[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: ourgirl.png (654KB, 801x596px) Image search: [Google]
ourgirl.png
654KB, 801x596px
Who was in the wrong here...?
>>
>>72035590

she is nazist
turkfobia mental ill
>>
Since every Armenian girl seems to be a coalburning whore. I'm going to have to stand with Turkey on this issue. Mehmet did nothing wrong.
>>
>>72035590
Hey Bulgaria, I'm coming to Sunny Beach in June. What are my chances of getting some slaggy Bulgarian girls back to my hotel??
>>
>>72035590
no one
>>
>>72035664
>I'm coming to Sunny Beach in June
pls no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok&t=4s

also none, since they are basically no Bulgarian in Sunny Beach, its a drunk foreigners containment shithole

go to some comfy coastal small town if you want actual vacation
>>
>millions

when will this meme end. OE's total armenian population was 1.1m. barely 600k armenians died and if something way more turks died in those years that we couldn't recover up until 1950's
>>
Hold up, the American government also denies the Armenian genocide?
>>
>>72035756
apologize, roach
>>
>>72035711
>its a drunk foreigners containment shithole
Perfect
>>
>>72035859
>calling his ex-master as roach.
This makes you more pathetic slavescum
>>
Fuck you turkey for not fimishing the job. The Caucasus could be free of armenian filth but you dumb donkey fuckers are too incompetent
>>
American government denies the Armenian genocide? I didn't know that
>>
>>72035756
There was 2,5m armenian in Turkey, and estimation go up to 1,2m armenian killed.
And if you believe german ambassadors in turkey back then, it would be 1,5m.

Still a meme, because it's not millions, but you fall in the direct opposite.
>>
>>72036591
>There was 2,5m armenian in Turkey

ahah no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1914_population_statistics_for_the_Ottoman_Empire
>>
>it's another "X genocide didn't happen but it should have" thread
nice
>>
Although we can all agree that roaches are genocidal subhumans, why does nobody talk about the great contribution of the Kurds to the genocide ?
>>
>>72036114
apologize, roach
>>
>>72036653
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1914_population_statistics_for_the_Ottoman_Empire
This census was willingly modified, it's historical fact. Or maybe you can explain me, where 2/3 of the armenian population left (and it's not only Russian conquest, number didn't grow even if turkey had a demographic boom).
Official numbers aren't reliable, and were modified anyway.
The numbers I gave you are what is generally accepted among historian.
>>
>>72036899
turkey never had demographic boom until 1950's. OE was empty as well. ofc you can only believe the "facts" that strengthen your delusions. however reality is different my fellow churka.
>>
>>72036990
I may be wrong about the demographic boom. I thought demographic transition was done earlier in Turkey. There is still the problem of half the Armenian population vanishing from one census to another, and there is testimony of Ottoman official, willingly lowering the estimated Armenian population because they didn't want Armenia to become a country like it happened in the Balkans.
>>
Who cares about armos?
>>
>>72037552
French politicians since there is 600k peoples from armenian origin here (which is almost 1% of the population).
>>
It was a mistake the kurds couldn't finish the damn job. Honestly if there's a group of people who deserve to be genocided it would be Russians and Armenians or any orthodox scum for that matter. In fact shame on Turkey for not genociding the Balkans of all orthodox dogs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.