[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam is a religion of peace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 51

File: CqE660vUAAAMLT0.jpg (77KB, 1024x1002px) Image search: [Google]
CqE660vUAAAMLT0.jpg
77KB, 1024x1002px
The "violence" in the Qur'an and foundations of Islam is not what you all make it seem. Let me try to explain.

"Jihad" is the Islamic concept of "struggle." There are two main types of jihad: greater jihad, or the internal struggle to make oneself a better person, and lesser jihad, the external struggle to make society a better place. In the latter, there are three subcategories: jihad by the word, jihad by the hand, and jihad by the sword. The Qur'an strongly encourages external jihad to first be taken with the word and by the hand. Jihad by the word includes actions such as writing books to change a country, writing letters to businesses and congress, etc. Jihad by the hand is crafting or building things to improve the world.

Jihad by the sword is strongly discouraged in the Qur'an, but it is allowed in certain circumstances (strictly limited to only in self-defense and to overthrow a dictator). And, the Qur'an has extremely strict rules for this warfare, stricter than the rules of war of the UN. Killing the elderly and children is forbidden, killing those in mosques is not allowed, warriors are not allowed to commit suicide in their battles, etc. Islam is truly a very peaceful, humanitarian religion, but it is also practical in this sense because it allows war when it is the only successful and effective method of improving the world (objectively).

Muslim terrorist groups such as ISIS take this idea of jihad and radicalize it. They ignore the principles of Islam that forbid inhumane acts of war, and they are criminals of Islamic law. We all need to become more aware of these core foundations of Islam, and we cannot associate these horrible organizations with the beautiful religion itself.

Islam is a religion of peace, and we all just need to learn about each other before we form such harsh judgements and prejudices.
>>
>>72068909
That's great, just want it to be peaceful somewhere else.
>>
>>72068909
>Jihad by the sword is strongly discouraged in the Qur'an, but it is allowed in certain circumstances (strictly limited to only in self-defense and to overthrow a dictator

How do you reconcile that with Muhammad being a warlord who was personally responsible for deaths of thousands?
>>
when dealing with the rabid western imperialist gangsters, peace is the last option on the table you should seek.

And that is why I support islamic extremism
>>
Will you explain why Muslims invaded the west several times back in history, and why western Muslims hardly protest against Islamic terrorist attacks and Islamic fundamentalists?
>>
>>72068960
In his entire life Mohammed went to war for only 6 months total. Compare that to other historical figures of that time.
>>
>>72068999
>this flag
>this post
>this trip
Truly sad, give back germany to the krauts Achmed
>>
>>72069034
Is this what every discussion boils down to? "This flag this post lol an immigrant in europe how is this possible????"
>>
>>72068999

Remind me how many years Jesus went to war for again?
>>
>>72069034
3rd worlders need not respond
>>72069062
welcome to 5 years ago
>>
>>72068909
wtf im muslim now
>>
File: Chf1w1rU0AAIMpU.jpg (86KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
Chf1w1rU0AAIMpU.jpg
86KB, 600x758px
>>72068996
>Will you explain why Muslims invaded the west several times back in history
Islamic conquests through the sword were carried out by caliphs after the time of Prophet Mohammad pbuh.
>>72068960
Prophet Mohammad pbuh never spread Islam through the sword. He sent envoys to various lands to teach them islam and afterwards asking them if they would like to join Islam.
That is how the Yemeni converted, and it set the stage for other areas to convert in the future as well.
>>72068999
This. When Prophet Mohammad pbuh was at war, it was in an act of self defense against the invaders of Mecca.
>>
>>72069073
None, which is why Jesus is a prophet in Islam and his teachings are important to us as well
>>
>>72068999
>>72069062
>>72069126
>German flag
>is a muslim

It's not even a meme anymore, it's literally more common than it isn't these days on /int/. Interesting.
>>
>>72069140
Consider the youth population demographics of Germany - well, we know
Then consider the subdemographics which visit 4chan - lonely men
Ironically the ones who put the most effort into defending something online also tend to be the ones who have gotten the least benefit from it. They're the ones who made the most sacrifice though, and they don't want to admit it was wasted.
*puts on rice hat*
ching chong
>>
>>72069140
Thank you for this insightful post, I will think about it on my next sharia police patrol where I will try my best to destroy western civilization and rape white women
>>
>>72069179
Le very xD! You made a funny exaggeration, becaus ur not actually gonna do that! XD

No, Ahmed. It just feels like there's an over-represented number of you on /int/ for some reason.
>>
>>72069209
>go to a thread regarding muslims
>be suprised to see muslims here

Okay pal
>>
>>72069236
I didn't mean in this thread specifically you idiot
>>
>>72068909

It would be wonderful if Islam was peaceful somewhere else.
>>
>>72068909
>>Discouraged Jihad by sword
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (4:89) "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

You know what? You are a fucking troll. If not, you ether a muslim, either a brainwashed guy.
1\2
>>
>>72069209
Wow that was dumb post, I don't like islam either but please do not do that again, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>72069242
Then what do you mean? You do know that this site is full of bait posting and trolling. Most of the time its probably 3 people spamming under german flags probably.
>>
>>72069265
Epic meme now look at this

Full quote: " I hate my mom but only because she won't let me play video games."

What you just did:
"I HATE MY MOM"
>>
>>72069236
You do not belong to my country and I will make any efforts to show you and make you feel not welcome.
>>
>>72069093
Then what you doing here
>>72069062
Sorry lad but it really makes me sad what you muzzies are doing there, i visited germany in the 2010, and i came back here to prepare myself as a productive member of the society dreaming to one day going back to a first world cunt where i will be accepted because ill be valuable and then you guys go there just for the lulz claiming moneiz. I have no sympaty for your kind and the same goes for any illegal immigrant including mexicans.
>>
>>72069344
Your country invited me here and didn't make any efforts to make me leave. And I'd really like to see you do that in public and not on an anonymous image board tough guy.
>>
File: CjCQGkcUkAAhp8h.jpg (104KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CjCQGkcUkAAhp8h.jpg
104KB, 575x1024px
>>72069265
>taking verses out of context by not posting the verses that come or after
>posting translations without the source of the translator
>not knowing it is best to learn the Qur'an in a Qur'an class with islamic experts because the terminology of 1400 years ago was much different than today
I am sorry you are so ignorant.
>>72069305
exactly! alhamdulillah brother
>>
>>72069361
Me and my family have been here for 3 Generations its not like I just came here. I wa
>>
Quran changes from translation to translation.Since Allah was retarded enough to spread a religion in a shitty language no one talks in the modern world everyone can bend its rules.
>>
>>72069370
Lass treffen am ZOB isch ficke deine ganze Famillie Wallah!
>>
>>72069426
Okay kom isch fick disch du opfer!!

Aber jetzt mal ganz ehrlich, was ist dein Problem? Ich bin kein ultra salafist und werde auch nie einer sein.
>>
>>72069265
>>72068909
Part two.
So, I've read qur'an, catholic, orthodox and now reading Tora texts. And in all ways Islam is not fit to be humanitarian or antiviolent, and is not fit to make European civilisation better. Moreover, the concept of humanism, was made complete in Europe in circumstances where christianity was dominating. And humanism follows spirit and word of the christianity far, far more than it follows those of Islam. If Islam would be as good as atheism\agnosticism\christianity for civilisation, then you would not be in need to protect its peacefullness. Also there would be no 9\11, poor decisions in means of culture forming, violence and crimerate boom, barbaric shariah law enforcement and all the shit Islam brought to humanity.

Come at me and argue, because I want a good, proper rattle with proofs and shit to show and ensure every passing anon that Islam isn't as nice as some could paint.
>>
>>72069305
>>72069375
3 54 And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

Your god is a liar, so why would I trust you?
>>
>>72068909
Why do people think the religious books show how a religion is?
I'm raised Catholic. I never saw a text saying you were allowed to fuck small kids. Now look at the reality, where all over the world Catholic priests are fucking little boys.
>>
>>72069516
>God is the best at everything

And my God is yours assuming you're Christian
>>
>>72069540
God is a figment of your imagination
>>
>>72069375
>>72069305

Then show me full translations and context here, and say me how it makes these quotes peaceful.

And I in Qur'an classes you wont hear objective point of view, and also will get in argument with people who was teached to shit into brain.

If the Qur'an and Islam was in need of changing its therminology to seem peaceful, it means that it roots are already violent.
>>
>>72068909
https://youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>This
>>
File: 2450976843.jpg (35KB, 757x757px) Image search: [Google]
2450976843.jpg
35KB, 757x757px
>>72068999
>>
>>72069557
and intraverse is a reality, so god exists in the multiverse even within this line of inane reasoning.
>>
>>72069651
>scientific way to proof God exists

You owe me a cup of coffee, Kimi
>>
File: R0xuMfQ.jpg (591KB, 2168x3263px) Image search: [Google]
R0xuMfQ.jpg
591KB, 2168x3263px
>>72069617
>>
File: 1486884342814.jpg (65KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1486884342814.jpg
65KB, 600x507px
>>72069617
I'm not going to take time out of my current activities to spoonfeed you. I'm only here as a muslim to educate you. If you don't believe what I say then do the proper research yourself.

And in a Qur'an class you will get the actual truth. It's pretty narcissistic of you to think you know more than people who devote their lives to the pursuit of islamic knowledge.

If the Qur'an were to be changed then it wouldn't be in its original text anymore and then it will be no more legitimate than the bible.
>>
>>72069617
Most of it boils down to "will you not defend yourself if you're being attacked? And attack until your enemy stops, in which you should stop too"
>>
>>72068946
What Françoispointed out. Please be somewhere else, radical or peaceful, idgaf. Just leave Europe. Thanks.
>>
Didnt mohammed raided polytheist caravans pretending to be pilgrims themselves?
Also the whole thing about latter verses overriding the former and him making shit up all the time by sudden revelations+him getting much more aggressive once he got a hold on power and wasnt a minority shitting on other peoples gods all the time in public makes him not really a peaceseeker.
>>
>>72068909
>And, the Qur'an has extremely strict rules for this warfare, stricter than the rules of war of the UN.
Pretty sure UN doesn't allow taking the woman of defeated side as sex slaves
>>
>>72069735
If we trust the ones who have the most scholars speaking the cleanest arabic then we look at saudi arabia.
Its a cruel land that supports wars on its neighboors backs, if such are the fruits of the prophet then no thanks.
>>
>>72069705
This is all very well and good as a victim complex, please tell us how this explains the conquests of Muhammad? The disbelievers did not begin wars, and even if it was in self defense how could that justify taking control of new land?
>>
File: Cqu8Dq6WYAAmY9x.jpg (57KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
Cqu8Dq6WYAAmY9x.jpg
57KB, 750x737px
>>72069762
I'm not saying blindly listen to whatever a scholar has to say, but learning the Qur'an from a Qur'an class is much more beneficial than trying it on your own without any islamic knowledge.
Just make sure its with a normal muslim scholar and not a wahhabist who uses Islam as a cover for their political and geopolitical purposes.
>>
>>72069700
i never claimed metaphysics is a science
>>
>>72069705
So you saying me:
>>main book of religion needs a ton of bandaids to pass as peaceful
Also. 2:190 not means not attack women and shit. I'd like to see how "those who do not commit aggression" transformed into such valorous thing.

Also there's a thing why Islam is dangerous as ideology. If a peaceful muslim comes into a european country and he feels that his islamic way is not fit to him, to which way he will come? Christian? Atheist? Naaah, to the fucking soon-to-drive-trucks.
>>
>>72069848
Could you tell me, what should happen with apostate, according to Quran?
>>
>>72069344
Racism is against German law, also not permitted by the German Constitution, also Germany is a signatory of the Universal Declaration of human rights so technically you are breaking international law as well
>>
>muslim thread
>filled with western flags

really makes me think
>>
>>72069540
t.jamal
>>
>>72069735
I'm not talking about legitimacy. The entire convergence of concepts like "struggle, argument, war both economic, strategic and on-field" in one word "Jihad" is bad. Because linguistics forms thought and thought forms deed. You see where I'm leading you, boi.
I'm not telling that I know more than imams, but I am claiming that one who learns something for his entire life can not be objective towards it, especially in terms of religion, and especially in terms of Islam. Is this right or not?
>>
>>72068909
>Jihad by the word includes actions such as writing books to change a country
why try to change yuropoor countries to become an islamic country?
>>
>>72069956
As you see, my friend, there's much opposition from western flagged anons. Brings me nice sip of hope.
>>
>>72068909
>Islam is a religion of peace
I agree that there are many nice things written in the Qua'an about benelovence, and being good to each other, and etc.
But you know just as well as me that the Sira and Hadith is also a part of slamic faith , just as much as the Qua'ran.
So obviously, someone brought up with European/Western cultural values, will not see Islam as particulary peacefull. Rather quite the opposite, actually.
>>
>>72069125
>Prophet Mohammad pbuh never spread Islam through the sword.
If he didn't, he wouldn't had made war, statesmenship, etc ahuge part of islam compared to christianity.
>>
>>72069375
>>taking verses out of context by not posting the verses that come or after
The thing is that is what the majority of people do that join isis.
>>
>>72068909
Yeah, no. We're not buying it anymore, people are fed up. You'll have to deal with the consequences of your shitty religion and culture.
>>
>>72068909
Sure, if you are a peaceful person then you can be peaceful through Islam

However if you are a violent psychopath, you can easily justify your violence by quoting the Quran. I'm convinced most of ISIS fit into this category
>>
>>72069848
>their political and geopolitical purposes.
If muslims can't even do that, I highly doubt anyone outside can do it.
>>
>>72070225
>I'm convinced most of ISIS fit into this category
It is just incredible the extend it has spread in this age.

I expect this shit back in the middle ages, but it is crazy.
>>
>>72068999
this is actually a relevant point. He killed people, but so did lots of revered historical figures. His teachings and actions are just a product of his time, which is why that alone doesn't make him a bad person. What makes him a bad person is the fact that he created the concept of a religious war, and his pedophilia (sex with a 9 year old girl has only ever been normal in barbaric societies) for example Emperor Tiberius' reputation was damaged in Rome at the time after indulging in similar degeneracy in Capri
>>
Indonesians are Muslim
But how Muslim are they?
Very? A lot? A bit?
>>
>>72070260
Religion is one hell of a drug. If the Bible had terrorist-enabling verses with cult-like, political agendas, there would be a Christian ISIS today.
>>
>>72070311
they're like 90% muslim
>>
>>72068909
Is this the new antifa propaganda?
>>
>>72070311
I went to Java for a few weeks. They're quite religious, but pretty chilled and secular. They recognise the rights of Christians, Buddhists and Hindus and there is usually no violence between the communities. They don't really understand atheism, but it doesn't matter, they're not going to know it's not like you need to wave a flag saying you're atheist.

Alcohol is everywhere kek, and lots of women wear the veil but many don't. Just don't blaspheme etc. obviously
>>
Actions speak louder than words and muslims commit the overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks. Just saying "they are interpreting it wrong" or whatever isn't good enough, I don't care what your scriptural interpretation is the fact of the matter is they are killing people all the time in large numbers. If you don't make them stop than we will use harsh action.
>>
>>72070390
That's good to hear. Honestly don't know anything about Indonesia. How's the food?
>>
>>72070434
yeah I only really know because my cousin lived there for a bit so I got to visit him. Pretty good food, they have fried rice, satay skewers, curries and tempeh is great and that really smelly fruit durian. You can get really good cheap food from stalls from the street, but you can get sick. I got a stomach bug which made me shit badly until I got home so only if you're brave perhaps
>>
File: Shiite.png (66KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
Shiite.png
66KB, 500x303px
>>72068909
>Religion of Peace
>literally millions of muslims hate OP because of his slightly different branch of the ""peaceful"" religion

My sides
>>
>>72068909
>"Jihad" is the Islamic concept of "struggle."

The advent of this meme is literally centuries after the foundation of Islam. For the vast majority of the existence of Islam "inner struggle" as Jihad did not exist as a concept. And even in the 20th century Islamic scholars were not in agreement about this. Qutbism as a movement is essentially the rejection of this idea and that "fixing" the world means eliminating the ignorance of all to the light of Allah through military force.
>>
>>72068909
You are worshipping Lucifer. Accept Jesus as your messiah and repent.
>>
File: 1487613462497.png (137KB, 1782x277px) Image search: [Google]
1487613462497.png
137KB, 1782x277px
>>
File: 284.jpg (100KB, 902x764px) Image search: [Google]
284.jpg
100KB, 902x764px
>>72069923
They should convert, and we as muslims should help them.
But it is not our job to carry out violence against them. They are to be judged by Allah and only Allah on the day of judgement.
>>72070074
We're not. Most muslims come to the west to escape "Islam" in the government and politics.
>>72070134
>Sira and Hadith
those are secondary sources, and must be taken very cautiously as they are ranked by which are "strong" and which are "weak" by different scholars and clerics.
They only exist to assist in answering things not answered by the Qur'an.
>>72070166
Christianity was very violent until Europeans took most of it out of the Bible.
>>72070197
>>72070225
ISIS is not muslim. They do not follow Islam.
>>72070554
Most muslims do not care about sectarianism. It was all but dead until it was revived to serve the political purposes of evil people.
Sectarianism is virtually non existent in the US and if someone tries creating sectarianism here they are immediately shunned and alienated by the muslim community. Here we are one ummah.
>>
What we muslims on /int/ should embrace is the stereotypes that 4chan has about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslims campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on 4chan. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan.
>>
>>72070802
if they dont want to convert, why should they? Just leave them be?
>>
File: 1487805876648.jpg (94KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
1487805876648.jpg
94KB, 640x534px
>>72070832
Because we have empathy, don't want them to suffer, and want to help them live a righteous and good life.
>>
>>72070906
Seems the empathy in muslim countries gets them in jail or killed. Why not just leave them be?
>>
*leaves islam*
whoa hey put the knife away buddy haha
>>
File: 1458993535331.jpg (74KB, 618x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458993535331.jpg
74KB, 618x720px
>>72068909
Yes radical islamic terrorists are not islamic, they're just terrorists that believe they're islamic
>>
>>72070802
obviously you know Islam more than me, but how are ISIS not muslim? They recite passages from the Quran, no? They know it back to front? I get that it's subjective what you take from the Quran, but how do the more peaceful, less terrorist-enabling verses necessarily negate the more violent ones? Honest question
>>
>>72070802
>Christianity was very violent until Europeans took most of it out of the Bible.
And why can't muslims do that? It seems the biggest hurdle is war being (to whatever degree) is part of the religion.

It is a terrible idea to have any religion that deals with the matters of war and how the state should run.
>>
>>72070802
>in the US
Islam is virtually non-existent in the US you are like 2% of the population. Doesn't count for anything compared to Saudi Arabia, Indonesia or Iran.
>>
File: 1434652579025.png (441KB, 812x548px) Image search: [Google]
1434652579025.png
441KB, 812x548px
If violent muslims aren't really muslims, how can thousands, if not millions do such terrible things in the name of islam? If it was one lone wolf or a couple of nutjobs, I can understand but at its height isis and all those islamists spread throughout countries all seem to be preaching the same thing and they have plenty of followers.

If it is pretty obvious they are not muslims, why are there so many following through with what they say?

There has to be a core that resonates, it not just blaming part of the puzzle on lone nut jobs.
>>
>>72070802
>Sectarianism is virtually non existent in the US
of course, no one would stand for that here, there are so many cultures it would be impossible. Europe is another matter.
>>
>>72069705
ISIS claims it's at war with certain countries, so their violence is justified by the Koran.
>>
If Muhammad's companions decided attacking neighboring empires and cities was ok then why isn't attacking any modern nation ok? Do you believe Omar wasn't rightly guided or do you just draw special exception for conquest under his command?
>>
File: SHIA-SUNNI.jpg (63KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
SHIA-SUNNI.jpg
63KB, 720x720px
>>72070925
That only happens in Saudi Arabia.
And I don't consider wahhabists to be muslims as they believe shia and even normal sunni's who do not subscribe to their wahhabism to be kuffar.
All non wahhabists in Saudi Arabia are persecuted regardless of religion.
>>72070947
>>72071019
The leader of ISIS has a PHd in Islamic Studies so he knows how to manipulate or deceive young impressionable muslims who have never actually read the Qur'an. Most terrorists have never read the Qur'an they just follow whatever a higher figure tells them.
Most extremists turn that way due to the injustices they see being committed towards muslims from Israel, the US, and other foreign powers, and they believe what they are doing is an act of self defense or the overthrowing of the foreign powers occupying the middle east.
>>72070953
Because if you change a religion then it is no longer that religion. That is why early christians only considered Jesus a prophet until the holy trinity was added to the bible. Europeans are not christians despite what they want to believe.
>>72071004
I've already covered Saudi Arabia, I don't know much about Indonesia, but in Iran Sunni and Shia are both given equal rights.
>>
IMO hating any religion is as much a waste of time as defending it

Whatever happened to hating people? If you're dumb enough to be a Muslim then we're not eve scratching the surface of reasons to hate you
>>
>>72071290
>That only happens in Saudi Arabia.

>All 13 countries identified by the study are Muslim majority. The countries that impose these penalties are Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

I don't think so tim.
>>
File: 1480485282825.png (153KB, 468x414px) Image search: [Google]
1480485282825.png
153KB, 468x414px
>>72071306
wtf I love Sweden now
>>
>>72071290
>Most terrorists have never read the Qur'an
I read that is pretty much a requirement to join any of the terrorist groups, and even if you don't by the time they train you you have to know it. It would be idiotic to proclaim yourself defender of the muslim faith when your own followers don't read the qur'an in the first place.
>>
File: 1488373405862.png (342KB, 440x474px) Image search: [Google]
1488373405862.png
342KB, 440x474px
>>72071318
None of those countries except for Iran or Saudi Arabia have sharia law.
And most of them are ruled by anti islamic monarchs backed by the western governments.
>>
>>72068909
It's strange how practicly all immigrants from non-muslim countries assimilate into our societies quickly. But immigrants from muslim countries often just form their own getthos, creating paralel societies full of crime, with no respect of our culture and laws.
I have met Pakis and middle-easterners in Oslo, that was born here, but only manage to speak broken toddler-tier Norwegian.
The rise of right-wing populism in Europe isn't coincedental, and it's about time things changed.

So basicly this >>72068946
>>
>>72071397
>None of those countries except for Iran or Saudi Arabia have sharia law.
Unless google search lied to me on multiple website, the majority do.
>>
>>72071306
Misanthropy apparently isn't "cool" anymore. I don't understand it, back in high school everyone hated me.
>>
>criticise the religion of peace
>get death threats
hmm very peaceful
>>
>>72069893
>taking the full context in consideration is "band-aid"
Okay pal
>>
>>72071306
My sides are somewhere in other dimensions now.
>>
Islam is not about peace, it is about submission. You can find "inner peace" through submitting to Allah, but it is not peace in the western or conventional sense. It is a conditional peace and amounts to surrendering individualism in favour of religious dogma.
>>
File: IMG_3211.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3211.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>72071396
Terrorist organizations like ISIS or Al Qaeda will teach the Qur'an with very different interpretations or tell those who already have read it that they were taught it wrong and that they will teach them the real way to read the Qur'an and crap.

If you look at Al-Qaeda, Bin Laden's second in command was a very moderate imam in the US who was even invited to the white house to speak as he was seen as the prime example of a muslim.
He turned to terrorism after seeing the injustices carried out against muslims by Israel and the west.
So as you can see islam did not make him a terrorist, it was the atrocities Israel and the west committed upon his people.
>>72071426
Afghanistan did under the Taliban but they are now mostly free of them. I am not 100% sure about Pakistan but I highly doubt their government enforces sharia law.
Malaysia is the most secular muslim country in the world.
I do not know much about those african countries.
Qatar, UAE, and Yemen do not have government imposed sharia.
>>
>>72071629
If we committed atrocities and support people who do, why are you here?
>>
>>72071517
I'm talking about all these remarks. It's not the context, it's some guys trying to bandaid their own postulates to be seemingly nice and shiny. Context in historical means says that Mohammad was a man of his time, therefore he wasnt bad. But his teachings and morality should not be respected and praised in our times. Because, again, he himself was a warlord and did some shit with little gals.
>>
>>72071629
>So as you can see islam did not make him a terrorist, it was the atrocities Israel and the west committed upon his people.
wtf i love honor killings and child murder now
>>
>>72068909
Not a religion of gratuitous violence =/= religion of peace
>>
>>72070430
Your country funded the bombings and massacres in palestine, it's also responsible for the arab spring and countless deaths caused by it. Using an argument to bash the other side while it could be used against you is pretty short-sighted
>>
>>72071629
>I am not 100% sure about Pakistan but I highly doubt their government enforces sharia law.
There have been instances of people being thrown in jail (if they did not get murder by their fellow neighbors that is) for being accuse of apostasy. And lets not get into what happens to the people that are accused of desecrating the qur'an.

Anyway, back to the original point, why not leave them alone if in the end they get more trouble than it is worth?
>>
If you look at muslim countries across the earth which hold democratic elections to vote in their leaders, you will see that most of those countries still have death penalties in place for queers, allow men to rape and beat their wives, force women to wear burkas, dont give women many rights, conveniently allow murders of free thinkers and secularists to be ignored, and have many other draconian laws governing all aspects of life.

these are laws put in place by leaders democratically elected by the majority of muslims on this planet.

these are not the actions of a peaceful people.

shit-tier religion and shit-tier people. gas the lot.
>>
>>72071718
>Your country funded the bombings and massacres
Plenty of other countries doing that, even arab countries doing it to other arab countries.
>>
>>72071749
Russian elections aren't democratic
>>
>>72068909

We know that already. What we WANT you to do is take responsibility of your rabid followers and either leash them or put them down. The Christians did the same when faced with the issue, and now it's your turn. We don't have a problem with you, but we don't want your crazy cultist uncle stirring up trouble in town.

MAKE it peaceful before we do it for you, and you don't want us to do it for you.
>>
File: 1411393692146.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411393692146.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>72070311
>>72070390
>>72070434
>>72070513
T-Terima kasih, tetanggaku <3
>>
>>72071809
no one says Russia is peaceful.
>>
>>72071629
>He turned to terrorism after seeing the injustices carried out against muslims by Israel and the west.
I think this might be a vital problem with western muslims. To elaborate on my post >>72071422
If you emigrate to Europe, you are expected to adopt our customs with time, and become one of us.
Instead, most muslims seem to first and foremost identify as muslims instead of Europeans.
We can already see the effect of this through all the paralel societies in Europe.
If the mentality of muslims emigrating to the west doesn't change, than the wisest course of action might be to ban muslim immigration all toghether.
>>
Islam is one of the most militarist religion in modern times in the world, second to only state shinto maybe
the whole peace thing is linguistic nonsense
I-S-L-M(islam) means submission while S-L-M(salaam)means peace or going to a safe(peaceful) place.
Welcome to Arabic.
>>
>>72071819
Didn't some idiots protest your Christian governor though?
>>
>muslims cause problems in literally every area of the globe they inhabit but it still isn't their fault, its everyone elses
fucking lol
>>
>>72071872
Can't summit to anything without struggle, I can see why war was also part of it.

Just seems stupid for anyone to put it in a religion. Bound to create massive problems.
>>
>>72071749
Nah, not the gas. We have a napalm specialists here
>>72071751
>>72071658
>>72071426

Irony aside, Islam tries too hard to be expansive rather than intensive. By intensive I mean depth and philosophical worth. Also Islam tries to stick in every hole of fucking life by being a guide on how to live, with being too self-centered.
>>
File: 1488677943674.jpg (53KB, 917x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488677943674.jpg
53KB, 917x640px
>>72071290
>Europeans are not christians despite what they want to believe.
Well shit.
>>
>>72068909
Yeah right, see how peaceful Mudslimes are to Hindus and Christians in Pakistan. We want a Muslim holocaust.
>>
islam needs a reform. you cant operate with a medieval state religion in the information age.
>>
imagine how actually peaceful things would be if all muslims vanished instantly.

ironic.
>>
>>72071988
>islam needs a reform
It did. Except it is going backwards.
>>
File: 1488804981987.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488804981987.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>72071658
1) I was born here so it wasn't my choice
2) I love the diverse muslim community here and I love being a part of it.
3) I want to help make this country a better place
4) When your government destroys countries and leaves its people without homes (Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, etc) don't be surprised when they come to your countries to escape the violence and to live a better life.
>>72071663
I am not defending it and have said it is not islamic, but I am telling you that is how people turn that way.
>>72071726
As long as they keep it to themselves no one would ever even know, but when they go make it public and try to disrupt the lives of others, don't be surprised of isolated instances where unfortunate stuff like that carried out by misguided individuals happens.
It's not any different than what whites did to blacks when they saw them talking to white women less than 100 years ago.
Or even today with stuff like Traevon Martin and Michael Brown.
>>72071749
Burka is only enforced in Saudi Arabia, and rape and beating is illegal but must actually be proven. I won't bother reading or answering the rest of your post as it is clear you are just talking out of your ass.
>>72071858
Most muslims are peaceful people and will not become terrorists. Even that Al Qaeda guy never killed a citizen in a western country as there is no justifying that islamically. He moved to the middle east and did terrorist stuff there.
>>72071987
There are a lot of muslims in India too. I don't see them carrying out terrorist attacks.
>>72071988
Reform is what killed christianity. Islam has always been a religion of peace, it is the terrorists who are trying to reform it in their image.
>>
>>72071988
Tbh I like to view Islam as christianity with about 600 year lag. Just look at the state of Christianity in around 1410. At that point, Christianity was still infighting plenty (the Crusade that sacked constantinople, the crusades against the heretics (cathars, hussites). By that timeline, the Muslim Reformation isn't due for another 100 years
>>
>>72069344
You're cool with Indians or not?
>>
>>72071988
Islam is not the main issue, arabic culture is. It influences the muslim world. Malaysians are doing alright I think. So are Kazakhs(but they're sovietized so not really islamic)
Problem is that the entire muslim world isn't really innovative, they rather adopt tech than develop it.
>>
File: CjudhLFXAAELoCD.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CjudhLFXAAELoCD.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>72072025
Before muslims it was communists, and before communists it was nazis.
Muslims are just the current scapegoat for the US to carry out their imperialistic neocon foreign policy.
>>
>>72069361
Are you mistaken for Mudslimes too, like Indians in West?
>>
>>72069735
Even Muslims don't want to live in their Islamic shitholes but go on to create those same shitholes all around the world.
>>
>>72072072
Life improved for everyone once all of those went away

What's your point
>>
>>72072033
>4) When your government destroys countries and leaves its people without homes (Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, etc) don't be surprised when they come to your countries to escape the violence and to live a better life.
This is something the western world forgets a lot imo. Did Nazi Germany consider the French/Dutch/other resistances as "freedom fighters" or terrorists? When the colonies of Europe started to gain their freedom, were those fighters initially terrorists or freedom fighters? That's the thing they forget, from their pov the terrorists are freedom fighters/fighters for a just cause, a cause which has root in western interventionism.
>>
>>72070823
Oh boi, its not a stereotypes, its facts. Also, hope you enjoy deportation soon, because Europa seem to be slowly regaining itself.

>>72072033
Why do you think that making more people muslim is better?
>>
>>72072033
hahahah are you retard or what? Just yesterday they carried out a terrorist attack, you fucking Mudslime bastard...

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/6-from-up-held-after-train-blast-2-holed-up-4559509/

Get the fuck out of here
>>
File: 1442350278777.jpg (681KB, 2415x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1442350278777.jpg
681KB, 2415x1812px
>>72072033
>1) I was born here so it wasn't my choice
Not that difficult to move my friend, plane tickets aren't expensive. Just depends on how much you care about being part of a murdering country.
>2) I love the diverse muslim community here and I love being a part of it.
Go to any muslim country, you will enjoy it more?
>3) I want to help make this country a better place
Curious, how are you planning to achieve that?
>4) When your government destroys countries and leaves its people without homes (Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, etc) don't be surprised when they come to your countries to escape the violence and to live a better life.
If they wanted to escape violence, the world is a pretty big place. Just like all those rapefugees skipped all those countries along the way and only headed to Germany. And if they wanted to live a better life, they pick the right place to leech off in europe.

And last I herd, everyone here is sick of getting involved in anything that is muslim after the clusterfuck that was iraq. If we don't get involve, the world hates us for just watching and if we get involve the world hates us for meddling.
>>
>>72072033
>Most muslims are peaceful people and will not become terrorists.
Not enough.
Immigrant have to assimilate, regardless of what skin colour they have, or what culture they came from.
And if one group of people refuse to assimilate, then frankly, they have no bussiness being here.
>>
People who say islam needs reform don't know what they're talking about. When religions reform they usually become MORE fundamentalist like in protestantism(initially) and indeed islam(salafism)
Don't bother, it just needs to lose importance
>>
>>72072033
> but when they go make it public and try to disrupt the lives of others,
Funny, the exact same logic here applies to muslims in europe.
>>
>>72072072
>Muslims are just the current scapegoat for the US to carry out their imperialistic neocon foreign policy.
Too bad you guys aren't getting brownie points with all those suicides and mass murders.
>>
>>72072033
Not only terrorist attack, every month there are 25-30 abduction/rape of Hindu women in Pakistan, you filthy swine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
>>
>>72072327
>Poo in loos
Please, next you're going to complain that they eat goats.
>>
>>72072347
Fuck off mudslime, soon Netherlands will be a Islamic shithole. Why do you keep on multiplying like parasites all around the world?
>>
File: CnNEcrhUAAAneBj.jpg (105KB, 753x640px) Image search: [Google]
CnNEcrhUAAAneBj.jpg
105KB, 753x640px
>>72072101
There always needs to be a boogeyman for the US to have an excuse to be at war as the US economy is dependent on keeping the dollar as the worldwide currency and for weapons companies to keep producing and selling their killing machines.
And no the world is not better today than it was with communism. Cuba for example is a great country and Fidel Castro was a great and revolutionary leader. Fortunately communism still exists in some parts of the world today and Europe has become socialist and the US is moving towards it as well.
>>72072124
Because Islam is the best thing in the world. Embrace it and you will live a much more fulfilling and better life, that I can promise you.
>>72072206
>Immigrant have to assimilate
why?
>>72072179
>Not that difficult to move my friend, plane tickets aren't expensive.
It's not easy to adjust to living in another country, and I would miss my family.
I don't have a problem living here as I only associate with muslims and prefer to stick to the bubble that is the muslim community.
>Go to any muslim country, you will enjoy it more?
Most muslim countries have been destroyed or kept poor by imperialism and foreign powers.
And I enjoy being with muslims from different countries. I don't want to live with a homogenous group of muslims. The diversity of our community here is our strength.
>Curious, how are you planning to achieve that?
By fighting for tolerance and equal rights of all groups of people.
>If they wanted to escape violence, the world is a pretty big place. Just like all those rapefugees skipped all those countries along the way and only headed to Germany. And if they wanted to live a better life, they pick the right place to leech off in europe.
Are you upset that the actions of your governments have their consequences? It was your governments who destroyed our countries, now it is your responsibility to take care of us.
>>72072327
Apparently about 15% of your country is muslim despite Pakistan existing Alhamdulillah
>>
>>72072381
Please, I'm a Roman Catholic. It's just that we're discussing human matters here.
>>
>>72072389
Why does the entire muslim world combined have a smaller economy than dirty atheist China?
>>
>>72072389
That is the biggest shame, thanks to those fucktards, Nehru and Gandhi. Don't worry, we have right wing govt. now, and we're kicking your ass everyday. It gives me pleasure to see you Pakis being afraid and insecure these days cause we don't have politicians who appease Mudslimes fro their votes ;)
>>
>>72072179
Well, ameriguy said right, especially about watching and involving. And no shit that they choose involving, because they get not only whining, but also some profit to compensate.
>>
>>72072418
Mudslime asslicker= Mudslime... gtfo you Paki :D
>>
File: 1412061473039.jpg (66KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1412061473039.jpg
66KB, 768x768px
>>72072389
>By fighting for tolerance and equal rights of all groups of people.
How are you going to do that when you live in a bubble?
>>
>>72072471
>Asslicker
Please, I dislike muslims as much as another does, but it's just that at least they're still humans. Why don't you guys just keep polluting your rivers and shit on the streets, whilst actual people try to have a discussion here.
>>
>>72072389
> Are you upset that the actions of your governments have their consequences? It was your governments who destroyed our countries, now it is your responsibility to take care of us.

Your victim logic falls short when you all immigrate to nations like my own and one's in Northern Europe - Ones which have never invaded the islamic world.
>>
>>72072436
Saudi Arabia has economy bigger than all European nations, but that's not the point. Islam is a sick evil sect and people have finally realised their true face.
>>
File: thefeels.jpg (73KB, 634x695px) Image search: [Google]
thefeels.jpg
73KB, 634x695px
>>72071897
>some
the <b><i><u>majority</u></i></b> of my countrymen are blind idiots who only inherit the religion of our fathers and their fathers before them.
most people here considers fluent quran readers as "alim" wether they understand the meanings / interpret them carefully or not.
also the louder / more brash your voice is, the more people consider you holier.
ergo, whatever our politically-driven clerics here say in response meaningless """insult"""[citation needed] will gain huge momentum in the society and elevate as a national concern.
otherwise, those clerics would just keep barking without us normal people giving a single fuck to them.

sometimes i wish we were still colonised...
>>
>>72072442
Wew lad, I thought Gandhi was sacrosanct to you guys?
>>
>>72072503
Didn't read your comment. You are a mudslime asslicker. Anyone against Indians is supporting Islam and is a Mudslime cock sucker like you.
>>
>>72072542
Lol what the fuck are you talking about even Spain has a larger economy than Saudi Arabia, don't pull numbers out of your ass
>>
>>72072576
POO
IN
LOO

>>72072575
Expecting subhumans to be able to maintain such ideas as "sacrosanct"
>>
>>72072389
And why is it the best thing in the world. I need concrete facts, give me those.

>>72072418
Well, Indians have cons, but they have also a lot of pros, so I wouldnt see them as inhumans.
>>
>>72072613
The only indians that elevated themselves to human status are the sikhs, the rest are scum.
>>
>>72072503
I'd rather have pajeets than muslims at least the pajeets don't don't go around bombing and shooting everyone.
>>
>>72072552
Yeah I don't think it's representative of the average Indonesian, especially posters here. I like your country desu. I knew a nice Christian Indonesian girl, and I've always wanted to go back to Bali (Only went when I was a baby).

It seems things are slowly improving though
>>
File: 1486721057844.png (595KB, 651x616px) Image search: [Google]
1486721057844.png
595KB, 651x616px
>>72072552
If we /Nederland/, we might be superpower by now and less islam population.
>>
>>72072389
>>most of them are poor or destroyed
But not all.
>>EQUAL RIGHTS
>>ISLAM
My fucking sides.
>>
>>72068909
Still, when you read the Quran, it's a bunch of bullshit if you take it litterally, and the hadiths tell you to murder people.

The only peaceful way to have Islam is if it is political. There can be no separation between Islam and political power. You can't allow people to freely interpret the Quran. Example: Egypt, Russia, the Ottoman empire, Algeria, the Califates, Gulf countries, Marrocco, Iran, Turkey (mostly), Oman, Mauritania.
And soon France (they're slowly realizing they have to take control of Islam, but in a pluralistic society like France, it won't deal with the terrorist problem).

Places where it's not the case: Syria before the war, Pakistan, China, the Balkans, Germany, Iraq, Nigeria, Yemen (if you make abstraction of the Turkish Diyanet-sponsored organizations).

Notice something?
>>
Reminder that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
>As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>72072389
>It's not easy to adjust to living in another country
Sounds like an excuse. Your parents did it, people are doing it all over the world. You say often enough we are a country who funds wars and slaughters people but when it comes to the talk, that is all it is.

>Most muslim countries have been destroyed or kept poor by imperialism and foreign powers.
Bullshit unless you consider syria, iraq, afghan the entire muslim world. I highly doubt it will be impossible for you to find a muslim country where you can live out your life.

As for your diversity, you said it yourself, it is a bubble. There is nothing diverse about it.

>Are you upset that the actions of your governments have their consequences? Nope, I stopped being upset after the stupidity that was iraq. Had enough of that.

>It was your governments who destroyed our countries
Seems like the majority of the destruction is being done by muslims toward muslims. Besides, all your dislike about isis and we are the ones doing the most to eradicate them. Would you be any different if we just let them be, continue to do as they liked? Or you expect anyone else to care?

>now it is your responsibility to take care of us.
HA! That is a stupid idea, nothing is as black and white. Everyone had a piece of the action, not just us.
>>
>>72072575
Gandhi was an opportunist politician, who is given way more credit than he actually deserves. He is responsible for many of the present day problems in India. We had a govt. for 60 years by a party which ruthlessly perpetuated the India that Indian independence was a result of this skinny buddha throwing a hissy fit for the 828th time in jail. His image is even printed on Indian rupee notes so can't even insult him cause I love money lol.
>>
>>72072609
haha you're a clear Mudslime asslicker. Go suck your Mudslime overlord's cock. What a blot on your country you are piggie.
>>
>>72069375
That's what terrorists and Co. do and that's the problem. If Muslims were all so educated the world would be different.
>>
>>72072750
*perpetuated the idea
>>
>>72072638
Allah hu akbar, pigshit :D
>>
File: CtITmRaUkAEiyj3.jpg (78KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CtITmRaUkAEiyj3.jpg
78KB, 820x1024px
>>72072436
Because of being in a constant state of war created by the west since after WW2.
>>72072442
>you Pakis
Do you not see my nametag?
>>72072484
We still work with other minority groups who also face discrimination and oppression, and the good decent white people who fight to end racism, sexism, islamophobia, and all other forms of xenophobia and bigotry. We are all allies at the end of the day trying to make this country a better place.
>>72072513
>Ones which have never invaded the islamic world.
They're invading the islamic world right now and have been invading us and the rest of the world (see the americas, australia, africa, central/south asia) since they've had the capability too.
>>72072613
I cannot explain it in words. It is something you have to experience for yourself. I wasn't super religious growing up as my parents never forced it upon me but I became a strict devout muslim in the last few years towards the end of high school and beginning of college.
But I can say that I am far more happy now than I ever was as a more secular/moderate.
Fortunately I still never drank, had sex, or did other bad things, but I never prayed 5 times a day etc like I do now.
>>72072694
read the Qur'an
>>72072721
Are you implying that it is better to through them off buildings like in Saudi Arabia? At least Iran gives you the option of a sex change if you have committed homosexual acts.
Not that I defend it but still.
>>72072749
It is diverse as we have muslims from all over the world, not just Egyptians if you live in Egypt, Syrians if you live in Syria, etc.
>Besides, all your dislike about isis and we are the ones doing the most to eradicate them
kek no you're not, you are the ones who created them, but as usual it is us cleaning up your mess.
>>
>>72072647
Bali's quite nice as a tourism destination but not to live in IMHO. Lived there for a year and wished it was shorter but it's because i wasn't living in the fancier parts.

if you want to enjoy beer sessions then bali is good, but if you want the best scenery (+ snorkeling) i'd recommend Lombok.

if i were you i'd stay, your country is already the most beautiful archipelago in the world desu.
>>
>>72072867
China had it way way way worse, millions upon millions died. NOTHING in the muslim world even compares. Except for maybe the Bengali genocide committed by fellow muslims
>>
>>72072867
>We still work with other minority groups who also face discrimination and oppression
Curious, even gays/lesbians?
>>
>>72072867
I'm merely saying that this is something very few people know of or even belief when mentioned.
>>
>>72072867
>kek no you're not, you are the ones who created them
Bullshit, like I said, everyone had a hand at it. If you just blame us, you are more ignorant than I thought.
>>
I never understood why Persians pretend to be muslims. It was you who invited the Americans to Iraq to get rid of your enemy Saddam. It was you who butcherd Syrian civilians in thousands. It was you who gave logistical support to the coalition in Afghanistan because Taliban is supported by le ebin evil Saudis. Iran is a cancer to this region. They wont stop until they git rid of sunnis completely.
>>
>>72072867

Muslims, Pakis what is the difference? Although Iranians are the only Muslims I find tolerable. In fact you were pretty great before Islamic revolution fucked you up. Future looks bleak unless you renounce this evil sect altogether. I am a fan of Iranian women.
>>
>>72072867
If it's solely caused by western imperialism than why don't you see Latin Americans gun down concerts full of people or setting up fundamentalist Catholic theocracies?

You don't see the same levels in violence in any other group of people the west has perceivebly wronged. The one defining factor of difference is Islam
>>
File: 1412575221136.gif (2MB, 318x178px) Image search: [Google]
1412575221136.gif
2MB, 318x178px
>>72072867
>We still work with other minority
I think you missed my point. How can you help or work with other minorities when you don't know their struggle or the issues the face? The problems that african americans face are not the same as the ones mexicans face or asians face or muslims face. You have no clue since you live in a bubble so how can you even help them if you don't know much about them besides they have issues?

Your solutions/ideas might not be the answers they need at all.
>>
>>72073057
For the former point
>What is the mexican drug trade
>>
File: thefeels2.png (44KB, 396x395px) Image search: [Google]
thefeels2.png
44KB, 396x395px
>>72072666
i could already imagine bandung would be paris-slash-amsterdam van java mashup

or equally good, lolicity von java if we /Nippon/
>>
>>72073097
That's not politically motivated. They only kill to protect the business, they don't go bombing airports of civilians in Belgium.
>>
File: CyZB3qRUQAANvzV.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
CyZB3qRUQAANvzV.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
>>72072946
some ally themselves with LGBT some don't but keep their mouths shut, because at the end of the day we realize we would be fools not to accept their help.
The ones who support LGBT do it because they believe equality should be for everyone, and it is not our job to judge these people. Allah will judge them in the end.
>>72073028
We've been muslim since Islam was born. The Islamic revolution only happened as a backlash or reaction towards the last two shah's trying to forcefully westernize us and turn us into Europe's middle eastern colony.
>>72073057
Latin America is one of the most violent places in the world. Do some research.
>>
>>72072867
>>I cannot explain it in words
Google it, if you dont know words. Anything is explainable in words.
>>72072867
Quran (4:16)
Abu Dawud (4448)
al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152

Ugh, seems you have made mistake again, friend.
>>
>>72073205
>Latin America is one of the most violent places in the world. Do some research.
Still don't see them bombing civilians in Europe.
>>
>>72073193
What if Belgium starts competing with them directly, or bombs their businesses, directly.
>>
File: 1408510748892.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408510748892.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>72073205
So you would be okay with helping a gay muslim?
>>
>>72068909
is she wearing blue contact lens?
>>
>>72073205
What's with you guys against being westernised. I mean if women are being free and society is progressing you term it as "westernization". Reason why Islam is being such a massive failure cause it refuses to progress like other communities.
>>
I kind of want to take a nice Muslim girl out on a date, purely play though - nothing lewd. Maybe something nice like taking her to one of those boutique bakery cafes they like so much, then a leisurely walk afterwards.
>>
>>72073347
And feed her pizza with bacon. Jokes aside, why do you want it?
>>
>>72073264
>What if Belgium starts competing with them directly, or bombs their businesses, directly.
How is this hypothetical situation at all pertinent or relevant?

USA fucks up LA, Asia, sub-Saharan Africa, and MENA. Yet the only ones flying planes into skyscrapers in the west were the Muslims. The only ones bombing buses in the west were Muslims. The only ones killing everyone at a concert in France were Muslims.
>>
>>72069179
Nothing new
>>
>>72073399
because I'm a lonely soft pansy ass weakling and they look nice and gentle in their modest clothing

I lost my virginity to a hoe and it traumatized me :(
>>
File: 1488506782052.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488506782052.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>72073347
ill be your muslim gf anon :3
>>
File: 1488328661035.jpg (71KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488328661035.jpg
71KB, 1200x675px
>>72073447
>>
>>72073347
Aside from the Muslim girl, that sounds like a nice date.
>>
>>72073405
The most laughable part is that they ATTACKED THOSE WHO WAS NOT AGRESSIVE, huh.

Hay, Iranian. I know that you'll think that they are not muslim, but it is bullshit. They was born and raised as muslims and believed in the same god as you. And they did it.
>>
>>72068909
No one cares, just stay in your containment country.
>>
>>72072542

Fuck you dindu muffin
>>
File: CyY_SAFUUAAP3xz.jpg (130KB, 964x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CyY_SAFUUAAP3xz.jpg
130KB, 964x1200px
>>72073257
I don't see muslims in Dearborn bombing civilians either, and it's the biggest muslim population in the US.
>>72073276
Homosexuality is not a big sin in Islam as long you do not act upon it. Everyone has flaws, but we are given flaws to overcome them and gain strength by doing so.
>>72073306
I do not see westernization in that sense as progress, I see it as destroying progress.
If you want to live a western lifestyle go live in the west. The middle east is not the west. Not everyone wants to subscribe to that lifestyle, and those that do have unfortunately been victims who have been corrupted by the wests attempt at spreading its influence on a global scale.
As long as you don't go out of your way to shove your love for western culture in peoples faces, in most muslim countries you are very free.
>>
File: 1449074682614.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1449074682614.png
153KB, 351x351px
>>72068909
Remember what Our Lord said : "the servant is not greater than his master (John 15:20)" ; muslims will never be greater than a crazy, epileptic, pedophile, warmongering desert rat.
>>
>>72070225
Most of Isis are mercs from all around the world who are being paid by a certain wahabi goverment to rage chaos in syria and iraq to lower the influence of a certain shia state
>>
>>72073613
>Homosexuality is not a big sin in Islam as long you do not act upon it.
So you would stand up for a gay muslim it seems. Then again it is not like they would tell anyone they fucked a guy.
>>
>>72073613
It is weird, you seem too shelter in your bubble but think to fight for everyones struggle. Seems like a rich white hipster.
>>
>>72072576
Wtf I love China now
>>
>>72073613
>I don't see muslims in Dearborn bombing civilians
https://youtu.be/vnJBW49afzg
If you defend their actions (aka promote the silencing of offensive speech), then you validate every malignant suspicion around Muslims in the US.
>>72073691
>Matthew 7:15–23
>"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."
We don't even need this warning, though. Muhammad was a wolf in a grizzly bear's clothes.
>>
To the iranian bro, just give up trying to convince a bunch of neet faggots who are probably chinks or fat slobs. They're retarded betas and noone of them would dare to talk this kind of shit to your face irl
>>
File: CtITmReVUAArLP2.jpg (134KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CtITmReVUAArLP2.jpg
134KB, 820x1024px
>>72073938
True. I am about to go to sleep right now anyways. Good night brother and salam alaikum
>>
>>72073938
I'm the russian guy, who written most of the posts here under rus flag. Telling this kind of shit and arguing with muslims who advertise their shit, if I meet them at work, done that in college. Would definetely argue with OP IRL, moreover, I'd like more to argue with him IRL.
>>
>>72069387
And do they came there invited because were they doctors engineers or had some degree or the best thatvypunhave to offer to that country is religious propaganda?
>>72072075
When i was there my brother was confused for a Turk
>>
>>72069125
>Islamic conquests through the sword were carried out by caliphs after the time of Prophet Mohammad
Y'know most of everything that has happened during the time islam has existed happened after the time of Mohammad? If you want to discount the muslim conquests you also have to discount all of the arabic golden age and islamic renaissance
>>
>>72073938
Why would we be afraid of arguing with someone over religion irl? Do you doubt that we're that autistic?
We are that autistic. Also, outside Muslim majority cunts and (apparently) Germany, it's not a crime to simply argue with Muslims.
>>
>>72072206
>Immigrant have to assimilate

What does this even mean? Immigrants need only abide by the law of the land, as do all citizens. Assimilation beyond that doesn't make any sense because you have to ask when do you draw the line.

Do they have to change religions? And if so, to which? Catholicism? Protestantism? What sect? Baptist? Pentecostal?

Do they have to change how they dress? What about subcultures such as goths/emos, hiphop, business?
>>
>>72069305
Achmed, your example doesnt prove he did something wrong.

>I hate my mother, but only because she won't let me play video games

it's valid to say that he hates his mother, because he literally said so. the reason behind the hate isn't always important.

look at this:
>I have a blue cube, but only because there were no cubes with ISIS flags on it.

the reasoning doesnt change the fact that you have a blue cube.
>>
>>72074491

I think a better comparison would be
>Do x, if y

If you only mention x without y it loses all meaning.
>>
>>72072638
Sikhism is part of Hinduism retard...
>>
>>72073613
Why do you use a lot of technologies which were invented in US? Why you're yourself living in US? Why are almost 99% of Muslims delusional like you?
>>
>>72073921
Hate speech is not free speech
>>72075179
You mean the technology that non white immigrants in this country developed?
>>
>>72075133
>sikhism is a part of hinduism
Poo in loos will actually believe this.

>The Sikh scripture uses Hindu terminology extensively, with hundreds of references to the Vedas, and the names of gods and goddesses in Hindu bhakti movement traditions, such as Vishnu, Shiva, Brahma, Parvati, Lakshmi, Saraswati, Rama, Krishna in order to explain its divine message.[119][127][128] It also refers to the spiritual concepts in Hinduism (Ishvara, Bhagavan, Brahman) and the concept of God in Islam (Allah) to assert that these are just "alternate names for the Almighty One"

It's like saying Christians are part of demon worshippers because they reference Baal/beelzebub and such.
>>
>>72069735
islamic knowledge

ok so like, i assume your ultimate goal is to leave no man a non believer. well im the sort of a person who lives for personal freedom of every human, so generally your goal interrupts mine. in short stay the fuck away in your shithole and do whatever you want - as thus is the definition of peace - because nobody has a problem with that - its that you come here and try to change everybody else. fuck off.
>>
>>72075366
Hate speech is part of free speech. If there's free speech, than it means that you can say anything.

Also, most of the technology was invented by whites, asians and jews.
>>
File: 1478949656100.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478949656100.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>72068909
>>
>>72074413
>Assimilation beyond that doesn't make any sense because you have to ask when do you draw the line.
I agree, but only for this cunt. Not every cunt is the USA, nor should they be.
>>
>>72075133
No, it's not, or, at least, it's as Hindu as it is Islamic.
>>72075366
>Hate speech is not free speech
Yes, it is.
>>
>>72075726
Yes, and Sikhism is not islamic either. It might have taken influence from those religions, but that's like saying Christianity is Zoroastrian or buddhist due to eastern influences, even if they're not verbatim references. It's a religion that "spawned" in a heavily hindu-muslim dominated area, but that doesn't make it the bastard offspring of those religions.
>>
File: 1489057288892.jpg (58KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489057288892.jpg
58KB, 480x720px
>/pol/ and /int/ want to drone strike this

mean
>>
File: 1487509019960.jpg (56KB, 619x298px) Image search: [Google]
1487509019960.jpg
56KB, 619x298px
>>72068909
daily reminder that this guy lives in California but hates whitey
>>
>>72072389
>>72074413
When we first started to accept non-European immigrants in the 1970's, it was under the understanding that they would eventually assimilate, and they did. The yearly number of immigrants was slim, so they were easily integrated into our community.
In recent years, the yearly number of immigrants have increased heavily, and some parts of the capital city have borderline ghetto conditions, with a large black marked. Statisticly, people living in these ghettos generaly contribute marginally in taxes. If you take a look at Sweden, that is about 10 years ahead of us in immigration, it doesn't look like we have a bright future ahead of us. In these ghettos lives people that aren't loyal to Norway or other Norwegians, but rather the culture and the people that they came from. They have buildt their own separate communities, with as little contact as possible with their surroundings.
Not only that, but now you can see growing communities of young muslims openly denouncing Norway and our set of values.

Politicians are starting to lose faith in that these people will ever assimilate.
This has recently led to that even the political left have started to have serious debates about drasticly lowering the annual immigration quota.

Norway is a small nation state, not a multicultural melting pot founded on idealism.
We rely on unity.
And if people that come here aren't willing to take part in what Norway is, and contribute to our nation like the rest of us, then I don't see what's the point of them being here at all.

The really bizarre thing about this, is that this is only a problem with people from muslim countries.
>>
yeah, the religion hat encouraged to owning black slaves
>>
File: mudslimes 3.jpg (695KB, 1350x1688px) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes 3.jpg
695KB, 1350x1688px
WTF LOOK AT ALL THOSE QTS THEY COULD BE MY GF I LOVE MUDSLIMES NOW!!!
>>
religion that said that those who quit islam and/or adopted a different religion should be killed with a sword through the stomach
>>
religion that said to stone those who cheat on their SO
>>
>>72068909
yes
>>
a prophet that killed tens or hundreds thousands so that they start idolizing him and do as he says
>>
File: 1487503422566.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487503422566.png
2MB, 1280x960px
the religion is outdated and draconian
it was written in a time of war by a man that wanted to make a nation
it is not future proof
it encourages violence and outdated cruel tradition focused more on the integrity of society and or the nation than on improving society and your fellow man with kindness
that being said it is not all bad and has goodness to it but it still is a very odd "religion" that historically was is there only to unite the arab tribes
following it now must mean you are either stupid or forced to do so
>>
>>72068946
fpbp
>>
WTF? I hate all religions now!
>>
Can somebody tell me why do muslims never open their eyes and see that it's ONLY ONE FUCKING SINGLE book that he wrote?
A book that has so many repeated words to make rhymes?
>>
>>72078037
Islamic slavery wasn't based on race but on religion. And it isn't "encouraged", it's allowed but it's encouraged to set them free "فك الرقاب".
And there is certain rules for slavery, you must treat him well. He eats from what you eat. He dresses from what you dress. You don't exhaust him with work and if you do you must help him..
>>
File: 1486462721094.jpg (121KB, 550x544px) Image search: [Google]
1486462721094.jpg
121KB, 550x544px
>>72069125
yet Yemeni now is a warzone due to the fact that only the government converted leaving the tribes left out
you utter mupit
>>
A prophet that claimed that one night he rode an animal and flew to and back from the seventh sky and saw his god when NO FUCKING ONE was around to see that?
>>
>>72078216
>>72078135
don't brother my trap loving brother
are you a Berber?
>>
A prophet that when he got his food poisoned and was dying said "uh I guess it's time for me to go back to god and I've had enough of life anyway" which shows that was just a fraud fucktard
>>
>>72078307
Hey my old (not THAT old) friend. I am 3/4 berber but I can't speak the language because my parents' parents moved into the city and started speaking darija and stopped speaking tamazight :^(
>>
A prophet that only blessed Arabs who are only 400 million and said fuck all those others basically
>>
Why can't muslims see that Prophet Mohammed was a genius yes but in a bad way since he succeeded into making billions to praise him and name their children after him?
>>
a religion that forbid only pig meat when there are thousands other foods far worse for your health than some delicious cooked bacon
>>
a religion that has as a center core to divide muslims from the western people and everything related to them
>>
how did this shit continue to survive for one thousand year and through several countries?
>>
>>72078695
Through aggressive military expansion, and forced convertions.
>>
a religion that caused millions of qt girls to wear rug on their heads and hide their bodies "so that they don't get other men excited" when in the western countries they never lose control when they see naked hair
>>
>>72078768
so sad man, so many cunts are gone, gone without a return ticket into the islam black hole
>>
>>72078459
But arabs are only 18% of the muslim population
>>
>>72078620
Pigs eat manure and don't digest well... this is't true for cow, chickens, goats..
>>
>>72078217
these are some interesting claims but slaves being treated well, but look at what the quran says about murder

2:178
O ye who believe! the law of equality is prescribed to you in cases of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the woman for the woman. But if any remission is made by the brother of the slain, then grant any reasonable demand, and compensate him with handsome gratitude, this is a concession and a Mercy from your Lord. After this whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave penalty.

so this is essentially saying that whereas if a free man murders another free man, the family can ask the perpetrator be executed , in the case where a slave is murdered by a free man , another slave can be executed in recompense but not the free man.

also it's a pretty appalling admission that slavery is allowed according to islam but not encouraged.

Imagine if I said "in my moral system, rape is allowed , but not encouraged".

such bad things should be forbidden and punished, not simply 'not encouraged'.
>>
praising a god and a (((prophet))) that you never saw either of them
>>
>>72078992
>this is't true for cow, chickens, goats..
Dude LOL, Do you think only those animals are eaten?
>>
>>72078992
Even goats cause high cholesterol. Chicken cause salmonella when not cooked well.
>>
>>72079066
I mentioned them because they're the animals we eat regularly.. and pig isn't the only animal we're forbidden from
>هو كل ما نص الشرع على خبثه كالحمار الأهلي والخنزير.
أو نص على جنسه ككل ذي ناب من السباع وكل ذي مخلب من الطير.
>أو كان خبثه معروفاً كالفأرة والحشرات.
>أو كان خبثه عارضاً كالجَلَّالة التي تتغذى بالنجاسة.
>أو أمر الشارع بقتله كالحية والعقرب، أو نهى عن قتله كالهدهد والصُّرَد والضفدع والنملة والنحلة ونحوها.
>أو كان معروفاً بأكل الجيف كالنسر والرَّخم والغراب.
>أو كان متولداً بين حلال وحرام كالبغل فهو من أنثى خيل نزا عليها حمار.
>أو لكونه ميتةً أو فسقاً وهو ما لم يُذكر اسم الله عليه.
>أو لم يأذن الشرع في تناوله كالمغصوب والمسروق.
And not just this the "halal animals" also have to be slaughtered in a certain way in order to drain it completely from blood..
>>
>>72079258
>And not just this the "halal animals" also have to be slaughtered in a certain way in order to drain it completely from blood
I don't understand this blood obsession by islam. "cook should be 100% cooked so that no more blood is to be seen" when westerners eat half cooked meat and nothings happen to them. Pig blood is sold in the west.

And fuck islam for only allowing to kill cows nd sheeps by cutting their necks with knife. Yeah it drains the from blood but jesus christ that's an awful and so painful way to go. Instead of painless ways that westerners do

Didn't read all that arabic you wrote because it hurts my eyes. But about the tens of thousands of other dangerous for your health animals?
>>
>>72079430
>"meat should be 100% cooked
>>
>>72078771
But in return, most of the women there have at least a dozen sexual partners before marriage, would you like your future wife to be like them or a virgin? Be honest
>>
>>72072750
"can't even insult him cause I love money lol"

Thanks for the kek, currybro.
>>
>>72079469
>would you like your future wife to be like them or a virgin? Be honest
Are you fucking serious? Of course I wouldn't mind. Muslims say only a woman should be a virgin but ofc not the man.

I don't give a single fuck about the virgin autism.

Women that had a previous husband that died should never marry again?

A woman that had a dozen partners will be so experienced in sex and I would be so happy and glad that she chose to stay with me after trying men way better at sex than me.
>>
>>72079469
tfw prophet married tens of wives and his wives only married one man (reminder that one of them was a child)
>>
>>72071422

I work for a Norwegian company that employs a lot of non-Skandis and let me tell you- even the ones who have lived here for a decade and married a Norwegian can barely speak Norwegian.

Your point about Pakis not assimilating is a bit unfair considering the average Norwegian is full-on autistic and doesn't know how to react when an unknown non-Norwegian speaks to them.
>>
File: 6.jpg (47KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
47KB, 633x360px
>>72079561
>Muslims say only a woman should be a virgin but ofc not the man.
I understand where you're going from and it's true that its an extremely ignored issue, but really, it has always been this way. Women have the risk of pregnancy. They hold responsibility for the next generation. Men don't. You can repopulate earth with just one man and 100k women but you can't do that with 100k men and one woman. It's taken differently because we're different.
>Women that had a previous husband that died should never marry again?
But Islam doesn't say that. Arab culture does. In islam, After her husband dies, she has a period called العدة where she she should abstain from marriage for 4 months. After that, she's allowed. In some other cultures like some hindu communities widows literally burn themselves alive.
>A woman that had a dozen partners will be so experienced in sex and I would be so happy and glad that she chose to stay with me after trying men way better at sex than me.
I'm sorry but you're really deluded. Virginity (or at least low sex partner count) is important in marriage and if you don't realize it you'll get hurt.
>>
>>72080148
You wrote too much and I am too tired to read
>>
>>72068909
Religion of devil destroy USA and the world
>>
>>72068909
Wtf. I revert to islam now
>>
It is good to see muslim in western world. Keep it up brother
>>
>ISIS: only my interpretation of Islam is correct
>OP: only my interpretation of Islam is correct

godcucks in a nutshell
>>
>>72068909
NO TRUE SCOTSMAN NO TRUE SCOTSMAN
>>
>>72083921
ISIS is created by imperialist Christians. And today it still serves their interests.
>>
>>72086056
got any proofs it was created by them?
either way you are now their best friend
>>
>>72071659
well, they bible was rewritten a couple of times, i haven't heard about quran being rewritten, otherwise there would be much less hate against it.
>>
>>72083921
still, one is named a terrorist organization by both the muslim world and other countries. who you gonna side with? you can't destroy both, you need to side with either a bad religion or a terrorist organization
>>
>>72072666
>>72072552
just say the word, my lost children.
We can even give you special status like Aruba or Curaçao .
Revolusi Nasional Indonesia was a mistake. search your heart you know it to be true
>>
Boop
>>
>>72068909
of course it is, every surviving religion of the modern age is a religion of peace
the only thing is that militant theocrats will take people to illiterate to read the fuggin book, indoctrinate them on a warped version of the religion, and then go get them to kill people "in the name of islam"
illiteracy and centralized power in poor nations is what makes religion deadly
>>
File: ClbQoLdUoAEebcU.jpg (48KB, 540x683px) Image search: [Google]
ClbQoLdUoAEebcU.jpg
48KB, 540x683px
Wow I am impressed this thread is still up. Mashallah!
>>72077991
So you're saying because we don't want to assimilate into your disgusting culture, that we form ghettos and commit violence?
Well I don't live in Europe but in the US almost all muslims are middle class or above. I say almost as I am sure there are outliers but in general muslims here are not poor. We don't form ghetto's or live off welfare or not pay taxes.
As long as we are not doing that then I don't see why we should assimilate into a culture and lifestyle that is inferior to ours.
Multiculturalism is what contributes towards making western countries great. We should all respect each others cultures and values and leave it at that instead of trying to be white supremacists because lets face it, you neo nazi's have no power in Europe and even the US is becoming more liberal. Remember Trump still lost the popular vote and only won due to the electoral college. The majority of this country is liberal.
>>72093398
So how is that a problem with Islam itself?
>>
>>72093674
>So how is that a problem with Islam itself?
it isn't
I'm not saying that the religion itself is an issue to address, but there definitely is a need to address an issue
mostly middle eastern literacy, and centralized governments in islamic nations
>>
File: CmQqYACVUAAD4di.jpg (46KB, 373x601px) Image search: [Google]
CmQqYACVUAAD4di.jpg
46KB, 373x601px
>>72093723
Oh I see. That much is true sure. But the problem comes from the countries being dirt poor in todays world. There weren't suicide bombings and terrorism 100 years ago when the middle east wasn't constantly being bombed by western powers.
If the west fucked off and left the middle east alone I suspect it would gradually become peaceful as countries regain infrastructure and development, and the standard of living improves.
>>
>>72093998
to be fair, Iran has been free of western involvement for nearly 40 years and gays are still being thrown off of buildings, with theocratic centralized government, many within the gov't still display very militant views that they proclaim are based in islam

in fact, UAE, Qatar and SA have benefited greatly from western involvement in their nations, with some of the highest quality of life in the world, so the west fucking off isn't a be-all-end-all for fixing the ME
>>
>>72094149
uae qatar and sa are some of the most regressive countries in the m.e.
>>
>>72094373
economically, not so much
the only nation in comparison to these in the ME in terms of economic success would be israel
they do have theocratic government institutions, but the average citizen there is most likely living better than the eastern half of europe, and far better than 90% of the ME and SW Asia
saudis get ~3kUSD/mo to study abroad, and get 5-6k/mo is they have a saudi wife
a new citizen of SA will receive ~1m dollars in their account
meanwhile, housing is dirt cheap compared to the west
also, I know from other canadians that foreign work placements in the region will double your pay compared to the same work in Canada

t. have a pakistani friend who was raised there but does not have citizenship, know a teacher who taught in one of the arab micronations
>>
You guys do realize that this "Iranian" is an autistic role playing fat American?
>>
>>72094818
ok
>>
File: CpJhrs5UIAAH0JE.jpg (173KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
CpJhrs5UIAAH0JE.jpg
173KB, 960x960px
>>72094149
You do know Iran has been under very heavy sanctions since the revolution right? That has kept Iran poor and from developing as it otherwise would have.
Also UAE, Qatar, and KSA are wealthy because they sell their oil on a global market not blocked by sanctions and they are supported and kept in power by the US, just like Israel is.
>>72094818
I'm in uni right now but if you're around in the summer maybe I'll timestamp my Iranian passport just for you :)
>>
>>72094621
economics is not an important measure
their economy runs on slavery, human rights is horrendous, you are thrown into prison for adultery, everyone there is literally retarded and it's a fucking theocratic absolute monarchy

things only seem good because slaves outnumber citizens by 10:1

it is literally imperialist/capitalist exploitation par excellence
>>
>>72094912
>I'm in uni right now
well isn't that just the funniest coincidence.
Yes sure..I'll wait for summer, my Iranian friend. ;-)
>>
>>72094936
>slavery
where is this slavery, need source
>literally retarded
id say metaphorically retarded, seems like a hyperbole to me
a stable nation can't exist when literally everyone is sub-75 IQ
>>72094912
>You do know Iran has been under very heavy sanctions since the revolution right?

>the west places sanctions on iran after a hostile revolution occurs, in which a strongly anti-western dictator assumes control
>not expecting that to happen
>>
>>72095105
>>the west places sanctions on iran after a hostile revolution occurs, in which a strongly anti-western dictator assumes control who was put in place by the west
>>
>>72095140
>beardy man islam no more oil for the west comes in, kicking out secular man no-beard here let's share oil moneys with the west

yeah, that seems sensible

from what I've heard, it was mostly just a fuck-up under jimmy carter that he allowed this to happen
>>
File: Csp8fWhUkAA2Ja2.jpg (137KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Csp8fWhUkAA2Ja2.jpg
137KB, 675x1200px
>>72095105
I won't even bother discussing the politics of it with you as it is clear you are brainwashed and I it would take too long for me to try and educate you on the topic, but if I am pointing out your argument that the US has not been meddling with Iran and keeping it down since the revolution is completely false.
>>72094975
its a good thing I don't care what you think, but please do not try and derail this thread.
>>
>>72095105
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/11/inside-the-world-of-gulf-state-slavery.html

their whole economy runs on exploitation of migrant workers
>>
>>72095105
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/hundreds-mauritanian-women-subject-slave-conditions-saudi-arabia-121500465
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/series/modern-day-slavery-in-focus+world/united-arab-emirates
http://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/middle-east/dubai-migrant-workers-the-hidden-slaves-behind-glamour-city/news-story/b3997ed5b013870424e84d78a561946c
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/24/un-gives-qatar-year-end-forced-labour-migrant-workers

everything american imperialism touches turns to shit
>>
>>72068909
>Iranian
Are you muslim ? If so then do a favor for your brother, and fucking stop making these threads. It just makes things worse.
>>
Jesus christ arabs are pathetic shut the fuck up about islam
holy shit bunch of betas
>>
File: CrnK3p0UkAAaE5J.jpg (97KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
CrnK3p0UkAAaE5J.jpg
97KB, 960x960px
>>72096549
>Are you muslim ?
Of course
>do a favor for your brother
If you are not muslim you are not my brother
>It just makes things worse.
How so?
>>
>>72096985
I am.
Let's assume you genuinely can't picture how this makes things worse; know that your method is very poorly thought.
You're asking people to BELIEVE that Islam is good and peaceful although they have far more arguments that show the opposite, and you should know that the only thing that one should have faith in is God. Also if Islam was truly a good thing, why try to convince people instead of showing them how good of a person it makes you ?
All I see is someone throwing out dishonest and manipulative "arguments" like hijabi women, which is a grave disobedience to the teachings of the Quran and hadith. Defending Islam by appealing to lust is as stupid as smothering fire by throwing wood at it.
>>
File: 1486789818171.jpg (59KB, 647x809px) Image search: [Google]
1486789818171.jpg
59KB, 647x809px
>>72098283
>although they have far more arguments
no they don't
>the only thing that one should have faith in is God
as well as following the 5 pillars.
>if Islam was truly a good thing, why try to convince people instead of showing them how good of a person it makes you ?
You can't show people anything behind a computer monitor. I am here to educate and properly inform these people on their misconceptions about Islam.
>>
>>72099055
No no, you don't "have faith" in the 5 pillars. You just accomplish them.
Your faith is in God, and God only. That constitutes the first of the aforementioned pillars, btw.
>You can't show people anything behind a computer monitor.
Actually you can, there is something incredible called YouTube and people generally put there videos of things they judge worthy of attention. It is up to you to do enough things to be seen.
Also why educate people over the internet although it will be harder and less likely to work than being helpful and an exceptional example to the people in your life ? It's a waste of time and energy, and God doesn't like waste.
>>
>>72099055
Also STOP feeding people's lust. You know this if for your own good.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.