[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why have you first worlders abandoned Ukraine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

why have you first worlders abandoned Ukraine?
>>
>>72029153

I don't remember owning that country.
>>
Look, we gave money to nazis, what more do you want?
>>
>>72029153
We tried. What did you do?
>>
>>72029153
It is too far away from us, blame the Germans
>>
>>72029262
>we gave money to nazis,
>nazis
what
>>
>irrelevant 3rd world cunt is in a civil war
>"why do people want to stay uninvolved????"

idk man
>>
File: clown.jpg (39KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
39KB, 311x311px
What does Ukraine have to do with the first world?
>>
>>72029153
Why is Crimea yellow on this map?
>>
>>72029153
The general public has no idea what is going on there even the ones interested in politics
Just look at this guy >>72029449
Yes and this is an above average level of awareness of the situation in the west

No one knows what we are actually doing there at all

If you don't like Russia you criticize it, if you like Russia you will say it's not so bad after all
Oh and of course liking of Russia is 99% based of what you think of their gay laws and their FN-funding
>>
>>72029315
Lots actually
>>
>>72029153

We were just roped into continued military training and support until 2019.

Too many fucking Ukrainians in Canada, we're acting like their big brother constantly trying to take care of them when every other country realised it was time to cut and run.
>>
>>72029153
usa should bring them all here.
>>
>>72032716
Not sure if someone "care" us.
There was a strict rule - reforms or get out. I think when even McCain agrees with levels of corruption here we lost if not support, but credit of trust.
>>
I wouldnt want to support Ukraine as it is right now.
>>
File: 1412465937967.jpg (22KB, 397x461px) Image search: [Google]
1412465937967.jpg
22KB, 397x461px
>>72029153
Every time we get involve, the world fucking hates us. So fuck it, let russia swallow the balts, poles, fingols and anything else that is insignificant near their borders otherwise yuropoors would call us warmongering.
>>
>>72029658
Sadly the frog is right.
>>
>>72033164
>the world
bunch of arabs, world's komintern, russians and pacific microstates that voting for money?
>>
>>72029153
Because if you are a white country and a shithole, you deserve it. Because you hold all the keys to be a nice country. Asian and African countries need to be helped though because they are inferior people.
>>
>>72029153
The best we can do for Ukraine is invest in eastern Poland.
>>
>>72033164
Yes. This man is right
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.