[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guatemala

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: guatemala.gif (40KB, 507x612px) Image search: [Google]
guatemala.gif
40KB, 507x612px
What happens here? I'll be studying and working abroad here soon.
>>
MAYAS N'SHIET
>>
Heard that a bunch of kids died on a fire this week.
>>
how do I get job abroad? I'm bored of being neet.
>>
hmmmm are you a hippie
i fucking hate hippes
staya away from the hippie areas and it´s a pretty ok place.
apart from the poor neighborhoods
>>
>>72088658
Typical Latin American shit. Also natives who don't know how to speak Spanish

Extremely poor though, stray dogs fucking everywhere and every building is made of concrete, sheet metal, and barbed wire. Guatemala city is a hellhole outside of the commercial areas. Antigua is a nice little tourist town that most Murricans go to on spring break.
You should be fine as long as you don't try to buy drugs.
>>
go to the hippie areas, they are super fun
>>
>>72089858
hey go fuck yourself
not all of the city is shit you just have to keep to the richer parts of town

we´re still better than all of our neighbors tho
(save for mexico)
>>
Mestizos genociding Mayans out of a sense of shame at having no culture and basically being jungle Mexicans.
>>
>>72089858
I'll be living near Antigua (Ciudad Vieja to be specific) if that's anything to add.
>>
>>72089188
Not a hippie. Libertarian but not a leftist.

Anyway anyone ever flown to/from the Guatemala City airport? What's it like?
>>
I'm so sorry
>>
>>72089920
>we´re still better than all of our neighbors tho
Guatemala has the 5th highest murder rate in the world behind Honduras, Belize, El Salvador and Venezuela. Being a shithole that's slightly less shitty than the shitholes that surround it isnt anything to be proud of
>>
Based Blue is the best
>>
>>72088658
>working in guatemala
Are you a professional International Gang Member?
>>
guatemalans whining about how belieze is their clay sort of like argentina
>>
>>72090910
lol gay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.