[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are American expats so whiney? They live someplace for 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: expats-in-china.jpg (67KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
expats-in-china.jpg
67KB, 600x360px
Why are American expats so whiney?

They live someplace for 5 years and still bitch about the same shit they experienced when they first landed.
They even devote entire vlogs and blogs to them going "OMG THESE PEOPLE R SO WEIRD >:/ !"
If you meet, for example, a French guy or a South African, or hell even a Brit, they'll have accepted the new context and not devote half their day to bitching about shit they already knew was there. They accept these small trivialities, because it's cooler to live abroad anyways.
>>
That's only white americans. We black americans are not like that.
>>
>>72103936
The only thing more stupid than an American is a fucking Belgian. Dumb little shits.
>>
Only in shit places. In nice places like Russia they praise it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bGiXFIHfIg&list=PLeCYLS1DPdZ7u1ngxtw4Rtnk0c0ExqaWA&index=2
>>
>>72103968

Gotta agree. The blacks I met in Asia were never talking about "how wuheerd!!!" this or that aspect of [insert oriental culture] was, even after spending half their young life there.
>>
We used to have the stereotype of the whingeing pom but now that's kind of changing because the younger brits who come over here to work or travel don't think they literally own the place.
>>
>>72103968
lmao wrong
Wh*tes and blacks are whiney little fucks
Us latinos are really the only well-behaved ones
>>
>>72104089
All wrong. Every american are whiny bitches.
>>
>>72104089
CHI
>>
>>72103968
>>72104089
All americans are the same, you'll be surprised by how many black americans are in my city and they are all the same, actually the only cool american i've seen kinda looked like a spaniard, but had gringo names
>>
I ask every black person I meet if they're from the USA.
>>
>>72104270
You should ask them if they know Drake
>>
>>72104486
Drake is a bigger appropriater than Elvis.
>>
File: 86t76r7.png (205KB, 1531x502px) Image search: [Google]
86t76r7.png
205KB, 1531x502px
>>72103936

You just copied my thread from yesterday you fucking faggot. Get some creativity.

And nah, I've met Brits and Australians in Asia that complain about everything.

>>72103968
kek, all blacks complain about is how racist (insert Asian or European country here) is
>>
>>72104542
Well it's not like he has any unique Canadian culture to work with
>>
>>72104567

Nope. I came to the same observation as that Cambodian OP.
>>
>>72104567

Also LMFAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miYBeDIgy9I
>>
>>72104089
Wrong. It's Asian-Americans that are respectful, friendly, and interested in other cultures when we travel. Whites, blacks, and latinos are loud and only want to get drunk, go to the beach, fuck prostitutes, and buy cheap tourist trinkets.
>>
>>72104626

>implying latrinos have the money to travel anywhere
>implying blacks travel unless they're in the military and get stationed abroad
>implying gooks who travel don't just complain about how westernized their home asian country is and how white privilege is everywhere and how miserable they are

kek
>>
>>72104626
Every day you fucks constantly try to take pictures of every little thing to the point that you obstruct traffic. And if any Asian Americans go to Asian countries they tend to act stuck up.
>>
>>72104568
If he was from Quebec at least he could pretend he had some.
>>
>>72104626
You lack wisdom of others. We Native Americans are the truly respectful ones of this nation. We accept all peoples and cultures as we see them. It's the invading white, black, latino, and asian hordes that are a plague to outsiders. We have tolerance wired into our bones. You cannot say the same.
>>
>>72104797
>>72104626

you're not funny you fucking 16 year old millennial faggot
>>
>>72104831
>wrestles u to the earth
>rub myself against ur bum
>lean into by ur ear lobe
>whisper
>bet u ride the short bus
>>
>>72104831
16 year old millennial? Kinda redundant, but sure throw together some buzzwords and a "fuck" in there. That'll show him. (You)
>>
>>72103936
All Americans are whiny because they are essentially spoilt manchildren living in a stupidly rich, stupidly low cost country which has anything they could ever want at their fingertips. Amazon even offers fast free shipping on a lot of things to those retards and they still complain about it.
It's their culture, really. They have been brainwashed with the idea that everything about them and their nation are perfect so the moment they have to face reality it both bites them in the arse and when they cry about it an expect the world to come in and tell them how special they are and that it's going to be already, they freak out even more when it doesn't happen.
America is truly a fucking disgusting nation. It would be a great benefit to the rest of the world if somehow they could be make sterile.
>>
>>72104893
there are actually no 16-year-old millenials left if we go by typical census definitions. we are all roughly 19-34 now
>>
File: neverevereverereferer.jpg (47KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
neverevereverereferer.jpg
47KB, 433x419px
>>72104922

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on 4chan all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>http://www.3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds
>>
>>72104929
He doesn't know that he's just trying to use "big boy" 4chan words like cuck or faggot. The shit of this site has leaked into the water well of popular culture.
>>
File: 9457579254.gif (980KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
9457579254.gif
980KB, 500x340px
>>72104960
>>
>>72105003

>be dutch
>walk around city
>fail to catch a sneeze
>half the country floods
>>
>>72103936
Because they're usually young, privileged fuckheads who've lived in a bubble their entire life
>>
>>72104922
All Australians are whiny because they are essentially spoilt manchildren living in a stupidly rich, crime-free country which has anything they could ever want at their fingertips. China even offers fast free shipping on a lot of things to those retards and they still complain about it.
It's their culture, really. They have been brainwashed with the idea that everything about their humor and their nation is perfect so the moment they have to face migrants or cold weather it both bites them in the butt and when they make shitty snark about it an expect the anglosphere to come in and tell them how special they are and that it's going to be already, they close up even more and write more repetitive, unwitty garbage when it doesn't happen.
Australia is truly a fucking disgusting nation. It would be a great benefit to the rest of the world if somehow their anti-venom was all destroyed
>>
File: 469.png (165KB, 996x832px) Image search: [Google]
469.png
165KB, 996x832px
>Relatives from America arrive
>X was better in America!
>Don't you know we have X in America!
>So backwards!
>In America we do things this way!
>>
>>72105060
>arrive in foreign country
>belitte it immediately
is there a more alpha quality in american citizenry?
>>
>>72105097
That's sounds really British actually?
>>
>>72105097
the thing is its wrong, x really just refers to fast food
>>
File: japan sexpat vs hapas.jpg (259KB, 721x975px) Image search: [Google]
japan sexpat vs hapas.jpg
259KB, 721x975px
>99% of redditors on /r/china/japan/korea/
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.