[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the west

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: polish-peoples-army-soldier..jpg (93KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
polish-peoples-army-soldier..jpg
93KB, 625x455px
>365+ thousands of active soldiers
>with well over a milion total in case of reserve mobilisation
>second only to the Soviet Army
>backed by Soviet Army

that feel when
>we had a plan of nuclear holocaust against the west with the soviets
>polish army alone reaching shores of atlantic within 14 days
>7 days to the river Rhine
>Atomic Bogaloo in full force, 18 warheads on polish front alone
>preemptive strikes crushing everything in front of the marching armies
>Hamburg, Hanover, Wilhemshaven, Bremerhaven,
>The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Amsterdam
>Antwerp and Brussels
>all fucking nuked to oblivion
>5 warheads on tiny faggot Denmark, effectively obliterating the country from the face of the earth
>2 on Copenhagen alone
>>
>tfw you wont live in STALKER irl
>>
Did someone forget to put water in Poland's dish or something?
>>
>>72080520
I am glad that we are getting slowly but surely to the point where educated happy population with working infrastructure is more valuable than some artifical borders and raw nature resources and therefore the war will be lose-lose situation for all sides of conflict.
>>
During the cold war the Dutch army was bigger than the British army on land.
And it was all ready to defend Germany.

If Germany would have fallen we would have nuked Germany/Poland. That was the plan.
>>
>What is mutually assured destruction?
>>
File: 1486933269968.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1486933269968.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>5 warheads on tiny faggot Denmark, effectively obliterating the country from the face of the earth
>2 on Copenhagen alone
Marvelous
>>
>>72081319
Our range only extended to Poland.
>>
>>72081397
To add. The plan was to use nukes before the Benelux would get reached by soviet troops.
>>
File: tfw_gommies.jpg (39KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_gommies.jpg
39KB, 600x368px
>>72080520
>you will never wash your boots in la Manche
>>
File: based.jpg (115KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
115KB, 639x424px
poles are not communists by choice.

you know your true calling.
>>
>>72084335
I wish WW3 broke out and West got fucking nuked for what they did to Eastern Europe
>>
>>72085457
and what did we do
>>
>>72085457
t.Uchiha Madarawicz
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.