[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be American >get involved in extremely inadvisable conflict,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: i killed her parents.jpg (55KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
i killed her parents.jpg
55KB, 480x473px
>be American
>get involved in extremely inadvisable conflict, far away
>fight for 8+ years against far inferior force
>get tired of fighting
>pull out blindly
>country collapses
>all the people they were supporting get murdered
>hundreds of thousands of boat people
>'humanitarian crisis'

>mfw you''re not sure what country I'm talking about
>>
File: 1418940543171.jpg (35KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1418940543171.jpg
35KB, 604x397px
>I killed her parents
>9 people liked this
Fuck me.
>>
>>72071379
9 people want middle-eastern batman
>>
>>72071442
This is not something to joke about, my Polish friend.
>>
>>72071296
How can a society be so harmful to the rest of humanity?
>>
File: Yamato1945.png (2MB, 4177x2026px) Image search: [Google]
Yamato1945.png
2MB, 4177x2026px
Reminder:

Japanese strategy in the pacific war was for the Americans to get tired of fighting and give up.
>>
The Afghanistan war was a total disaster. Who in the fuck thought a central government was a good idea over federalism for a country that just had an ethnic based civil war?
>>
>>72071478
Everything are something to joke about.
>>
>>72071545
BRING
HIM
BACK
>>
>>72071545
It's a victory for arms manufacturers.
>>
>>72071296
Don't pretend like you guys DIDN'T invade Afghanistan, too. Because you did. We're in that mess together.

You too, Australia. AND Iraq, on your part. This is like a botched robbery that we screwed up, and now we have to deal with some dead bodies together.

But not you guys, Indonesia/Mexico. You're free of blame. For now.
>>
>>72071592
Did absolutely nothing when Afghanistan actually had peace, in terms of modernization and economic development.
>>
>>72071478
shit! sorry bro
i thought this was 4chan
thanks for reminding me, friend
>>
>>72071597
we only invaded afghanistan and iraq ironically
>>
>>72071296
>that pic

Shit is fucked up
>>
>>72071891
Western countries spent a lot of money building new roads in Afghanistan, and all it did was make it easier for the Taliban to move around.
>>
>>72071597
>For now.
Wut?
>>
>>72072073
>be western countries
>"hmm, should we invest in the areas where it's peaceful and the people actually have a chance to build an economy like in the centre of the country or should we invest all the money in the Taliban stronghold where any and all effort will go to complete waste?"

And guess what they did...
>>
>>72071545
You think the U.S. wants stability in the Islamic world?

Here's how it works.
>use democracy as a pretext to overthrow secular dictator, either through outright invasion (iraq, afghanistan) or funding rebels (syria, libya)
>islamic terrorists fill the power vacuum

Also remember that the U.S. is open allies with the absolute monarchies in the Persian Gulf like Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and these are the countries that fund and produce most jihadists.

The U.S. wants to destabilize the Islamic world to prevent Russia from annexing countries and moving down to the Persian Gulf, where all the oil is. Plus war itself is profitable for the military.

Terrorists serve U.S. interests.
>>
>>72071296
For expending so much money in warfare, the USA is terrible at war.
>>
File: 8694389291_4525def8f2_o.jpg (2MB, 3524x1852px) Image search: [Google]
8694389291_4525def8f2_o.jpg
2MB, 3524x1852px
>>72072762
They have a great and most fortunate navy
>>
>>72073525
sniff sniff
aaahh
i love the smell of well-spent american taxpayers' money in the evening...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.