[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name a worse country then mine protip: you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 3260_web_21585423.jpg (74KB, 800x665px) Image search: [Google]
3260_web_21585423.jpg
74KB, 800x665px
name a worse country then mine
protip: you can't
>>
>>72070120
I am Greek
>>
>>72070120
Turkbro you guys are awesome :3 don't be hard on yourself
>>
>>72070120
Syria
>>
>>72070120
Why you think its the worst in first place?
North Korea, Somali, Isis, if the last can be considered country.
>>
>>72070175
Not the best, but turks are more or less adequate muslims and have goddamn good quisine both traditional and street. Dem shaurma is my personal fav streetfood\fastfood. Not recommend it as ultimate thing anyway if you are not lucky or have no iron belly\friend who knows places.
>>
>>72070202
>>72070253
Do you know what happened to the Russian poster who would post random pictures of Russia while he was going to school?

He would make some threads like "I suffer in Russia" and "REEEEEE I HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE AGAIN"
>>
Russia
>>
>>72070202
North korean probably. At least when you are miserable, there is still hope.
>>
>>72070120
Germany, Sweden, France, Norway, Iceland.
>>
>>72070285

Lol nope, why should I? Or are you hinting on me posting too much?

To not derail the thread, I should say that the climate, architecure and turkish poetry\literature is quite decent too.
>>
>>72070414
No, I'm genuinely wondering why he doesn't post anymore when he used to do daily threads

It was nice to see raw, unfiltered images of daily Russian life
>>
is this the germany thread haha
>>
>>72070446
I can fucking deliver, but I'm muscovite and rarely go outside. If he was in his last years of school, he's preparing for the EГЭ - the maddening tournament of mindslaughter where the best take the futures of those who weaker to enter college. (Quite harsh and retarded shit, so good luck to him)
>>
>sub-saharan africa
>unstable middle eastern countries
>ukraine and whatever other cunts are on russia's hit list
>latin american shit holes
>>
>>72070524
Next time you leave your home please make a thread saying REEEEEE I HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE

Plus I think he was from Moscow too
>>
>>72070120
Sweden
>>
I am Greek.
>>
>>72070120
If it wasn't for erdogan and his follower turkey would be the third best Muslim country (after Lebanon and Tunisia). Those fucker make you look like bastards.
>>
>>72070120
What is Erdogan's endgame?
>>
>>72070120
Don't come here anyways. Erdogan is right, we are a very racist and fascist state, we tread turks as our enemies.
Do not, I repeat, do not come here, it's not safe.
>>
>>72071195
Erdogan is patriotic, nothing wrong with that.
The tragedy of the situation is that the only traditional values he can reach back to save his nation against Western nihilism and degeneracy is islam.
>>
>>72071231
This
He's basically a Turkish Putin
>>
>>72071221
we wont. we will send syrians instead.
>>
Fuck off kurd, Turkey is awesome
>>
>>72071259
Syrians are treated even worse. Do not send your muslim brothers here, they will die and you will have their blood on your hands. You will go to hell if you do it.
>>
>>72071291
arabs and eurupeans are equally ennoying. they should share the same continent
>>
>>72071340
They can go to France and Britain. They are treated properly there. It's too dangerous for them here.
>>
iskander kebab is great
i actually really like turkey. it's a popular destination for russians. izmir is a nice city

I think it would be a great country one day
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.