[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you Converted to Catholicism yet ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

>inb4 lick feet

Liberal priests are a dying race and only faithful organization produce priests now !

>Inb4 foreign kike religion

The catholic capital is Rome and Catholic holy books are in Latin, the most learned Catholic were Europeans, the most powerful Catholic warriors were Europeans, the most faithful Catholic Kingdoms were Europeans.

The White Race under Catholicism had a Golden Age ! The White Race under Atheism is trampled and invaded by shitskins !

>inb4 irrational

Go read Chesterton : Heretics, Orthodoxy, and the The Everlasting Man

>inb4 turn the other cheek
Fristly, Self-Defense and just war are authorized by Catholicism.

Secondly, Catholicism will soon return to its roots and practice the Canons of the Church as desribed in the Third Canon of the Fourth Council of Lateran :

"If he refuses to make satisfaction within a year, let the matter be made known to the supreme pontiff, that he may declare the ruler's vassals absolved from their allegiance and may offer the territory to be ruled lay Catholics, who on the extermination of the heretics may possess it without hindrance and preserve it in the purity of faith; the right, however, of the chief ruler is to be respected as long as he offers no obstacle in this matter and permits freedom of action. The same law is to be observed in regard to those who have no chief rulers (that is, are independent). Catholics who have girded themselves with the cross for the extermination of the heretics, shall enjoy the indulgences and privileges granted to those who go in defense of the Holy Land."
http://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/lateran4.asp
So why haven't you converted to the Most Holy Church ?
>>
Because I already am Catholic.
>>
Proud of your Pope, Cats?
>>
>>72089540
I think protestants do have the "turn the other cheek" thing as well don't they?
>>
>>72089540
Christianism is death
>>
>>72089845
based
>>
File: church-history.jpg (164KB, 1474x519px) Image search: [Google]
church-history.jpg
164KB, 1474x519px
>>72089540
I'm real Christian.
>>
>>72089540
Because god most likely doesn't exist in any way shape or form and certainly wasn't reborn in as a wife's son to die for our sins after he changed his mind from the ancient testament and decided he should stop burning cities with fire and rocks and instead love thy neighbour
>>
I want to convert into catholicism, will you accept me?
>>
File: image_preview.jpg (36KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
image_preview.jpg
36KB, 400x267px
>>72089966
Quite the contrary

Catholicism is happines; the happiness to know that you're saved.

Catholics are also the one Whites who are fruitful apart from Mormons and Amish.

>>72090086
>No Old Calendarist schism
>No Old Believer Schism
>No Bulgarian-Greek Schism

Orthodoxy is far more divided than Catholicism, while we're one like Christ said.
>>
Its boring fa.m
you are cattle bruv just ask Nietzsche
>>
>>72090156
If you're serious about it

I advice you to read Chesterton to have a clear idea of what Catholicism and what it isn't.

http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/books/heretics/
http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/books/orthodoxy/
http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/books/everlasting_man.html

If you still want to convert after that, you can go to your nearest church and ask to become a Catechumen.

>>72090398
Nieztche dreamed of the Superman while being a beta syphilistic limp, his way of life killed him, while the Catholic of Way of life created and sustatined Civilizations.
>>
>>72090660
Religion creates a trascendental world which man sees as perfection therefore deppreceating life as it is.
Also, here more and more catholic clergymen are being found as pedophyles lol
>>
>>72090319
catholics are false christians
>>
>>72089540
I'm too smart to be religious
>>
>>72089540
Have you read the bible? Catholism is against the bible.
>>
>>72089540
Lapsed Catholic here
Please tl;dr your post as I can't be fucking bothered to read that wall of text
>>
>>72090398
Nietzsche was wrong. He said Christianity destroyed Roman Empire, but the truth is that it saved it and made it last through the Byzantine Empire.
>>
>>72091094
te hace feliz creer en la virgensita de guadalupe? Tengo curiosidad
>>
>>72091150
Yo no creo en la parafernalia cristiana. Simplemente creo que este universo es demasiado complejo como para provenir del azar o del caos.
>>
>>72089540
2bh I am currently thinking about leaving the greedyass feet-kissing and childmolesting church.
>Inb4 Ahmed or Fedora-tipper
Well maybe I'll go Theravada Buddhist or some shit
>>
Because religion is a crutch designed to compensate for the average person's lack of decency and empathy.

I don't need that, but keep fighting the fight.
And kill your pope ASAP as possible.
>>
>>72091297
some childmolesters were caught just recently. These cases are pretty comon in Spain since education and religion sadly are very connected
>>
>>72091052
tl;dr
A Taditional-Revolution is ont its way for Catholicism thanks to the fact that apart from the Baby-Boomer Clergy, the faithful are all Traditionalists.

+

Catholicism led the White Race to a Golden Age while Atheism i leading us towards extinction.

>>72090872
>Religion creates a trascendental world which man sees as perfection therefore deppreceating life as it is.

Catholicism isn't Buddhism, Catholicism is WHOLISTIC, it ordain both this world and the other.

>Also, here more and more catholic clergymen are being found as pedophyles lol

Nope

The medias are just placing an emphasis on Catholic Pedophilia to destroy the reputation of the Church.

The Highest number of pedophiles is among Jewish Rabbis.

Anway there are pedophiles among every jobs who are in relation with children.
>>
Why do so many Catholics worship idols and the pope who is antichrist?
>>
File: babs_nauraa.jpg (10KB, 194x240px) Image search: [Google]
babs_nauraa.jpg
10KB, 194x240px
>>72091623
so you're saying it doesnt happen even though there are hundreds of testimonies
>>
>>72091398
Unfortunately these kind of cases won't go away, I am not really against combining religion with education or helping the poor, but watching the members of the (both local and international) Church going against its own rules kinda damaged the trust into the whole system tbqh
>>
And well yeah I cant really understand the stance towards idol-worship too.
>>72091623
>The Highest number of pedophiles is among Jewish Rabbis.
Source or >>>/pol/
>>
File: img.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
Because Cucktholics are cucks that want to bring rapefugees to Europe, and want to abolish abortion, so niggers will have 50 kids each and be the majority of West population in 40 years
>>
File: welovekids.jpg (139KB, 720x1130px) Image search: [Google]
welovekids.jpg
139KB, 720x1130px
they just dont stop dont they
>>
File: 1485140803268.png (687KB, 1596x2384px) Image search: [Google]
1485140803268.png
687KB, 1596x2384px
>>72091889

Catholicucks are having 4 children per women while you BASED POWERFUL PAGANS don't even produce one, we aren't to blame for your degeneracy.

As for those who bring the shitskins here these are Soros and other Atheist-Leftist companies.

Catholicism has no power in the West currently, but when it did have power it killed thousands of invaders and defended Europe against countless invasions.

Don't forget these are the Catholic crusaders who did the Reconquista not the low test Atheicucks.
>>
>>72092149
you seem to like children a little bit too much
>>
>>72089540
but I am already catholic
>>
Because I am Orthodox, fuck the power-hungry Popes
>>
>>72089540
Catholicism is the Church if Satan. The Pope is a false teacher who gives false council in the name of Christ and he is also an antichrist. Catholicism is based on a perversion of Christianity just like Mormonism. It is based on idolatry, which is contrary to the Ten Commandments, and worship of a canon of saints instead of God, which is also contrary to the Ten Commandments. You should worship God and God only, and you should worship him directly.

John of Patmos, author of the Book of Revelation says that Babylon will be the city of seven hills and that it will deceive the world.

Catholicism=Satan, and is followed by false Christians.
>>
>>72089540
Because I don't want to send money to Italy.
>>
>>72092657
Fuck the one thing i hate more than Catholics is Protestants
>>
File: 1488418673654.gif (244KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1488418673654.gif
244KB, 500x213px
>>72089540
Because Hinduism, not Hindus they are a bunch of retards who don't know their own religion, actual Hinduism, BTFO any Abrahamic RELIGION. Same can be said about any religion originating in the Indian subcontinent
>>
Christfags should get helicopter rides
>>
God abandonned us, no reason to worship him.
>>
>>72092402
>>72092761

Catholicism is the only Chruch who is one like Christ said ! The Catholic Church is a powerful and hierarchical body where everyone know its own place, our religion is the most beautiful and god-like.

Meanwhile, the modern society is an equalitarian chaos were everyone want to be at the top while being in fact at the bottom which create countless conflicts and divisions.

tl;dr the Church is God's master piece which mean Ordoned-Hierarchical-Stable while everything which is not Catholic is Satan's master piece which mean Chaotic-Equalitarian-Unstable
>>
File: schismatics.png (862KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
schismatics.png
862KB, 1200x2000px
>>72093058
reminder
>>
>>72092743
>le rome tyranny meymey

Every countries have their own National Conference of Bishops !
>>
>>72093058
>a Frenchman of all people says "equalitarian" instead of "egalitarian"
>>
>>72093173
those orthodox emblems are cool
>>
File: Triumph of the Church.jpg (1MB, 1600x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Triumph of the Church.jpg
1MB, 1600x1196px
>>72093173
This

ONE GOD
ONE CHRIST
ONE CHURCH
>>
File: aegean jesus.jpg (414KB, 800x645px) Image search: [Google]
aegean jesus.jpg
414KB, 800x645px
>>72093173
every single one of you
has never read the bible
>>
>>72093218
>When at Rome do as the Romans

Since i speak English, i must use English word.
>>
Greeks and Georgians are the only real Christians.
>>
>>72093476
English people say egalitarian. I have never heard someone say "equalitarian".
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.