[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 11

Do you agree?

http://www.dw.com/en/austria-calls-for-less-money-for-eu-states-opposing-refugee-distribution/a-37848662
>>
We're still full
>>
We are still hungary
>>
>>72036927
Yes, I do. Solidarity is a two-way street. I believe that we should accept our fair share of refugees.

Slovaks were refugees too. And maybe one day, we'll have to rely on humanity of other nations again.
>>
Does this mean we have to pay less and still not be in the group of cucks?
>>
>>72039531
wow, it is refreshing to see an eastern european with that sort of view
I wish more of your countrymen would agree with you
>>
>>72036927
New tax on austrian banks inc

Lets call it solidarity banking tax
>>
>>72036927
No they should send them back, most aren't refugees and aren't children. Just young men coming you europe expecting what they see marketed as the west which is why they think they deserve a bunch of money and that women just let them fuck them on the street.

Take away their benefits and they will flee like cockroaches when you turn on the lights.
>>
>>72039892
Hey, thank you for beeing so invested in our security and wellbeeing.
But the topic is more about the lack of solidarity in the EU, rather about how to deal with refugees
>>
>>72036927
>it's a Kraut making yet another thread about his Yuroreich episode
Nobody cares, based v4 will be running the EU in the future anyway after Britain leaves and you and France collapse.
>>
File: DeusExEU.png (897KB, 1193x527px) Image search: [Google]
DeusExEU.png
897KB, 1193x527px
>>72039923
You can have "solidarity" without signing your rights and sovereignty as a people away to globalist schemers.

Pic related
>>
>>72039807
probably
wish we'd do the same, but we're le humanitarian super power XD
>>
>>72036927
I don't really mind.
The money is never going to equal the cost of actually taking in the refugees.
>>
>>72039958
for example, when us went to war with afghanistan, we supported you, even though we thought it was wrong decision.
I think this is what solidarity is about. It is always easy to find excuses why you cant show solidarity, but then again, who needs such friends?
>>
great bait
>>
File: 1488982026227.png (220KB, 1017x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1488982026227.png
220KB, 1017x1149px
>>72036927
>>
>>72040010
Do you think I care? We could take on the rest of the world our military is so massive.

Stop being spineless multiculturists and fight for your rights to sovereignty and ancestral lands.
>>
>>72040188
you lost in Vietnam, you lost in Afghanistan
So I doubt you could take on the rest of the world
>>
>>72040188
arrogance leads to complacence.
>>
>>72040188
You'd be against the Roman Empire if you lived in antiquity.
>>
>>72040212
>you lost in Afghanistan
great meme
>>
>>72040246
>the Roman Empire is in any way like the EU
even more laughable than the US being compared to the Roman Empire
>>
>>72040212
We didn't, if we wanted to we could turn those countries into radioactive glass. The cost-benefit of Vietnam ended up being not worth it, and Afghanistan isn't over though it will likely end up the same way.

Also funny how you can't separate what individuals and people want vs what the government is doing. Though that's typical of you totalitarian krauts.
>>
>>72040212
They ignored an important rule in warfare, which was already written down in the 6th century BC:
"What is essential in war is victory, not prolonged operations."

It wasn't really their army that is not strong enough, but their objectives that were too vague.
>>
>>72040292
>The cost-benefit of Vietnam ended up being not worth it
That's what is commonly called losing
>>
>>72040246
I would, why do you think those tribes fought so hard against the Romans or any other group? The Romans came to steal rape and pillage them, and obliterate their identity and traditions turning them into more Romans.
>>
>>72040331
Still ignoring the more important points of all my posts. I don't give a shit about the wars.
>>
>>72040371
The important point is if a war in Vietnam is not "cost-beneficial" or however you call it, you are hardly able to take on the whole world alone
>>
>>72040399
Still not adressing my other points
>>72040292
>Also funny how you can't separate what individuals and people want vs what the government is doing. Though that's typical of you totalitarian krauts
>>72040188
>Stop being spineless multiculturists and fight for your rights to sovereignty and ancestral lands.
>>72039958
>You can have "solidarity" without signing your rights and sovereignty as a people away to globalist schemers.
>>
>>72036927
Yes, they should do their part and not just accept donations like welfare clients.

>>72036946
Enjoy losing billions.
>>
Westerneurocucks seem to forget that in exchange they got a tax free market of 200 million people for theri companies.
What do "refugees" have to do with that?Why do they still call evey parasitic shitskin a refugee?
>>
>>72040188
>ancestral lands

You guys know all about invading and taking over someone's ancestral lands.
>>
>>72041820
>Enjoy losing billions.
1% of our GDP

Oh no, we will die.
>>
>>72042055
Exactly a good warning to what can happen. Also nobody alive today had anything to do with that shit I'm friends with native americans most of them don't give a shit they just want a good job to live their life like everyone else.
>>
>>72042064
I guess you should manage without them, then.
>>
>>72036927
Still continuing on the path to self destruction I see
>>
>>72042166
Fair enough. Maybe you should end the sanctions on Russia since they're not going to give up Crimea?
>>
>>72042215
I'm not the US government anon. Just a random dude observing the world.
>>
I agree. The more people see the downsides of the EU the faster it will fall

Right now eastern Europe is OK with giving up their independence for monies, we'll see how they'll feel about it in the future
>>
From an independent standpoint, it's interesting to see how easily pressured into German backed policies other European countries are. Sure, this time around the Germans don't have guns and tanks involved (yet) but wasn't it originally decided in the formation of the EU that you all wouldn't have political power over other countries either? How long do you think it will be until the Germans are calling for a unified EU military led by Germans and bureaucrats? I mean is it even possible to say no to them anymore without being starved out financially?
>>
>>72042453
>are calling for a unified EU military
They're doing it now, look it up. Some EU bureaucrats are advocating for it.
>>
>>72042612
WW3 imminent
>>
>>72036927
>Do you agree?
No, I don't.

The sooner the EU establishes a strict outer border the better. Our unprepared system has suffered under Schengen, both because of EU and non-EU migrants. I believe in the EU as such, but each and every nation needs to have a right to controlling their own demographics. If they agree to Schengen, that's one thing, but no one signed a just-refugee-me-up-senpai-agreement when they joined it.

Sweden's reputation as a generous welfare state (which has served us well so far) run by empathetic people meant it become the number one spot for refugees, "refugees" and welfare migrants. We've a veritable barrier of countries between us and the Middle-East and none of them stopped shit. So if we can't maintain our internal borders as well we need to in the face of this new reverse Migration Period, we need the external ones.
>>
>>72042835
You guys are fucked because all your politicians and most of your people are naive idealists who think it's racist and immoral to turn them away.
>>
File: 1488915956399.jpg (65KB, 636x502px) Image search: [Google]
1488915956399.jpg
65KB, 636x502px
>less money for
we're a net giver anyways
>>
>>72042952
And this is why you have to accidently drop a few tactical nukes on westerneurocucks.
>>
>>72041820
>their part
Our part in what? Germans were importing shitskins because they thought they could repeat Turkish meme and get a nice boost to econony. And now that it backfired on them it's suddenly supposed all europes problem. Poland took over 1 million Ukrainians already, if it is about helping people escaping from war then we did more than our part. But its not, it's about Germany wanting to get rid of leeches they imported thenselves without asking anyone else for opinion. Facing the music of their actions is their problem, not of other countries
>>
>>72042952
Don't talk to me or my country ever again.
>>
>>72043210
There is a difference between refugees and Ukrainian. The firs ones run away from war the second are coming to work. The first need help and money, the second are working and make me and you richer. What you are saying is that we don't need to help cause there are people from abroad already working in our country. It makes no sense, anon. Also these people from middle east and Africa didn't come to Germany just like that. They "invaded" Southern Europe and Germany helped those coutries by taking some burden on themselves. I'm not trying to discuss whether refugees are dangerouse or not. Just straightening some facts.
>>
>>72043718
So there was no armed conflict in Ukraine in recent history? Goddamn timelines are mixing again.
And why do those refugees need money? Why should the be taken care of? Yes, European refugees were escapin Europe durong WW II. They were also working and supporting themselves. War is tragic, but it does not entitle you to being provided for by other country for years. Oportunity for coming to the safe country and being able o find job there should be enough for a honest and hard working man.
And yes, Germany imported them. They lured them in with promises of social support. We have no such social support system and gues what? Some time ago humanitarian organisations took in a few dozens of Syrian families here. The were provided with an apartament, opportunity to learn Polish and to find job. All fucked off to Germany overnight because they wanted free benefits, not opportunies for safe place to live and honest work
>>
>>72044036
God I fucking love Poland, stay based.
>>
>>72039531
this
>>
>>72044036
There is a war in Ukraine, obviously and in my humble opinion we should be giving some of the Ukrainians asylum status. But we don't :) As a country we do not treat them as refugees. We let them work and that's it (and that's good).
You are right that there is quite a long list of exemples of refugees lack of gratitude towards the host country. I'm not even going to try to defend that. But even if the half of them don't need or deserve the amount of help they are getting should it mean that we should not help anyone? It's up to us to have a strong country with strong law. Kick out those who cause problems and help those who need it. We are poorer than Germany so our help would be smaller. If they run away to the west. Good, problem's gone. But saying no to European solidaryty is just not in our interests, refugees aside. We will loose more by not helping than with helping ( I know, cold, but true).
>>
>>72044394
If by helping them you mean giving them opportunity to come here and maybe helping in transition process, ie providing with a place to live for some time and language courses, then yes, I'm all for it. But only if they'll work for themselves and abide our laws
But how many Syrians are applying for asylum in Poland? Havent heard of one case. During World Youth Days in Krakow there was a group of pilgrims from Syria. TV stations interviewed them, people were offering them asylums because everyone assumed they needed help. They politely declined, asked for prayer and help in rebuilding their country after the war and went back to Syria. Those kind of people I respect and would mind them staying here, but they didnt want to themselves.
So why did they come back if its really that bad there? Or maybe or do those who flood Germany do that because they're treated like royalty there with indefinite free housung, pocket money, free food, no consequences for crimes etc.? Cut all social benefits and other free shit and see how many will still want to come
>>
>>72042052
So, no hard feelings when we cut EU development funds then?
>>
>>72046241
No hard feeling when we tax the fuck out your companies and products in out countries then?
>>
>allows the most racist part of Europe to join the EU
>complains when the racist part doesn't accept refugees
>>
>>72046391
Pretty sure that doesnt work within the single market
>>
It's getting tougher and tougher to hide that the refugees didn't only make the crime statistics explode and will not work a single day in their entire lives here (quite many are illiterate even in their own language) so now the government wants to export our problems to the rest of the Europe.

Stay strong bros, it's just a barking dog. They would be too scared to take any actual steps because muh economy and muh EU.
>>
>>72046572
Pretty sure that without structural fundings we have no incentive to keep single market rules that profit you and EU is kill. Do you want to kill EU over refugees tou imported but cant handle Hans?
>>
File: 1484949647930.jpg (15KB, 231x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484949647930.jpg
15KB, 231x240px
>>72036946
>>72039423
Underrated
>>
>>72046885
You are welcome to leave the EU, if you wanna.
Ukraine seems to be doing pretty well, even without the EU
>>
The ones we accepted rented a bus and drove of to the direction of Germany.
Good luck keeping them here retards
>>
>>72047118
So it cant be helped, right? looks like Germany has to deal with the refugee crisis on its own?
>>
I unironically support distributing refugees.
>>
>>72036927
To think of it, we could accept these terms, get bunch of them, get eu munies and watch them escaping to germany next day.
>>
Of course I don't support it.
>>
>>72047190
Yes. Forcing refugees to stay where don't want to is against human rights ;^) and anyways you invites with Merkel them you and deal with them faggots
>>
>>72047087
We don't wanna, but with cuting of structural funds you start the process that will destroy single market first and then entire EU. If you think that your economy is not dependent on eastern and southern markets giving you preferable treatment then you are kidding yourself
>>
>>72047300
hey thats cool.
but i hope you understand that we are gonna need to spend more money then. we probably can save money by reducing EU fundings, and the maybe lifting sanctions against russia could help us aswell
>>
>>72047190
Freedom of movement is always a two edged blade.

Some Catholic foundation in Poland took few refugee families from Syria (muh teachings of Christ). They provided them with a flat, food, money, work offerings and even free bus passes to they could get to work.

After two weeks they packed their bags in the middle of the night and fucked off right to Germany without a word.

Unless we chain them to a lamppost or put them in a guarded concentration camp there's no fucking way they're going to stay here.
>>
>>72047366
Good. Destroy EU and enjoy more "refugees" with Shultz or what ever that commies name is
>>
>>72047328
Even without fundings, Poland is better within the EU, rather than beeing alone with Russia

>>72047412
But you can't really compare the deeds of a private organization with actions of government, right? What if way say the refugees that they only get money as long as they stay in poland. Maybe they have to go to the administration building to fetch the money in person. I am sure some sort of solution can be found
>>
>>72046241
>>72047366
why are germans so evil baka iibh senpai
>>
>>72047565
so in order not to be evil, we still continue to give the eastern europeans free money, while taking care of refugees by ourselves, right?
>>
>>72047548
Are you stupid? What does it solve?
"Get money as long as you stay in Poland" was the term they got here in the first place.
They still went to Germany
>>
>>72047648
>continue to give the eastern europeans free money
That's a fallacy. German government hasn't sunk a single euro in Poland.
They're investment funds, not a fucking charity.
>>
>>72047366
>we probably can save money by reducing EU fundings
you really are retarded and don't understand numbers
you act as if you personally fund entire eastern europe, while in fact EU investments are a tiny portion of our budget

i find it hilarious how germans talk about "forcing" other countries to do their willing and try to blackmail us with pennies, but the truth is germany has no power over anyone, that's why v4 countries have been just telling you to fuck off with your "refugees" and you can't do anything about it
>>
File: you.jpg (159KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
159KB, 1024x640px
>>72047648
>investments
>free money
>>
>>72047703
so you saying EU investment funds have nothing to do with solidarity, right? So we can invest our money elsewhere, if it serves our interests?

>>72047655
we need an EU wide asylum request system. if they come to Germany, German administration will see that they are already registerd in Poland and give them no money.
The problem with the church charity is that they were probably not officially registerd, so german authorities had no idea about it
>>
Britain did the good choice.

Fuck Germany. I wish Americans and Sovietics genocided them.
>>
>>72047732
I am not forcing anybody. But you have to understand, if we are to take care of refugee crisis on our own, we cant afford to invest the money in poland, we gonna need it in Germany
>>
>>72047754
You are a Pole in Britain, arent you?
>>
>>72047864
>so you saying EU investment funds have nothing to do with solidarity, right?
Absolutely.

If I give you money so you can turn this money into profit and bring me back €2 for every €1 I gave you is it called solidarity?
No it's called fucking business. Exactly what happens with the "generous EU funding" we get here.

>So we can invest our money elsewhere, if it serves our interests?
You do.
If I recall Germany sponsored one gas pipeline and is in the process of building a second one that wrap around Poland precisely because it serves your interests.

>if they come to Germany, German administration will see that they are already registerd in Poland and give them no money.
Yeah and they riot, burn your cars and demand German citizenship just like they did in France and the soft cunts making up german govt will go "o-okay then".
>>
>>72047864
>if they come to Germany, German administration will see that they are already registerd in Poland and give them no money.
How? Even in your country with single system there are cases of people taking multiple gibs on multiple identities. They can just "lose" theirbID and come to Germany again. Whole system of giving them gibs for nothing instead of letting them stay only on candition they introduce themselves to job market is retarded, theyll be trying to get gibs instead of trying to find work
>>
>>72048029
Yeah so?
>>
>>72048074
So basically, you are saying, weather we invest our money in poland or nordstream II, is completely our decision, and you are fine with either? I can live with that

>>72048086
Yes, we have some problems and bad cooperation between German states, and we definitly need to improve it. but at the same time, we also need to improve the cooperation between eu member states to be more efficient at refugee registration
>>
>>72047993
>I am not forcing anybody.
>if we are to take care of refugee crisis on our own, we cant afford to invest the money in poland, we gonna need it in Germany
i guess you are an influential member of german government then, if the decision is only up to you, which is weird considering you clearly have no idea how EU (or international relations even) work
>>
>>72048293
I am just one small guy. The only thing I can do is vote for Schulz, who made it very clear that solidarity is not a one-way street for him, and that he wants to reduce the EU development funds and German contributions to the security againt Russia
>>
>>72040188
YOUR POL IS SHOWING
>>
>>72048468
>The only thing I can do is vote for Schulz, who made it very clear that solidarity is not a one-way street for him
yes, vote for him and enjoy even more refugees, clearly that's what german people want
>German contributions to the security againt Russia
top kek
your only contribution is trying to make EU more dependent on natural resource imports from Russia
>>
History taught us to never trust Austrians. First they stirr shit up then shift the blame.
>>
I think east europe has enough problems already. They don't need German problems added to it.
>>
>>72048666
but they quiet welcome german money, dont they?
>>
>>72036927
Yes. Go ahead and do it.

If we don't want to hang together then it is only fair that we hang separately.
>>
>>72048701
and you welcome polish money, do you?
>>
>>72048701
That money is not for that purpose.
>>
>>72048701
DO IT FAGGOTS I dare you.
Cut funding.
Impose sanctions.

Hurry up already. Exercise your superior germanic strength. Punish the selfish cowardly slavs and huns. What can possibly go wrong?
>>
>>72036946
Full of millions of complaining old people you mean. Good luck keeping your economy up while all your young people move away.
>>
>>72048172
>I can live with that
You have to. I doubt a german /v/edditor has anything to say on the matter.

>is completely our decision
Was it ever someone else's decision?
Did you seriously imply that Poles dictate the actions of a German government?
>>
Imagine how good Europe would be if Germs had Australia illegal immigration policy.
>>
>>72048701
German retailers run many of the big store chains in the Eastern EU, we are benefiting from trade with them just as much as the other way around so don't act like we are sacrificing ourselves for them.

If they were to cut us off from their markets it would actually be really bad for the German economy.
>>
>>72048842
>Good luck keeping your economy up while all your young people move away
good that we have ukrainians coming to replace them then ))
our economy is growing rather well btw, better than in previous years
>>
>>72048723
>>72048826
already happening
Polands EU development funds are gonna be cut
http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/eu-commissioner-pushes-for-hard-line-on-poland-a-1137672.html
>>
>>72048965
And whome are they gonna trade with, if they leave the EU? Russia?
>>
>>72049011
Why would they have to leave the EU?
France and Spain and Italy are on their side, the German forceful relocation of refugees is not supported by anyone other than Germany and Austria and maybe Sweden.
>>
File: 1410995173610.png (13KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
1410995173610.png
13KB, 360x315px
>>72048975
>proposes
>flouting of democratic values in Poland and Hungary
why are middle-eastern european countries like germany or austria so obsessed with internal eastern european politics?
>>
>>72049066
because they cant cut us off from the market as long as they are part of the single market
>>
>>72049103
because we are all part of the same single market, anon.
Poles elect nationalistic populists who hate Germany, that affects us
>>
>>72049122
And you can't sanction them if you don't have majorities.

By the way, cuts in development funds are normal when a country becomes more developed and Poland and friends are actually doing pretty well so it would have been adjusted anyway.

It's just a bunch of hot air to make Germans feel like they can pressure them when they can't.
>>
>>72048975
Good. Keep it up.

At last the nations will be either obliterated by a detached ivory tower central government, or freed from shackles of an impotent trade union that never really cared for any values in the first place.
>>
>>72049216
>And you can't sanction them if you don't have majorities.
so you are not a german? where are you from?
>>
>>72049218
>or freed from shackles of an impotent trade union that never really cared for any values in the first place
so they gonna be free like ukraine?
>>
>>72049172
>Poles elect nationalistic populists who hate Germany
seems like a very sane approach to politics those days, good that germans can't do anything about it other than cry in interviews for leftist medias
>>
>>72049253
I am German, I just have a special hatred for people such as yourself who completely identify with the European project and defend all the actions of the German government during the refugee crisis and deflect all the blame on other countries.
>>
>>72039531
This isn't solidarity, this is genocide of other peoples.
If this was a situation where for example a specific part of spaniards or frenchmen were in trouble and we all worked together to fix the issue, I would be 100% behind it
But this is nothing more than the genocide of European people only so Merkel has more international PR in her retarded idea of "humaniatarian superpower"

I think this is a cowardly move by Austrians because they don't have the guts to tell the refugees to fuck off, thus desperately trying to push the problem onto the eastern countries to which I say FUCK OFF
>>
>>72049172
If the actions of German government go against our interests why would you expect otherwise?

The damage control of german-owned lugenpresse in Poland for the last year is proof enough how inconventient our current government is for Germany.
>>
>>72049333
Trips blessed this based post.
>>
>>72049306
So to whome are you loyal then? To Germany? Then why would you support the fact that we give Eastern Europeans money while they dont help us with refugees
>>
>>72049391
>the fact that we give Eastern Europeans money
It's not a fact, it's a lie.
Investments are not charity.
>>
>>72049286
Quite possibly, yes. Such is the wages of corruption and ignorance.
Deciding forces will not be making a cost-benefit analysis, they will be making an emotional political choice.
>>
>>72049388
>they dont help us with refugees
we didn't tell you to take them you dip
in fact no one did
>>
>>72049372
>If the actions of German government go against our interests why would you expect otherwise?
Do you really wanna go down that road? Not only is Poland dependand on the development funds from Germany, Polish industry is highly integrated into German supply chain. If Germany would only look out for its own interests, it could fuck Poland over big time
>>
>>72049475
meant for >>72049391
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (202KB, 760x506px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
202KB, 760x506px
>>72049391
> they dont help us with refugees
>>
>>72049480
>Polish industry is highly integrated into German supply chain.
And vice versa.

> Not only is Poland dependand on the development funds from Germany
and your export based economy is highly dependent on the purchasing force of the polish market
>>
>>72049333
As somebody who lives in the baltics, and who experienced russification policy of the soviet union, you spit in the face of your ancestors, by calling helping refugees a genocide
shame on you
>>
>>72049391
If you cut funds we can tax your companies here(banks, supermarkets, car makers) and tax your import here

Fun fact: you import more goods here than we export to germany

Trade wars are fun

>ruining EU for some muslims shitskins

Bravo Germany
>>
>>72049475
Greece and Italy did
>>
>>72049480
>Not only is Poland dependand on the development funds from Germany
you vastly overestimate importance of german money and underestimate the magnitude of political boon that cutting them to punish the evil racist poles would be for nationalists.
>Polish industry is highly integrated into German supply chain.
this actually works both ways. When trade is impaired, both sides suffer.

I actually don't mind Schulz but with your attitude you are doing him a disservice.
>>
>>72049577
no you cant, because we are in the single market.
you have no possiblity to discriminate against German companies

>>72049547
Just compare the percentage of polish trade with Germany, and German trade with Poland
>>
>>72049614
Merkel broadcasted how great germany was and promised free shit to them, and let them in by the millions.

Just grow a pair of balls and kick them out for fucks sake, they aren't war torn refugees they are migrants from all over africa and the middle east looking for a free ride.
>>
>>72049700
>Just compare the percentage of polish trade with Germany, and German trade with Poland
Yes, you export a lot. And we buy a lot.
That's why German government wants to keep the money flowing because it keeps the purchasing power strong so we buy more.
What is Germany going to do if Eastern Europe stops buying German exports?

You clearly haven't thought that through have you?
>>
>>72049700
Thats the end of EU and single market Hans

People here hate muslims with passion, try to import here muslims or cur the EU funds and we would exit EU in weeks

Our economy would go south but still better than have ghettos full of shitskins
>>
>>72049784
For example, we could sell more to Russia. I am sure they wouldn't mind tighter trade relations to Germany
>>
>>72049614
Then why don't Italy and Greece complain about us?
I'll tell you - because your government is literally tumblr
>>
>>72036946
Wait, isn't Poland a country that people are fleeing from rather than fleeing to?
>>
>>72049735
Look, you are an American, and I dont blame you for not beeing well informed about the refugee crisis, but maybe you shouldnt try telling me things about my country?
>>
>>72049614
Then go yell at Italy for literally paying money to refugees just so they go to Germany.
Why the fuck would Eastern Europe have to genocide themselves with their much lower populations only so Merkel and Schultz and realize their dreams about a multikulti Europe?
There are 5 million slovaks and if it was up to you, literally every single one of them would be replaced by "refugees" as long as you don't have to deal with it.

You are asking us to commit ethnic genocide against ourselves for YOUR benefit.
This is not solidarity, this is straight up extortion.
>>
>>72049011
>whome
*whomst've
>>
>>72049852
because they can hardly expect any help from you
>>
>>72049941
Correctly
>>
>>72049887
If we wanted to genocide you, we would need no refugees for that
>>
>>72049842
>I am sure they wouldn't mind tighter trade relations to Germany
If so, why there's no free trade agreement between Russia and Germany (or even an EU-Russia agreement) already?

Oh shit because they DO mind.

besides
>we could sell more to Russia.
How would you achieve that without losing millions since Russian market wasn't stimulated for the last 10 years?
How are you going to compete with Chinese products that Russia gets next border?

Just be honest, you haven't actually think it through?
>>
>this retarded Kraut again
neck yourself, seriously
>>
>>72049884
That just shows how full it is.

>>72049941
Come up with a border control policy and we can talk about who will pay how much and what happens to migrants. Until then fuck off with your blaming. Your government is as much at fault for how shitty the dublin regulation is as anyone else, in fact more so due to relative influence and leadership potential it holds.

If you think that strongarm tactics and browbeating will be effective against countries that already struggle with rising tides of nationalism then you are a truly poor delusional fuck.
>>
>>72050048
>If so, why there's no free trade agreement between Russia and Germany (or even an EU-Russia agreement) already?
Because show solidarity with you and respect your wish for more protection against Russians

>How would you achieve that without losing millions since Russian market wasn't stimulated for the last 10 years?
We will not switch to Russia overnight. We could just gradually increase our trade with them
>>
>>72050050
desu I think he's a nationalist shill trying to make Schulz look retarded

but whatever, everyone can decide for themselves.
>>
>>72050077
The countries that struggle with nationalism are the western ones, Germany, Netherlands, France.
If we dont take a harder stance against Eastern Europe and force them to share the burden, the nationalits in our country might win.
And trust me, you wouldnt wanna be locked between Russia and a nationalist Germany
>>
>>72050040
Good thing you will genocide yourselves before we ever take the brunt.
The kraut must die for peace to exist in Europe.
Poland must take the leading role in EE matters and tell the westerners to fuck off with their maniacal ideas already.
>IF U DONT HEP U WITH RAPEFUGEES WE WILL NOT GIBE MONI TO 2
>meanwhile western companies benefit the most from eastern cheap workforce
>french farmers get BY FAR the most subsidies while EE get the least
>a-at least w-we give you those few cents f-for asphalt
kys western europe
you are a degenerate shithole that will die like you deserve
>>
>>72050114
>Because show solidarity with you and respect your wish for more protection against Russians
Don't be silly.
Poland would benefit massively from a free trade agreement with Russia.
It's them who are afraid of it because Pootin loves to use import embargo on polish products as political leverage.

>We will not switch to Russia overnight. We could just gradually increase our trade with them
How are you going to do that without losing billions and setting your economy in depression?
>>
EU is so fucked up, no cohesion, no solidarity, everyone just want money and money. I hope Le Pen gets elected and crushes this shit.
>>
i'm pretty sure this germ is false flagging or trolling for replies, because nobody could possibly be this retarded

well done, you've baited out many (You)s in this thread
>>
>>72050132
>desu I think he's a nationalist shill trying to make Schulz look retarded
well, I think that's an overprojection, but who knows, really

I'm not even triggered by his opinions, he can think what he wants for all I care, just by how he completely ignores any valid points and immediately shifts the focus of discusion when he's proven wrong
>>
>>72050262
Well, I dont live in Poland, so my information only comes from second hand. But it seems to me that Poles hate Russia and are one of the biggest supportes for the anti-Russian sanctions.
With that beeing said, I agree with that and I am all for more trade with Russia, it would benefit you both economically and from a security perspective
>>
>>72050248
Poland would fuck you over, if they were in charge. Do you really think that PiS cares about the wellbeeing of Latvia?
>>
>>72039531
>slovaks
>refugees
>literally as white as any other eastern euro slavic nation

nice try Jozef.
>>
>>72050439
>But it seems to me that Poles hate Russia and are one of the biggest supportes for the anti-Russian sanctions.
Only because they sanction us like 2-3 times every year and our farmers (we export mainly food to Russia since their massive wasteland is barren) are hit by financial problems.

As soon as polish government does something Putin doesn't like entire russia goes "Russophobic bacteria found in Polish pork and apples, shut it down", but then they gladly buy the same apples and pork rebranded as serbian export and no bacteria was ever to be seen again.
>>
>>72050221
What, so you hope to win "germany stronk" electorate by bullying other nations by abusing EU mechanisms because you're too impotent and incompetent to come up with EU-level solution?
You're only vindicating these nationalists and certainly do nothing to restore confidence of Europeans in the EU.

>And trust me, you wouldnt wanna be locked between Russia and a nationalist Germany
What I want is irrelevant.

You are not an European. You are a German.
If you are representative of Schulz voters, which I doubt, then EU is already dead.
>>
File: euflagburn.jpg (32KB, 398x304px) Image search: [Google]
euflagburn.jpg
32KB, 398x304px
>>72036927
you know my thoughts
>>
>>72050305
I am just really frustrated with the lack of solidarity in the EU.
I am well aware that my tone isn't hepling, but then again, the stuff I write here doesnt matter. So its a goof way of leting off steam
>>
>>72050543
Strategically it's more reliable partner than Germany so I would rather put my chips on them than you.
>>
File: PKW_Orlik_07.jpg (31KB, 474x475px) Image search: [Google]
PKW_Orlik_07.jpg
31KB, 474x475px
>>72050543
>Do you really think that PiS cares about the wellbeeing of Latvia?
Polish Airforce maintains constant presence in the Baltics
>>
>>72050672
We can have solidarity when it comes to Greece and other Southern European counties
We cannot have solidarity when it comes to a minimum of million refugees every god damn year.
How hard is it to understand that?
>>
>>72050649
pls move to some moral country from this degenerate geyrope already
>>
>>72050639
calling it bullying is a bit strong, dont you think? We have helped you for years, and in the hour of need, you denied us solidarity. Do you rellay believe such things happen in politics without consequences?
I wonder if you see us as dumb suckers who need to be exploited? Or if you simply feel entitled to the money we give to you
>>
>>72050738
So why didnt you help Greece with the refugee problem?
>>
>>72050723
Protection of the eastern EU border is in your own best interest
>>
Always when I start thinking that Germans are alright, albeit a bit autistic, a thread like this appears.
>>
>>72050819
If you cannot control your outside borders, then you are clearly not doing your fucking job.
You don't see us crying about our constant illegal vietnamese immigrants or refugees because we actually can deal with our fucking borders without the jew need of pushing the problem onto other countries.
>>
>>72050866
Protection of our border with russia is in our interests.
Protecting borders of baltic countries is not.
>>
>>72050866
>Poland will fuck Baltics over
>protecting Baltics is in Polands best interests
Now you're just contradicting yourself
>>
>>72050751
Cheap tricks like this won't work on me lad. I'd personally be more than happy to have my country contribute to common policy. Hell I'd be unironically proud of my country had it become a net contributor, helping develop for instance Ukraine.
That doesn't mean I'd want my representatives to allow themselves to get extorted by people who want to score cheap populism points with their own ignorant electorate, and certainly not by adopting self-destructive policies just for the sake of being told how good guys we are.

Incidentally, this cynical, dishonest garbage that you're trying here "oh we poor good innocent germans and you evil slavs" is just another element of the self-perpetuating cycle that continues to erode any faith in goodwill between nations and to me proves you're not really interested in hearing other points of view than your own.
>>
>>72051156
Protecting border is in your both interest, so you can cooperate there.
But if there will be some differences between your countries, Poland might very easily use its bigger economic power to fuck Latvia over
>>
All refugees should just be deported to the country they arrived in.

And let that country decide what they do with them. Keep them, return them, throw them into the ocean. Whatever.

Italy literally paid refugees to go north. And then Germany has to solve it? That's complete bullshit.
>>
>>72051159
So helping Greece and Italy with the refugee influx they cant handle is a "self-destructive policies just for the sake of being told how good guys we are"?
>>
>>72051208
Same applies to them and you. Its a matter of trust in both cases.
>>
>>72049573
Did you emigrate to Germany?
>>
>>72051302
Giving a blank cheque on accepting arbitrary amount of migrants is a self-destructive policy just for the sake of being told how good guys we are, and with detrimental effect on resolving the long-term problems to boot.

What I want is a policy that says who will guard the borders, what happens to intercepted migrants and where migrants that don't meet conditions for asylum seekers are deported.
Those are circumstances when I'd be more than happy to contribute, be it with money, armed forces or migrant settlements (although I figure many here would not agree with me on the latter and would prefer former two instead).
>>
>>72051302
We'd be far more willing to cooperate if you werent literally keeping borders open and inviting them into your country without even checking if theyre actually fleeing from war. With your current policies theyll never stop coming and it will not be actual refugees, but migrants from poorer countries looking for free shit you're constantly promising them
>>
>>72051497
Germany is not really in position to be checking them, that's up to countries like Hungary, Greece, Italy etc.
And these countries would require means to carry this out.

Just saying "ok we'll take everyone who comes" is just continuation of retarded shit Germany did when migrants were coming "only" by mediterranean.
>>
>>72051476
>>72051497
Ok, imagine, its the first half of 2015, Italy and Greece are struggling with the refugee influx, especially Greece is on the verge of collapsing and need immidiate help.
You are Angela Merkel, what do you do?
>>
>>72051643
Soros proposed to set up join EU humanitarian operation near actual warzones and shift most refugee fund to it. It would mostly deal with humanitarian relief on site, but most endangered population could apply for asylum with it and when their status would be confirmed theyd be granted asylum in the EU. Those who come illegally would be returned and permanently banned from ever entering EU like in Australia. I think its a good idea, certainly better than what we have now. it would be best both for people who actually need help and for EU
>>
>>72051880
Relief Greece like you did but with agreement of rest of EU, then
>>72051923
>>
Are germans normally this much of a cuck?
>>
>>72051880
I would stop accepting asylum seekers in Europe. And made illegally staying in Europe a crime.
>>
>>72052081
How do you prevent refugees from arriving in Greece?

>>72052000
the problem was the lack of cooperation from many eastern european countries, especially hungary
>>
>>72052185
>refugees travel on blow-up boat
>take them on ship
>put them back in syria

>refugees try to cross any land border
>tell them no and don't let them in
>they stay out

wow so hard
do germans seriously not understand how borders work
>>
>>72052285
European countries signed the geneva convention and cant simply put refugees back into war zones.
apart from the fact that you cant simply dump the people you dont want into other sovereign countries.
>>
>>72051880
>Short term:
Lend support - financial and in terms of manpower - to border countries to secure them.
Refrain from hypocritical criticism.
>Medium term and long term:
Task ministry of foreign affairs to begin working on repatriation deals and support for refugee camps in the immediate area of origins of refugee streams.
Call an EU summit and begin fleshing out the long overdue common migration policy, and ensure that it gets equitable media coverage
(we don't actually know most details of the proposals, and clickbait focuses on "migrant quotas")

everything is easier in hindsight though, hence I never blame Merkel - or at least not as much as others do, since absence of common migration policy foreseen by the Lisbon treaty is nothing but negligence.
>>
>>72052185
Because humanitarian operation outside of EU borders was never proposed. I know people from far right and even they agree that there is humanitarian crisis and EU should help, they just dont agree with taking in literally everyone that comes here and claims o be escapong war, because they are aware that many of them are not actual refugees
>>
>>72052390
Than dump them in North Africa, most aren't from Syria anyways.
>>
>>72052185
>How do you prevent refugees from arriving in Greece?
You don't. You put them into prison for a year and then deport them again to Sudan.
>>
>>72052450
I dont know about Netherlands, but Germany doesnt have the prison capacity for another million inmates

>>72052393
Greece simply cant take over a million refugees, even with more money and manpower. thousands would have died

>>72052411
and thats why you need to find out who is a refugee and who isn't. And that takes time and you need to house the people in the meantime somewhere
>>
>>72052411
Yeah, and apparently SOMEONE is telling the migrants that taking their fingerprints is infringing on their human rights.
>>
>>72052576
You have the capacity for a million refugees. It's just a matter of will.
>>
>>72052667
yes but not in prisons
>>
>>72052731
We already house our refugees in open prisons.
>>
>>72052576
>and thats why you need to find out who is a refugee and who isn't. And that takes time and you need to house the people in the meantime somewhere
Thats why you set out operation outside of EU borders and let people apply for asylum there and let in only the ones that got cleared
>>
>>72052768
We only have to close the doors. And put some of our marechaussee down as guards.
>>
>>72052786
and what do you do with people who come here by boats?
>>
>>72052576
>Greece simply cant take over a million refugees, even with more money and manpower. thousands would have died
Bullshit. And Jordan could?
Turkey can?

Million is still nothing compared to what's to come. We need that border policy and we need effective development programs in third world in order to ensure that they have other places to go to and less reasons to leave in the first place.

It's not impossible to set up infrastructure capable of identifying and detaining necessary amount of migrants, but it would take effort, money, people, what have you. Or at least put a price tag on such. But obviously it's easier to do nothing, or at least engage in shouting matches and blame shifting.
>>
>>72052867
Put them in detention camps. Preferably outside of EU. Once you've let them loose in schengen, you've lost.
>>
>>72039949
I bet it's the same sinister fucking cunt too.
>>
>>72052867
Makebitbclear that applying for asylum is the only way to get in and those coming illegaly will be deniedno, returned and forever banned from applyin for asylum and ever enterin EU. Australia did an entire campaign aimed at people coming by boats with posters and shit and it worked. Those running boats are making great profit from it, thet take around 1000 euros feom each person they put on boat. They are despicable profiteers that tell fairytales about europe to those getting on boats. The whole process is inhuman and needs to be stopped using radical measures
>>
>>72053297
This. Not enough is being done against the traffickers.

I wonder if setting up detention camps in vicinity of known mafia strongholds would help...
>>
>>72036927
It seems ze Austrians need a greater number of diversity.
>>
>>72053555
Lets ask Italian mafia to take care of traffickers.
>>
>>72053775
in the end they will just replace them
>>
File: eu_burning_flag.jpg (12KB, 298x271px) Image search: [Google]
eu_burning_flag.jpg
12KB, 298x271px
Fuck the EU

fuck austria

PLEXIT NOW!!!
>>
>>72053872
the day later poland would be part of russia
>>
>>72053872
PLEBXIT NOW!!
>>
>>72053775
They are participating on this business. Point is to make it clear to them it's not in their interest to do so.

I mean holy shit, EU is a helpless buffoon slapped by crises left and right, incapable of reaching any common resolve, where in contrast international cooperation between criminal gangs works perfectly.
>>
>>72053904
>>72053926

drop dead yurotrash
>>
>>72053904
>le big ebil russia boogeyman again
>>
>>72052433
The problem is that Europe tries to abide laws, but Africa doesn't.
Those immigrants come without documents Africa simply let them pass and goes "haha, they want to get to Europe, not my problem"
When you try to send them back, then "wouw, wouw, wouw, you can't prove from what country they are, can't let them through, sorry ;^)"

It's a fucking joke, really. The less someone deserves to stay, the harder it is to get rid of them.
>>
>>72057717
But if Euro country's just dump there and don't give a fuck those North African countries can't do shit. What are they going to do, attack a NATO country?

Let those Africans deal with their shitty people themselves.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.