[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (483KB, 672x731px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
483KB, 672x731px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>72057014
All three of them.
>>
>>72057014
People who willing fly to muzzie states
>>
If the South African was white they wouldn't have arrested him.
>>
File: Couple.jpg (14KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
Couple.jpg
14KB, 344x344px
Nohai, 26, complained of severe stomach cramps, Emlyn Culverwell, 27, took her to Medeor Medical Centre on January 29 where police authorities were called when they could not produce a marriage certificate.

The couple, who had been dating for two-and-a-half years, were arrested.

Being unmarried and pregnant is an offence according to Sharia law, applicable in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which could result in indefinite imprisonment or deportation.
>>
in my country we have a saying "cant do the time, don't do the crime"
they should lock this roastie up and throw away the key.
>>
>>72057014
What kind of retarded law punish you for a "crime" you did under another juridiction?
>>
>>72058228
I think they did it in the UAE tho, since it's where they met
>>
>>72058228
A lot of countries punish people who had sex with a minor abroad.
>>
File: 1486948537359.jpg (40KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
1486948537359.jpg
40KB, 600x515px
>>72058107
>>
>>72057014

I am going to laugh when Qatar hosts the world cup in 2022 and there ends up being 50,000 of these stories in the course of 1 week.

What kind of retard goes to an Islamic shit hole for a casual vacation?
>>
>>72058300
bloody thought police eh
>>
>>72058300
Welp, I guess if the USA were to do it, the UAE should be allowed too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.