[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans are asleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: CfOeFbNUkAALfYl.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CfOeFbNUkAALfYl.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
Time to plot their downfall.
>>
We're doing it ourselves desu
>>
File: cheese.jpg (70KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
cheese.jpg
70KB, 500x601px
>>72070565
Don't think they actually need our help in that regard
>>
>>72070565
Should we nuke the coast only or flyover states too?
>>
>>72070565
Think again heh
>>
>>72070565
Stop the power running through their escelators
>>
air drop kinder eggs and wait for them all to choke to death
>>
contribute to the Great Easter War
>>
File: O0XSz.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
O0XSz.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>>72070594
That one isn't even that gross. Eating cheese plain isn't all that odd.

Mayo on the other hand...
>>
America never sleeps
>>
>>72070767
Also, for anyone seeing this grossness for the first time -- there's only a few legitimate pictures of this kind of thing.

Most images about people eating mayo are inspired by the grossness so they go in public with mayo jars filled with vanilla pudding and eat it to freak people out.
>>
>>72070633
This
>>
File: diet time.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
diet time.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>72070767
I never saw any americans just eating mayo out of the jar, they will drown various stuff like salads in it to the point that it may as well be mayo with added random green shit.
If you ever want to see some fucked up shit with mayo- the japs are just fucking wrong
>>
>>72070991
is that a mother fucking slap chop?!
>>
File: American vs vegetable.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
American vs vegetable.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
Let's replace the sugar in their drinks with sweetener.
They will die due to lack of energy.
>>
>>72071046
Yep!
Someone actually bought one of the cunts
>>
>>72070565
joke's on you Americans don't sleep.

Double jokes on you we elected trump.
>>
>>72070565
China wins the war. Washington is called New Beijing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.