[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/zg/ MAKE EUROPEANS ZOROASTRIAN AGAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 22.jpg (115KB, 439x927px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
115KB, 439x927px
Hi /int/

Why haven't you converted to Zoroastrianism aka the true Aryan religion yet ?

>inb4 Parsi are against conversion

Firstly, they accepted convert as far as the 19th century, but they became once they became rich

Secondly Zoroaster say in Yasna 31,3 :

>What shall Thou, O God, bestow upon us through Thy spiritual lights? What is the bliss attainable through truth and purity which has been promised to all? What order has been issued in respect of the learned ones? Explain to me, O Mazda, whole of the said facts and enlightened me with Thy inspiring words, so that I may convert all the people into the right path.
https://www.zarathushtra.com/z/gatha/az/yasna31.htm
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x264px
Why haven't you converted to orthodox Christianity?
>>
>>72067262
image.jpg
>>
>>72067236
how come parsis are so rich successful but you never hear about actual zoroasters from Iran? Do they keep to themselves? All the Iranians in the west are muslim or Jewish
>>
>>72067300
There's literally nothing wrong with phone posting
>>
File: 1488423469435.jpg (48KB, 637x478px) Image search: [Google]
1488423469435.jpg
48KB, 637x478px
Redpill me on Zoroastrianism, /int/
>>
>>72067236
When the FUCK was Europe EVER Zoroastrian?
>>
>>72067392
The abrahamic religions got the concept of the end-times, the evil devil, and whole good vs evil super fight (along with other stuff like a concept of a truly universal god) from zoroastrianism (before that, Yahweh was pretty much the god of a mountain). Also the christian version of the after-life is basically almost entirely taken from zoroastrianism

desu, I like zoroastrianism, but I tend to prefer Greco-Roman religion more
>>
File: 12.jpg (59KB, 652x1086px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
59KB, 652x1086px
>>72067262
Because Jesus was an hippie and asked his follower to be hippes as well, but in the real world we cannot be peaceful if we want to survive.Jesus was also a Semite and particularly a Judean his religion is only adapated for Jews not for Non-Jews evenless Non-Semites.

As for Zoroaster, he was an Aryan sage-warrior, although he didn't ask his follower to be fanatics like M*hammad he didn't ask them to be peaceful like Jesus either. .

>>72067353
I dont know anything about them m8

I'm a French really interest about Zoroastrianism, it's all

But my guess is that the Shi'a Theocracy has a lot to do with their "silence"
>>72067392
>ARYAN RELIGION

If you're Indo-European you just need to listen to your blood
>>
>>72067468
Honestly tho, zoroastrianism was similar to other Indo-Eurpean religions, but a lot of other Indo-European religions were more similar to the European sects of Indo-European religion

Such as early rig-vedic religion which was pretty much almost like Greco-Roman religion entirely
>>
File: 9.jpg (48KB, 323x500px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
48KB, 323x500px
>>72067434
What is Mithraism ? >What is Anatolia ? What is the cult of Zeus-Oromazdes ?
>>
>>72067516
>Such as early rig-vedic religion which was pretty much almost like Greco-Roman religion entirely

Indeed but they weren't reformed like Mazdaism, and they stayed childish religion with little appeal ethically speaking
>>
>>72067529
>What is Mithraism ?
Not Zoroastrianism
>What is Anatolia ?
Not Europe
>What is the cult of Zeus-Oromazdes ?
Not Zoroastrianism
>>
meme tier wannabe hindu garbage
>>
>>72067655
>Mithraism

Roman Zoroastrianism

>Zeus-Oromazdes

Oromazdesz is a transliteration of Ahura-Mazda

>Anatolia
It was in Europe until the Turks

Also

>Jewish God
>European
Pick one
>>
File: Arians.png (75KB, 834x635px) Image search: [Google]
Arians.png
75KB, 834x635px
Iranian unity, literally when?
>>
>2017
>not being a progressive atheist
Religion is dying worldwide, and you propose people to choose another bullshit instead of choosing living in the real world? What a retard.
>>72067262
It's oppressive shit taking political power as much as they can to push their agenda down the people throats: be obedient to the government, give money to the church, ban blasphemy, gays, abortions, hate the West, humanism is heresy etc etc etc. Well, all religions are like that but Orthodox Christianity is popular mostly in poor developing countries and Orthodox churches behave according to ideals of these societies.
>>
>>72067853
>It was in Europe until the Turks
? It was never called a Europe, ancient Greeks called it Asia.
Of course Zoroastrianism has nothing to do with Europe, but it's a universalist religion.
>>72067353
They are a small part of Iranians so there are not many many Zoroastrian immigrants among Iranian immigrants either.
>>72067468
>Jesus was an hippie and asked his follower to be hippes as well
Not really, there are some violent verses in a New Testament too. Also at least orthodox church sees New Testament as a guide to personal relationships and behavior of people, while see Old Testament as a guide to the state, laws, policies etc.
>>
File: Map_Sassanian_empire.jpg (117KB, 713x474px) Image search: [Google]
Map_Sassanian_empire.jpg
117KB, 713x474px
>>72067890
Soon

>>72067961
>Religion is dying worldwide, and you propose people to choose another bullshit instead of choosing living in the real world? What a retard.

You should listen your Scythian blood, Yuri

And you know deep in you that mankind cannot strive without a religion to guide it, and that your race-soulcannot bloom without an Aryan religion.
>>
File: tmp562011687364853760.jpg (389KB, 1240x962px) Image search: [Google]
tmp562011687364853760.jpg
389KB, 1240x962px
>>72067236
Actual Zoroastrians find it offensive to call it "Zoroastrianism". It's like calling Islam "Mohammedanism". We haven't called them what they prefer to be called because they're such a tiny religion, unlike Islam (which for a long time was known to Europeans as "Mohammedanism").

The correct term would be "Mazdaism". They worship the one true God, Ahura Mazda, lord of flames. There are other sects that are polytheistic, but the original, and only extant forms of the Mazdaist religion are strictly monotheistic.

Mazdaism is related to Hinduism, and heavily influenced Judaism (Babylonian captivity) and subsequent Abrahamic faiths. Today only a handful of persecuted devotees persist in rural Iran, and a more sizable diaspora community in the state of Gujarat in India, and the city of Mumbai as well, where they rose considerable wealth and stature.
>>
>>72067392
They own CNN, for one.
>>
>>72067832
>t. paki
>>
>>72068230
>Actual Zoroastrians
You're rude m8
>>
>>72068710
Hey, I was just saying it would trigger a real Zoroastrian. It's not like there are any left. Why should I care if they want to be called Zoroastrians or Mazdaists?

I was just letting OP know, if he wants to be a real Zoroastrian, he shouldn't use "Zoroastrian" to describe his own religion.

I also make fun of broom-beards and eskimos. They're not gonna read my post on the internet.
>>
File: 27.jpg (97KB, 797x504px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
97KB, 797x504px
>>72068883
I am OP m8
>>
yes, the night is dark and full of terrors
>>
Prince of Persia (character) probably a Zoroastrian as well.
Just think about it...
>>
>>72069025
he was a muzzie for sure
>>
>>72069025
>>72069024

Shit-tier caricature desu
>>
>>72069068
Don't think so. As I understood literally whole PoP based on Zoroastrian myths.
>>
>>72067236
>junior just installed crusader kings 2

how was your first game
>>
>>72069184
How did you know ?!
>>
>He wants to fuck his own sister this badly
Kinda sad actually.
>>
>>72069507
I want to fuck my mom actually
>>
>>72067236
Pathetic desu
>2017
>thinking you can find enlightenment through a teacher
>sticking to a single school
>needing some label to identify with
>not drawing wisdom from wherever you can
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.