[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IndiaFlagMap.png (6KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IndiaFlagMap.png
6KB, 300x225px
what went right?
>>
>>72041137

Darjeeling tea.
>>
>>72041175
Is this a GuP reference?
>>
>>72043727
Why and how did India stay as one country instead of breaking up into different nations?
>>
>>72043815
Brits made it poor af, so there was no other choice. That, and the circumstances around independence.
>>
>>72043815
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh
>>
>>72041137
They are filling jobs Canadians refuse to do like being the minister of defense or taxi driver.
>>
>>72043856
India could be like 10 different countries right now
>>
>>72043727
kys weaboo
>>
>>72043899
Tbh id like that to happen
>>
>>72041137
Because we were able to separate Mudslimes from India. Atleast majority of them. Hopefully with Modi in power we would make India great again (i.e. make India largely Muslim free state)
>>
>>72048119
Lol Muslims breed faster than poos so...
>>
>>72041137
Decades and decades of British rule
>>
>>72041137
Most pathetic country on earth. Its sad really.
>>
>>72050124
Bangladesh has the lowest birthrate in south asia though
>>
File: upside down india pepe2.png (137KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
upside down india pepe2.png
137KB, 1024x1024px
>>72041137
>>
>>72050124
No Jose pig, they just convert people. But people cannot be converted to become pure blood Hindus on the other hand.
>>
>>72050658
Lick my ass Nigel. Go molest some children, maybe that is something "going right" for you too.
>>
The fact that they decided to skip industrialization and go straight to developing a post-industrial service industry is honestly kind of scary.

As a Westerner in IT straight out of uni you're already competing with Indians that have 10+ years of experience and are willing to work for far less than you. The only advantage you have is citizenship and cultural familiarity. The only reason I was even hired by my company is because they simply can't fill demand with their limited visas.

I don't especially like Trump but there's no doubt I owe my career stability to a lack of immigration reform and if such reform happened it would open a floodgate of poos willing to do IT work for less than a recent graduate.
>>
>>72051815
>lick my ass

I could kiss your hand instead, I'd still get the same taste of shit in my mouth.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.