[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are palestinians any more civilized than your average run of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Are palestinians any more civilized than your average run of the mill muslims?
Are they worth defending from israel, or did israel do nothing wrong?
>>
Niggers
>>
they kill jews, or at least they try
so they're fine in my book
>>
>>72092678
Depends, Gaza is run by Islamists the West bank is Fatah turf which is secular/Leftist
>>
>>72092678
>m-muh Israel
>muh chosen people
>they dindu nuffin

Fuck the Jews, they ruined the Middle East. They don't dersve to exist after stealing land and all their war crimes
>>
>>72096822
Did pissrael do sumfin or did they du nuffin
>>
File: 1424560348803-1.jpg (19KB, 133x158px) Image search: [Google]
1424560348803-1.jpg
19KB, 133x158px
>>72097204
Yeah they're kike slime enough reason
>>
israel should control the entire middle east prove me wrong you cant
>>
>>72092678
Palestinians in Palestine are generally the most conservative and least urbane Arabs on the planet, due to their extreme poverty and social isolation.

There are a tons of Palestinian descendents in Amman and Beirut who act just like Westerners though.
>>
>>72097384
That's cause Lebanese and Jordanese people act like westerners, they are on tight puppets of their European overlords
>>
>>72097384
So are palestinians worth saving?
Are the war crimes committed against them reason enough to dislike israel?
>>
>>72097640
You have a very childish black and white view of the world. The world isn't like that.
>>
>>72092678
Israel has fucked up Palestine pretty badly. Can't really blame someone for hating you when you've been commiting crimes against humanity for the past 80 years. Arabs are hardly my favorite people on this planet, but seriously, fuck Israel. Would not be sad at all to see that place burn tbqh.
>>
>>72092678

In ANY conflic you should NEVER side with a jew.

The problem isnt if they are savages or not, is that the middle east needs to be either a nuclear wasteland or a containment center for the muslims to kill each other, the west needs to stop giving them aid, weapons and trying to put puppet dictators, either kill them all including israel or let them completly alone so they can go to shit.
>>
>>72098156
It actually owns how everything netanyahu and hamas do is mutually beneficial to the other side

If I/P gets less fucked up it will be because of the jewish left and the arab israelis but they don't have the numbers yet
>>
I found Palestinians to be much more civilized than Israelis but I'm only counting those in the West Bank. People in the West Bank seem to be pretty secular and decent people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.