[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helping others, feed children, nutrition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

For under 25 dollars you can feed a child for a whole month in Malawi. Money that probably means a little to you can give enough nutrition and feed a child that is born in poor conditions.

You will be donating a bag called "VitaMeal".
VitaMeal contains beneficial ingredients that add just the right amounts of calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates undernourished children need to grow and develop their full potential. VitaMeal is fortified with 25 essential vitamins and minerals in efficacious amounts to help correct any deficiencies and promoting healthy growth and development. The VitaMeal factory is in Malawi and is giving workplaces for the locals.

How to donate:
step 1: Register a user (direct link) https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/no_NO/signup/customer.html?gwpId=NO3354440&cid=OPS_mybuilder_mybuilder&utm_source=mybuilder&utm_medium=mybuilder

Step 2: search for Vitameal and choose product.
Step 3: Add to bag and purchase with ADR on.

Thank you.
>>
Where is Malawi?
>>
Malawi is in Africa
>>
>>72054979
>Money that probably means a little
>For under 25 dollars
>400$ average month salary here(In Moscow and Peter of course, about ~130kk lives for half from that)
WeW, lad. Better give the natural selection to do it job.Or GIB them money from your rich budget, 1st worlder.
>>
>>72054979
Pls stop. World should keep poorest of the countries alone, they need to develop on their own. Only thing you will accomplish is overpopulation. You will end up in endless cycle of supporting new mouth to feed as food becomes more readily available in those regions. You are not solving the problem, you are making it worse. Only reason you do this is to make you feel better about yourself and perhaps even profit. Instead give them education, see shout korea for example, they went from basically africa to one of largest economies in the world in only few generations. Also see this video for example why your idea won't work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
This post is meant for those who have the possibility to give and have a stable income.
So I am sorry if I provoked you.
I have already given much and still am. I am therefore spreading the message to others and dedicating my life to helping others from poverty.
>>
>>72055036
Nyasaland, it's near lake Victoria and borders Moçambique
>>
This makes CHILDREN the possibility to go to school and get educating instead of slave labour, this will help the country develop!
>>
>>72056422
>lake Victoria
Lake Malawi, got it wrong
>>
What are some good ways to actually help underdeveloped countries without destroying the local economies?
How about funding college scholarships?
>>
Better spend this money for condoms and sterilization surgeries in Africa. It's like dealing with stray dogs, "kind" people here feed them on the streets and they just breed more and more.
>>
>he says while living in norway
get up your ass and go back
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.