosnia again in 2007., when they didn't ask for reapproval.

This is purely political.

Bill Clinton and Americans were our friends, unlike France, UK, Russia, Norway...
>>
>>72109511
Americans are not your "friends" you are just a chesspiece to them. Do you really believe Americans care about the wellbeeing of Bosnians?
>>
Will this cause riots?
>>
>>72108851
If you can not learn that your armed conflict will arrive from your own history eтничкo чишњeњe, you should quietly disappear from the ground or embrace governance by other races.
>>
>>72109564

And Yuroshits had our best in their mind?

>Do you really believe Americans care about the wellbeeing of Bosnians?

They probably don't, but they tried to be fair and they weren't openly against us, as Yuroshits were.

>>72109574

In previous war, no church or cathedral in cities with Bosniak majority was destroyed, Serbs and Croats weren't harassed. No one can guarantee this in the next war.

Now we know, we can get justice only through revenge.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (603KB, 843x432px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
603KB, 843x432px
All three of these are current Serbian presidential candidates (they're on the hill over Sarajevo, during a war).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHfGtULnni8
>>
>>72109746
We are not necessary your friends, but we dont want a new ethnic conflict in Europe.
Meanwhile, Americans couldnt give a shit. You are a geopolitical pawn to them and they will trade you away in a heartbeat
>>
>>72109983

That's why you'd rather make Palestine of us. Serbs and Croats have alternative citizenships, that's why they can block everything, and we have nothing.

Americans at least try to be fair and aren't plain evil.

>>72110182

You do know that secession and conflicts didn't start with Bosnia, but with Slovenia and Croatia, right?
>>
>>72110306
actually yes but not before I sent that post, I just remembered that doc. film "The last Yugoslavian football team". It's last manager Ivica Osim was Bosnian.
>>
>>72108696
Cry more.
Europe and the world are waking up and are seeing what kind of cancer islam really is every day.
>>
>>72110714

Serbs are the kind of people that at the same time brag with genocide and deny that very same genocide ever happened.
>>
Zdravo Mujo
Dont give up
>>
>>72112502

What can we do?
>>
>>72112705
Not certain,but am sure you'll find something
>>
the best and most fair solution is to turn all of the balkans into a nuclear wasteland
>>
>>72109983
We only had to get involved because Europe couldn't get its shit together and handle an ethnic conflict happening in its own backyard. That and Serbs are assholes.
>>
Serbs did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.